Monday, March 1, 2021

Hiker records footage of Bigfoot in Utah

Posted on Thursday, 5 March, 2015 | Comment icon 79 comments

The hiker was terrified after encountering the figure. Image Credit: YouTube / Mountain Hiker
A terrified hiker managed to record several seconds of footage before legging it from the scene.
Filmed in the Utah mountains, the 28-second video begins with a shot overlooking a picturesque snow-covered woodland.

The tranquil scene is interrupted only a few moments later however by the sudden appearance of a tall dark figure which can be seen walking casually along the tree line towards the right.

Apparently terrified, the hiker quickly turns and bails in the opposite direction while gasping in panic at what he'd just witnessed.
"I saw movement in the trees and that's when I move the camera to capture whatever it was," he wrote. "I was scared already but when it stepped into the clearing outside of the trees I was absolutely terrified. I only saw it for a second before I ran."

"I only remember it being the most massive animal I have seen and I canít think about it without shaking. I donít want to say that it is for sure a Bigfoot, but I donít know what else it could be."

Source: Examiner | Comments (79)

Tags: Bigfoot, Utah

Comment icon #70 Posted by Raptor Witness on 12 March, 2015, 1:55
Hoaxes only work if you give the chumps just enough to get excited and then end it. Best laugh of the week, so far, only I'd insert "chimps" in there. I encountered something in the woods with a friend while in college, in a place called Seven Devils Swamp. It was very remote and we thought we were lost, but somehow managed to find our way out, just as the sun was setting. Everything in the swamp looks the same at dusk, especially when you're off the beaten path .... in a drought, surrounded by towering trees. We never did see what it was, but we could hear it, and having been avid hunters all... [More]
Comment icon #71 Posted by AstralHorus on 13 March, 2015, 19:13
true that i can understand. sometimes u just gotta take one for the team in hopes of being mauled by a bigfoot over a black bear! xD
Comment icon #72 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 15 March, 2015, 23:31
Comment icon #73 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 16 March, 2015, 1:26
When are we ever going to get a good one in here? The same time a real Bigfoot is actually documented...
Comment icon #74 Posted by Merc14 on 16 March, 2015, 3:01
what a load of horse doodoo. It too until the third time watching it that I finally saw the dark figure -oh so far away. and yet the cameraman got so scared of this far away thing that he ran? Puh-LEASE! When are we ever going to get a good one in here? Wow!! And this from the guy who truly believed a setting Venus was a space ship, even after twenty pages of explanations.
Comment icon #75 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 17 March, 2015, 0:13
Wow!! And this from the guy who truly believed a setting Venus was a space ship, even after twenty pages of explanations. you're a lying expletive. I never once said that
Comment icon #76 Posted by Merc14 on 17 March, 2015, 0:44
you're a lying expletive. I never once said that LMAO
Comment icon #77 Posted by crystal66 on 15 December, 2016, 0:42
http://okay everyone I believe this guy because I have seen it to in Utah on my way to my dads and it was no bear or wolf or cougar it was astal as the tree and was on two feet and I still remember it hair was dark brown and black I color and it stopped in a clearing and looked down at me I then went to show my husband what I seen and he was gone so I know he saw it to because when I told him he said yeah I seen something .
Comment icon #78 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 15 December, 2016, 2:46
Comment icon #79 Posted by DieChecker on 31 December, 2016, 9:31
That seems to be a link back to this same page.... Oh, I think maybe you had the "http://" on there accidentally. †

AI learns how to play old platform games
2-28-2021
New computer algorithms designed to beat old 80s platformers could help robots navigate your home.
Woman captures 'small humanoid' on camera
2-28-2021
Mellisa Braham had been out walking her dog last week when she photographed something very strange.
Wild sheep with 78-pound coat is finally shorn
2-27-2021
A very overgrown sheep named Baarack has been rescued after being found by a member of the public.
Gargantuan moth is larger than woman's hand
2-27-2021
A woman in Australia recently captured photographs of a moth so huge that it exceeded the size of her hand.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball