Thursday, October 29, 2020

Man photographs UFO over Kangaroo Island

Posted on Thursday, 13 December, 2018 | Comment icon 44 comments

What is this mysterious object ? Image Credit: Facebook / Andrew Isaacson
Andrew Isaacson had been visiting Australia's Cape Willoughby Lighthouse when the picture was taken.
The unusual object was photographed at 4.25pm on Wednesday, December 5th of this year.

"Just when I stopped taking photos and moved the camera down, I saw something out of the corner of my eye," said Isaacson. "Whatever it was moved silently and exceptionally quickly."

It wasn't until he had started looking through the photographs he had taken that day that he realized that he had actually managed to capture the object on camera.
"I'd be interested to know if anyone else reported a sighting that day," he said.

The UFO was approximately 200 meters from the shoreline and is not thought to be a plane or helicopter. Social media users have also played down suggestions that it could be a bird.

Could it be a balloon, a drone, or something else ? You decide.

Source: The Islander | Comments (44)

Tags: UFO, Australia

Comment icon #35 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 13 December, 2018, 18:36
Well, Timothy, I just can't make out much in that pic. Can you get one that is closer up and more clear?
Comment icon #36 Posted by Timothy on 13 December, 2018, 18:47
Haha, I see what you did there.  It would be great to have the original image with the EXIF data.  I only (maybe) found his old Facebook profile and old workplace, but don’t hold high hopes if I were to try to contact him.   Edit: Maybe request it through the person who wrote that article, if they uploaded the image then it may have been compressed, he might have a less lossy copy: stan.gorton@fairfaxmedia.com.au
Comment icon #37 Posted by Chrychek on 13 December, 2018, 19:11
Clearly a flying tank
Comment icon #38 Posted by Golden Duck on 13 December, 2018, 21:37
The Coastguard?
Comment icon #39 Posted by Hammerclaw on 14 December, 2018, 3:47
Spot on!
Comment icon #40 Posted by psyche101 on 14 December, 2018, 3:56
Flying Kangaroos are reasonably common in these parts
Comment icon #41 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 14 December, 2018, 17:48
I like the way you describe one's opinion, a CONFIDENCE factor, not an absolute. Bravotisimo
Comment icon #42 Posted by Kid_Marx on 14 December, 2018, 18:30
I could almost jump onto the helicopter theory wagon but I've never seen a grey helicopter. Someone please show me a grey helicopter. Oops never mind after googleing grey helicopter they're actually quite common it seems.
Comment icon #43 Posted by Avalanche on 15 December, 2018, 6:19
Kangeroo ufo's
Comment icon #44 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 15 December, 2018, 17:03
I *have* to rule  out "helicopter". Too many things missing. We see: No landing skids (or wheels), no tail boom with rear rotor. (blur of main rotor is not visible either) Can't be a chopper. Until otherwise defined, I see it as an Unidentified Flying Object Funny how things change thread-to-thread. In the Houston cigar-shaped object in the sky thread, everyone was all over "reflection" (why, I don't know). Yet nobody in here is suggesting such a thing. And nobody is suggesting Hercules Beetle, either. Oy!

Entire 7,600-ton building 'walks' 62 meters
10-29-2020
A remarkable engineering project in China has seen an entire building being moved using special robotic 'legs'.
AC/DC once tried to find the Loch Ness Monster
10-28-2020
The rock band's members once attempted an impromptu Nessie hunt on the banks of Scotland's famous loch.
Theater wants you to become its resident ghost
10-28-2020
A historic theater in Canada is offering one fan the opportunity to haunt the building after they pass on.
Firm invents nuclear thermal propulsion engine
10-27-2020
A new type of propulsion system is being developed that could significantly reduce the time it takes to reach Mars.
Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball