Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Man claims he 'punched an alien in the face'

Posted on Wednesday, 25 January, 2017 | Comment icon 69 comments

Google Earth images of the alleged altercation. Image Credit: John Mooner / Google Earth
John Mooner insists that he not only tried to hit an alien, but that he even has photographic proof.
Mooner, who is from Devon in the UK, maintains that he has been abducted multiple times by extraterrestrial visitors over the last few years after experiencing periods of missing time.

"The shocking thing about this was that it's me being abducted by a grey alien and the satellite image clearly shows me trying to fight off the grey alien by punching it in the face," he said.

"Looking at the image it appears that the alien has blocked my punch and has grabbed my fist and must of been able to subdue me. I was left speechless by what I saw."

Suffice to say, however, the image is far too pixellated to make anything out with any degree of certainty - the two figures for instance could be little more than two items of garden furniture.

Furthermore, even if the image does show two people - why should one of them be an alien ?

Despite these doubts however, Mooner remains convinced about what happened.

"I was abducted and this satellite image is proof," he said.

Source: Russia Today | Comments (69)

Tags: John Mooner, Alien

Comment icon #60 Posted by Golden Duck on 31 January, 2017, 2:27
Miyagi must have a way of teaching this move. Miyagi:Ring the bell Daniel-san. Ring the bell! Exits shot singingRing My Bell.
Comment icon #61 Posted by MWoo7 on 31 January, 2017, 3:00
Think he has some good stuff out there, not everyone's perfect, hasn't been popped in the orkersnorker but then again he didn't interview that ? Crow character .. oh russssseelllll crow HA! Theroux reminds me of that Richard Dawkins that one of the Coultur satires mentioned regarding Miller and some expert pseudoscience/scientism earth made yesterday creation kids debate/ rebuttal scuttle. He/Theroux had Loads of decent film docs besides just these: BBC Louis Theroux in San Quentin Prison and Scientology - Most Shocking Shows & Docs (Leah Remini, Louis Theroux)
Comment icon #62 Posted by psyche101 on 31 January, 2017, 3:26
Cheers MWoo Isn't Thor Templar the most interesting character And a complete and utter nutter of course .......
Comment icon #63 Posted by back to earth on 31 January, 2017, 3:27
" orkasnorkel " ? ......
Comment icon #64 Posted by psyche101 on 31 January, 2017, 3:29
He certainly upset the scientology people in his latest effort! I know what you mean by reporters, but I rather like his work, I like the way he immerses himself in the subject and stays with people for weeks to get a real feel for their lifestyles. I thought the episodes on the Phelps family were very enlightening.
Comment icon #65 Posted by MWoo7 on 31 January, 2017, 5:00
Enlightening good word that, oh and his episodes as you put it on....complete and utter nutter of course. Yeah I like the Thorough kid because he's polite and NOT abrasive or crass and he certainly could have been or made harsh jokes but he seems open and sincere. Like he could do , well possibly if possible an interview of people being punched by Aliens or whatever the title was. And quickly btw(by the way) bte(back_to_earth) that was ORKER-SNORKER as in snorker, snoze, the nose (slightly up turned nose), a nickname for some until they grow up.
Comment icon #66 Posted by psyche101 on 31 January, 2017, 6:42
Love him or hate him that episode is worth watching just to see Thor Templar.
Comment icon #67 Posted by back to earth on 31 January, 2017, 6:52
ahhh , a nose insult .... never had that one here . I thought you meant
Comment icon #68 Posted by MissJatti on 31 January, 2017, 14:30
Eager to find evidence of this, he decided to look up his own house on Google Earth and discovered to his surprise an image of what he believes to be an alien entity attempting to take him away. Why would he be surprised?
Comment icon #69 Posted by seeder on 31 January, 2017, 17:35
same bloke in the news again

New species of giant sunfish discovered
7-24-2017
Marine researcher Marianne Nyegaard has identified the first new species of sunfish in over 130 years.
Nazi gold reportedly found in WWII shipwreck
7-24-2017
A chest thought to be filled with Nazi gold has been found in the wreckage of the scuttled SS Minden.
Mystery woman 'wails through letterboxes'
7-23-2017
Several households in England have been plagued by a woman crying through their letterboxes at night.
Robot ventures inside Fukushima reactor 3
7-23-2017
Scientists in Japan have identified what could be fuel debris within the devastated nuclear reactor.
Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

Do not microwave an airbag
Posted 7-20-2017 | 2 comments
The Slo Mo Guys capture what happens when you put an airbag in a microwave.

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI