Monday, July 24, 2017

Creepy face caught peering out of empty car

Posted on Monday, 27 March, 2017 | Comment icon 31 comments

Who or what was in the car ? Image Credit: XSAS_Daughter / Unexplained-Mysteries.com
A car enthusiast got quite a surprise when he reviewed a recent photograph he'd taken of his vehicle.
The peculiar image, which was recently shared on our discussion forum by user 'XSAS_Daughter', shows what looks like a strange face peering out from the car's front passenger window.

"My friend was recently looking back through his camera roll and found this photo that he took of his and his friend's car," she wrote. "He was sat in the restaurant across the road and was taking a photograph of his car because it was new and he's a typical boy that loves his car."

"He realised there appeared to be a person in the car, which was completely empty at the time."

"I said it looked like somebody was leaning on his car and he said there definitely wasn't anybody because he would have kicked off haha!"

"Anyway, just thought I'd share because even if it is nothing, it looked pretty creepy to us!"

Source: UM Forums | Comments (31)

Tags: Car, Face

Comment icon #22 Posted by AustinHinton on 28 March, 2017, 15:13
I agree!
Comment icon #23 Posted by lucid_lioness on 28 March, 2017, 15:47
That face is certainly creepy! I have a hard time believing in past life entities however.
Comment icon #24 Posted by SecretSanta on 28 March, 2017, 15:59
Perhaps it's just something outside the building that we're seeing through the window.Look behind the white car, there is a similar shape. Steps out front with a round finial?
Comment icon #25 Posted by Silent Trinity on 29 March, 2017, 12:36
How did this even make it into the news? It is obvious it is just someone caught at the right angle beyond the car to make it look like they are in it as has already been noted. Just some guy caught checking the interiorat bestlol.
Comment icon #26 Posted by TopToffee on 30 March, 2017, 3:15
Yellow M3 is nice.My wife has a triple black.I had a Volvo..Bloody marvelous!!
Comment icon #27 Posted by Future ghost on 30 March, 2017, 17:04
Just a random thief checking out the stereo system.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Crystal Rose on 4 April, 2017, 2:56
I agree it's just a guy checking the car out for some reason. I was amazed at how apparent and clear the photo is. If it was a ghost, it would have transparency, and I'm not seeing that. But it is a bit creepy for a pic.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:07
That's creepy. On the odd occasion I'm walking around the neighbourhood in the dead of night and there's hardly anyone else around outside I always get a little spooked out walking past parked cars with their dark interiors.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:09
Not necessarily. Most ghosts appear solid.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Crystal Rose on 12 April, 2017, 3:54
Not what I have found in many photos of ghosts, spirits and apparitions.

Nazi gold reportedly found in WWII shipwreck
7-24-2017
A chest thought to be filled with Nazi gold has been found in the wreckage of the scuttled SS Minden.
Mystery woman 'wails through letterboxes'
7-23-2017
Several households in England have been plagued by a woman crying through their letterboxes at night.
Robot ventures inside Fukushima reactor 3
7-23-2017
Scientists in Japan have identified what could be fuel debris within the devastated nuclear reactor.
Public names locomotive 'Trainy McTrainface'
7-23-2017
A recent poll in Sweden has shown, once again, why asking the public to name anything is a bad idea.
Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

Do not microwave an airbag
Posted 7-20-2017 | 2 comments
The Slo Mo Guys capture what happens when you put an airbag in a microwave.

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI