Friday, January 28, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

UFO flies over football stadium in Argentina

April 28, 2014 | Comment icon 58 comments

The object flies from left to right. Image Credit: YouTube / mjsl2007
A television camera filming a football match captured the moment a strange white object flew overhead.
The incident took place at el Nuevo Gasometro in Argentina during a match between San Lorenzo and Botafogo.

The footage shows the crowd cheering and chanting at what's happening on the pitch just as the peculiar object emerges from above the stands on the left. It moves across the picture at considerable speed and then disappears off the right side of the frame towards the stands on the opposite side.

There are no flashing lights or other indicators that the object is a conventional aircraft and it seems to move too quickly to be a blimp or balloon. The object also appears to change direction slightly just before disappearing out of view.

Source: Inexplicata | Comments (58)

Comment icon #49 Posted by theotherguy 8 years ago
Next to hockey, soccer (football) is the fastest moving form of boredom unaided humanity has yet achieved. Perhaps our UFOnauts were suffering from insomnia? Falling asleep at the wheel of a car causes major problems quickly. I don't think we want aliens falling asleep at the wheel of a spaceship over a crowded area. Although that would be a really convincing video.
Comment icon #50 Posted by DieChecker 8 years ago
U.F.B works for bat too ! Or possibly a U.F.I (Unidentified Flying Insect) Bug.... Unidentified Flying Bug
Comment icon #51 Posted by Mangoze 8 years ago
Bug.... Unidentified Flying Bug Organism... Unidentified Flying Organism
Comment icon #52 Posted by DONTEATUS 8 years ago
Looks like we got this one ready for the Hard File !
Comment icon #53 Posted by DieChecker 8 years ago
I at first thought it may be a paper airplane or a bit of trash, but it appears to come from the wrong direction for that. I also thought it might be a balloon. I've seen a lot of outdoor games with bleachers like that where a balloon will whip around wildly after it leaves the relative stillness of the bleacher roof. But it has a weird shape for a balloon. I'm sticking with bug for now.
Comment icon #54 Posted by chopmo 8 years ago
One thing i think we can all agree is that it is indeed a UFO: Unidentified Flying Object People seem to forget what that really means, somehow it has become synonomous with aliens. You should probally change your avatar before posting an Captain Obvious worthy statement. UFO on a pseudo/fring/paranormal forum, I think we can skip the dreadful engagement of term definitions. If it was an unidentified animal, unless it is a new species or a rare large specimen I'd doubt it'd be posted at all, seriously.
Comment icon #55 Posted by Noteverythingisaconspiracy 8 years ago
You should probally change your avatar before posting an Captain Obvious worthy statement. UFO on a pseudo/fring/paranormal forum, I think we can skip the dreadful engagement of term definitions. If it was an unidentified animal, unless it is a new species or a rare large specimen I'd doubt it'd be posted at all, seriously. I am not entirely sure what i did wrong ? But it must have been very bad for you to comment on it, so sorry for whatever it was
Comment icon #56 Posted by Merc14 8 years ago
I am not entirely sure what i did wrong ? But it must have been very bad for you to comment on it, so sorry for whatever it was It's you avatar, it infuriates people.
Comment icon #57 Posted by DONTEATUS 8 years ago
So is it all settled now? UFO,UFI,UFB,did I miss a few million UF`s ?
Comment icon #58 Posted by maximusnow 8 years ago
frame by frame play and I see a Bat!

Total Posts: 7,217,875    Topics: 296,131    Members: 195,455