Friday, August 17, 2018

Girl 'saw heaven' after falling from tree

Posted on Monday, 20 April, 2015 | Comment icon 29 comments

Annabel appeared to recover from two serious disorders after her accident. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Annabel Beam's experience was accompanied by the inexplicable disappearance of all her health problems.
The nine-year-old had been climbing in a tree when she slipped and fell 30ft to the ground, hitting her head in the process.

As she lay unconscious however Annabel experienced something undeniably extraordinary - a journey in to an otherworldly place that she came to believe had been heaven itself.

"I saw heaven It was really bright, and I saw my Mimi who had died a couple years back. Thatís how I knew I was in heaven," she said.

Fortunately her near-death experience was to be short-lived as she went on to make a full recovery.

Even more remarkable however was the fact that after the accident she seemed to have also been cured of two life-threatening diseases that she had previously been suffering from, both of which being inherently incurable ailments that she had been diagnosed with a few years prior.

To add to the intrigue of her tale, Annabel also believed that she had seen Jesus holding hands with another little girl during her divine experience. Her parents now believe that the girl she had seen was her unborn sister who had sadly died due to a miscarriage before Annabel was born.

Her mother Christy has since documented their story in the book - Miracles from Heaven.

To date Annabel's unusual experience and remarkable recovery have continued to defy explanation.

Source: The Epoch Times | Comments (29)

Tags: Heaven, Near-Death Experience

Comment icon #20 Posted by mynameisachu on 21 April, 2015, 20:16
Comment icon #21 Posted by Scrunchkruckets on 21 April, 2015, 20:32
I saw Michael Jackson once when I was drunk.....fact!!
Comment icon #22 Posted by spartan max2 on 21 April, 2015, 20:55
i fell from a tree once... twice... a indefinite number of times, i saw something, its called passing out and hallucinating, if you would publish every time someone hit their head and thought they went to haven than this site would be 99% that, religious people hallucinate about haven a lot, me i just mostly hallucinate hot girls in wight shirts on a rainy day You should really look into the NDE phenomenon because it's quite diffrent then what I presume you think it's like
Comment icon #23 Posted by Ashyne on 22 April, 2015, 16:28
Not in the case of Howard Storm. He was atheist. He never saw heaven but claimed to seen Jesus. How does he know what Jesus looks like?
Comment icon #24 Posted by Red Moon on 22 April, 2015, 16:54
I do have to say when I read here the mother wrote a book it was like oh *sigh* and it lost credibility for me. I don't know about the Jesus thing...there are atheists who have had NDE's that have made the same claim so I don't know. It does sound like this particular story the little one might have been influenced by her parents. Shame. Yes but I do believe that the little girl experienced seeing light and was cured of the illnesses. As for atheists seeing Jesus, lol. It depends on their background and family upbringing and maybe how they were atheist, if they were really.
Comment icon #25 Posted by VictorVictor on 22 April, 2015, 18:19
I'd love for a christian to have an NDE and say they saw Odin. Haters gonna hate'
Comment icon #26 Posted by Hawkin on 22 April, 2015, 22:41
How does he know what Jesus looks like? Search Youtube on Howard Storm. You might get your answer there.
Comment icon #27 Posted by Jacker on 23 April, 2015, 15:51
My toughts on this story are quite different than the girl's story, and many probably won't agree with me, but; - since she was falling down, hit her head and stuff, she was physicaly on this planet, which unfortunately isn't "heaven". So the conclusion is that she wasn't in heaven. What I think is that our brains create a certain world or whatever when we pass out. We see whatever our brain shows us, and we can call it whatever we like - heaven, naked girls or whatever. Pretty much same happens when we fall a sleep. - how was she cured? Well, we still don't know all the stuff our brain is cap... [More]
Comment icon #28 Posted by Oops Monkey on 23 April, 2015, 15:59
I didn't read the article, it lost me at "Heaven". But I do like to read all the comments... that is actually more interesting than the ridiculous story.
Comment icon #29 Posted by robinrenee on 4 July, 2015, 6:32
Twelve-year-old Annabel Beam was only nine years old when she fell 30 feet from a tree and claimed she saw heaven. As Fox News Insider reports, "Annabel Beam was just five years old when she was diagnosed with two incurable disorders." The two life-threatening diseases affected her digestive system - but after she fell from that tree in 2011, she was asymptomatic and no longer needed medication, her mother Christy revealed. http://www.theepocht...-30-feet-video/ http://radio.foxnews...sus-looks-like/ Oxygen deprivation causes a massive release of endorphins. For that reason most near death exp... [More]

Beaker the Muppet has been spotted on Mars
8-17-2018
NASA has posted up an amusing example of pareidolia found in a photograph taken using its HiRISE camera.
AI robot learns to solve 'Where's Waldo?' books
8-16-2018
A robotic arm has been programmed using artificial intelligence to locate the hard-to-spot cartoon character.
Lake Norman UFO mystery has been solved
8-16-2018
A cigar-shaped object filmed over North Carolina recently has turned out to be something rather mundane.
Planet is so hot that even metal evaporates
8-16-2018
The extrasolar planet known as Kelt-9b is so hot that its atmosphere contains vaporized iron and titanium.
Otter swimming lessons
Posted 8-10-2018 | 3 comments
The parents of these six baby giant otters attempt to teach their offspring how to swim.

Giant millipedes
Posted 8-3-2018 | 11 comments
Coyote Peterson goes in search of some creatures with a rather large number of legs.

Slow-motion dragonfly
Posted 7-27-2018 | 3 comments
A look at how a dragonfly moves using a camera that takes 2,000 pictures every second.

Giant hornet and a dragonfly
Posted 7-23-2018 | 5 comments
A close-up look at two giant insects chilling on one brave guy's hand.

Why do bandaids glow ?
Posted 7-19-2018 | 0 comments
Dianna Cowern investigates why some bandaids produce a blue glow when they are opened.

Disappearing objects
8-12-2018 | Houston TX USA

I dreamt that Austin was destroyed
8-12-2018 | USA / Texas

Demon on my TV screen
8-12-2018 | U.S.

3 knocks, 3 nights...
8-12-2018 | San Fernando Valley, CA

Feeling something strange
8-9-2018 | Sydney, Australia

Dragon sighting in Spring Tx.
8-9-2018 | Spring Texas