Saturday, July 2, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

Man photographs UFO over Kangaroo Island

December 13, 2018 | Comment icon 42 comments

What is this mysterious object ? Image Credit: Facebook / Andrew Isaacson
Andrew Isaacson had been visiting Australia's Cape Willoughby Lighthouse when the picture was taken.
The unusual object was photographed at 4.25pm on Wednesday, December 5th of this year.

"Just when I stopped taking photos and moved the camera down, I saw something out of the corner of my eye," said Isaacson. "Whatever it was moved silently and exceptionally quickly."

It wasn't until he had started looking through the photographs he had taken that day that he realized that he had actually managed to capture the object on camera.
"I'd be interested to know if anyone else reported a sighting that day," he said.

The UFO was approximately 200 meters from the shoreline and is not thought to be a plane or helicopter. Social media users have also played down suggestions that it could be a bird.

Could it be a balloon, a drone, or something else ? You decide.

Source: The Islander | Comments (42)

Comment icon #33 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps 4 years ago
Well, Timothy, I just can't make out†much in that pic. Can you get one that is closer up and more clear?
Comment icon #34 Posted by Timothy 4 years ago
Haha, I see what you did there.† It would be great to have the original image with the EXIF data.† I only (maybe) found his old Facebook profile and old workplace, but donít hold high hopes if I were to try to contact him.†† Edit: Maybe request it through the person who wrote that article, if they uploaded the image then it may have been compressed, he might have a less lossy†copy:†stan.gorton@fairfaxmedia.com.au
Comment icon #35 Posted by Chrychek 4 years ago
Clearly a flying tank
Comment icon #36 Posted by Golden Duck 4 years ago
The Coastguard?
Comment icon #37 Posted by Hammerclaw 4 years ago
Spot on!
Comment icon #38 Posted by psyche101 4 years ago
Flying Kangaroos are reasonably common in these parts† † †
Comment icon #39 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps 4 years ago
I like the way you describe one's opinion, a CONFIDENCE factor, not an absolute. Bravotisimo
Comment icon #40 Posted by Kid_Marx 4 years ago
I could almost jump onto the helicopter theory wagon but I've never seen a grey helicopter. Someone please show me a grey helicopter. Oops never mind after googleing grey helicopter they're actually quite common it seems.
Comment icon #41 Posted by Avalanche 4 years ago
Kangeroo ufo's†
Comment icon #42 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps 4 years ago
I *have* to rule† out "helicopter". Too many things missing. We see: No landing skids (or wheels), no tail boom with rear rotor. (blur of main rotor is not visible either) Can't be a chopper. Until otherwise defined, I see it as an Unidentified Flying Object Funny how things change thread-to-thread. In the Houston cigar-shaped object in the sky thread, everyone was all over "reflection" (why, I don't know). Yet nobody in here is suggesting such a thing. And nobody is suggesting Hercules Beetle, either. Oy! †

Total Posts: 7,287,672    Topics: 299,799    Members: 197,568