Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Creepy face caught peering out of empty car

Posted on Monday, 27 March, 2017 | Comment icon 31 comments

Who or what was in the car ? Image Credit: XSAS_Daughter / Unexplained-Mysteries.com
A car enthusiast got quite a surprise when he reviewed a recent photograph he'd taken of his vehicle.
The peculiar image, which was recently shared on our discussion forum by user 'XSAS_Daughter', shows what looks like a strange face peering out from the car's front passenger window.

"My friend was recently looking back through his camera roll and found this photo that he took of his and his friend's car," she wrote. "He was sat in the restaurant across the road and was taking a photograph of his car because it was new and he's a typical boy that loves his car."

"He realised there appeared to be a person in the car, which was completely empty at the time."

"I said it looked like somebody was leaning on his car and he said there definitely wasn't anybody because he would have kicked off haha!"

"Anyway, just thought I'd share because even if it is nothing, it looked pretty creepy to us!"

Source: UM Forums | Comments (31)

Tags: Car, Face

Comment icon #22 Posted by AustinHinton on 28 March, 2017, 15:13
I agree!
Comment icon #23 Posted by lucid_lioness on 28 March, 2017, 15:47
That face is certainly creepy! I have a hard time believing in past life entities however.
Comment icon #24 Posted by SecretSanta on 28 March, 2017, 15:59
Perhaps it's just something outside the building that we're seeing through the window.Look behind the white car, there is a similar shape. Steps out front with a round finial?
Comment icon #25 Posted by Silent Trinity on 29 March, 2017, 12:36
How did this even make it into the news? It is obvious it is just someone caught at the right angle beyond the car to make it look like they are in it as has already been noted. Just some guy caught checking the interiorat bestlol.
Comment icon #26 Posted by TopToffee on 30 March, 2017, 3:15
Yellow M3 is nice.My wife has a triple black.I had a Volvo..Bloody marvelous!!
Comment icon #27 Posted by Future ghost on 30 March, 2017, 17:04
Just a random thief checking out the stereo system.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Crystal Rose on 4 April, 2017, 2:56
I agree it's just a guy checking the car out for some reason. I was amazed at how apparent and clear the photo is. If it was a ghost, it would have transparency, and I'm not seeing that. But it is a bit creepy for a pic.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:07
That's creepy. On the odd occasion I'm walking around the neighbourhood in the dead of night and there's hardly anyone else around outside I always get a little spooked out walking past parked cars with their dark interiors.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:09
Not necessarily. Most ghosts appear solid.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Crystal Rose on 12 April, 2017, 3:54
Not what I have found in many photos of ghosts, spirits and apparitions.

Dubai aims to launch a driverless hover-taxi
9-26-2017
Transport authorities in the United Arab Emirates are hoping to offer an autonomous flying taxi service.
'Doomsday' has been postponed until October
9-25-2017
The man behind this month's doomsday prophecy has pushed the apocalypse back another few weeks.
Spielberg once contributed to UN UFO debate
9-25-2017
The legendary film director has made several movies exploring the themes of UFOs and extraterrestrials.
Neanderthal brains developed slower than ours
9-24-2017
The skeleton of a young Neanderthal has revealed that our brains did not develop at the same rate.
Slow motion paintball collision
Posted 9-26-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys record two paintballs colliding with one another in mid-air.

Will robots take over all our jobs ?
Posted 9-23-2017 | 1 comment
As computers become increasingly sophisticated, will there be any jobs left for us ?

Exploring Antarctica's hidden depths
Posted 9-22-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists investigate some of the wildlife hidden beneath the Antarctic ice.

Science-fiction spacesuits
Posted 9-21-2017 | 0 comments
Adam Savage investigates a number of intricately detailed spacesuits used in movies.

Extreme neodymium magnet
Posted 9-20-2017 | 0 comments
Unboxing a magnet so powerful that it can suspend huge weights off the underside of a table.

Guardian angel ?
9-13-2017 | Middle of nowhere Iowa

I'm not normal, but I'm not alone
9-13-2017 | South Africa

When I was very little
9-13-2017 | Sturgis So.Dakota

Weird light orbs and chills
9-13-2017 | Poland

Unexplained light flashes
8-30-2017 | Louisiana

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY