Friday, April 20, 2018

Bizarre footage shows 'creature' in Turkey

Posted on Thursday, 25 February, 2016 | Comment icon 48 comments

The strange figure seems to wander around aimlessly. Image Credit: YouTube / taso oz
The peculiar video shows a pint-sized entity wandering around on a deserted city street after dark.
Allegedly filmed by a security camera in Diyarbakir, Turkey earlier this month, the video has been generating a lot of interest since appearing online and so far nobody has been able to explain it.

The strange figure, which seems to be only a couple of feet tall, can be seen wandering aimlessly around on the road while changing speed and direction several times for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately due to the poor quality of the footage it is difficult to make out what it is, however suggestions so far have ranged from a balloon being blown in the wind to a deliberate hoax.

Some have even commented that it looks a bit like the character Max Rebo from Star Wars.

Source: YouTube | Comments (48)

Tags: Turkey

Comment icon #39 Posted by curiouse on 1 March, 2016, 11:20
, balloon or puppet. Did you notice the shadow was there sometimes ? Sometimes not.
Comment icon #40 Posted by Sweetpumper on 1 March, 2016, 15:30
Balloon paralysis.
Comment icon #41 Posted by AZDZ on 1 March, 2016, 15:51
Marionette attached to a drone.
Comment icon #42 Posted by psyche101 on 2 March, 2016, 2:50
You want to know what this REALLY is? An indication of just how far UFOlogy has sunk.
Comment icon #43 Posted by Quaentum on 2 March, 2016, 18:51
Personally I think it is a bad video editing job. When the "Creature" is near the stone at the bottom you can clearly see the shadow is up to the right but the shadow from the stone and even the parked vehicle in the upper part of the video seem to be up and to the left.
Comment icon #44 Posted by Aftermath on 3 March, 2016, 21:10
Interesting video, and by interesting I mean another bull**** video created and edited and thrown out on youtube with the tagline Alien in it. This looks like a puppet being picked up with strings hanging over telephone or electrical wiring. Beside that, I trust videos from Turkey as much as I trust my ex wife. Which is just about as far as I can throw her. Ok, so after I stopped laughing my a@@ off... I agree this video was interesting, and by interesting I mean not interesting.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Hammerclaw on 3 March, 2016, 21:23
Is the creature suppose to be in front of the plastic grocery bag that wafts up into the air on a thermal, or behind it?
Comment icon #46 Posted by Brok on 3 March, 2016, 22:09
I don't think I'll bother watching this. Then why bother posting? Ok , this thread needs a few more observation skills... er, thats his mobile phone, genius. you can clearly see he taking a video of a computer monitor/tv set. The Security camera itself did give a steady view, his hand didnt. Except for the white van that went past... Somebody who watched the video, saw the wierd thing, pressed rewind to just before the wierd thing, and whipped his phone out to start videoing the wierd thing. Obviously. I was going to say this. Thanks for saving me the effort. Sometimes I wonder if some people ... [More]
Comment icon #47 Posted by Timonthy on 6 March, 2016, 7:44
I was going to say this. Thanks for saving me the effort. Sometimes I wonder if some people shut off their brains when they post Same goes for you because it's already been mentioned in earlier comments...
Comment icon #48 Posted by DONTEATUS on 6 March, 2016, 16:38
WOw ! THis will make one sleep better at night ! LOL Its not an Alien for sure, They would at least tipped a cow or two !

Mutation helps Bajau people stay underwater
4-19-2018
In a rare case of natural selection in modern humans, the free-diving Bajau people have developed a larger spleen.
NASA teases plans for nuclear power in space
4-19-2018
The space agency will be revealing new details of its 'Kilopower' system at the beginning of next month.
Did intelligent life exist on Earth before humans ?
4-19-2018
Could there have been an advanced civilization on our planet long before mankind appeared on the scene ?
Artist can draw entire cities from memory
4-18-2018
Stephen Wiltshire, who was diagnosed with autism at the age of three, is one of the world's most skilled artists.
Revealing the secrets of the deep ocean
Posted 4-19-2018 | 0 comments
Scientist Mandy Joye has dedicated her life to exploring the depths of the world's oceans.

Giant 3D-printed man
Posted 4-15-2018 | 2 comments
British YouTuber James Bruton has created a giant 3D-printed sculpture of himself.

The world's roundest object
Posted 4-12-2018 | 2 comments
A look at how the roundest object can help us to define the humble kilogram.

Do fish talk to each other ?
Posted 4-10-2018 | 11 comments
Fish might seem silent, but in actual fact they make a wide range of different sounds.

The great Jaffa Cake debate
Posted 4-8-2018 | 4 comments
Revisiting the age-old question - is the humble Jaffa Cake a cake or a biscuit ?

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA