Tuesday, October 15, 2019

'Mystery creature' plagues Pakistani market

Posted on Tuesday, 30 July, 2019 | Comment icon 35 comments

Is there a creature terrorizing Karachi or could this be a case of mass hysteria ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
At least two watchmen have reported seeing a large black creature with glowing eyes in Karachi, Pakistan.
Centered primarily around the city's Shershah flea market, the sightings were first reported by two separate watchmen on two consecutive nights.

The first - a man named Gulzar - had been performing his duties outside a warehouse when he heard dogs barking nearby and decided to go and investigate. He reported feeling a "strange sensation" before encountering a "black creature" with eyes "as bright as torchlight".

"I have never seen anything like that before [in 25 years as a watchman]," he said.

The following night, another watchman - Abdul Qayyum - reported seeing the same thing.

Once word started to get around about the mysterious nocturnal intruder, panic started to set in, with several more workers in the area claiming to have seen the creature.

Some even reported the sightings to the police and an investigation in to the mystery is now underway.

As things stand however, no conclusive explanation has yet been found.

Source: Samaa.tv | Comments (35)

Tags: Pakistan, Creature

Comment icon #26 Posted by ScotDeerie on 31 July, 2019, 23:11
I have a haunted house, too. (60+ years in my family and still popping) Sure you don't want to stop by?† This house has been in my family since the 1960s. I bought it from my mother's estate a few years ago. Lots of things have gone on here in 60 years† but when I was cleaning out the house in prep for moving in myself, whatever is upstairs in the attic (where I used to sleep, and was often terrorized) started tossing things around and making a huge racket. I was so tired and so fed up, I simply said, "I swear to GOD I will smudge your ass into another dimension if you don't stop it."† It did.... [More]
Comment icon #27 Posted by Jon the frog on 1 August, 2019, 1:05
Americans testing a Boston Dynamics Robots in Pakistan for anti-terrorism ! Lets talk conspiration now !
Comment icon #28 Posted by ScotDeerie on 1 August, 2019, 1:18
Holy ****. I know (almost all) those†words but that didn't make any sense at all!
Comment icon #29 Posted by the13bats on 1 August, 2019, 5:23
not in my family but we bought this ( alleged haunted ) fixer upper about 4 years back† it was built around 1909 by a town fatcat its been a b&b , a sign company and speak easy, while the lady we bought it from was convinced its haunted we have seen zip, the best way to get spookies to leave you alone, dont believe in them. the joint does have hidden rooms/spaces semi secret doors etc, i solved several of the things that "haunted" the former owner the first week here. †
Comment icon #30 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 1 August, 2019, 14:58
Yup. And I remember back in the sixties - especially with instamatic cameras, "red eyes" in instant photos was a real problem. They got it out with, I guess, an editor as you say. People thought that was a great advancement in photography. Seriously.† I had a similar experience with my dog. I went out to get him and he was just laying there in the dark. Geezus were his eyes ever eerie! And I knew it was my bestest buddy, Joe Dog. But I still felt a little better when he came toward me and into the light. I het to pet him to make sure he wasn't demonic† LOL
Comment icon #31 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 1 August, 2019, 15:03
In the end, I can't say the whole incident is a nothingburger because of one item - "5 feet tall". hmmmm.†
Comment icon #32 Posted by ScotDeerie on 1 August, 2019, 15:04
It WAS scary.† Three sets of eyes just sort of blinked on and stared.† (They turned their heads toward me in sync when I came out, I guess, and then the light caught their eyes.)† The not moving was pretty creepy, too.† And, yes, those were my own beloved hounds and it was eerie. Imagine coming across that unexpectedly and not knowing what is behind those eyes.
Comment icon #33 Posted by the13bats on 1 August, 2019, 23:17
but there lies a problem, we have an unknown alleged creature at an unknown distance with excited witnesses, research has proven people cant judge size well, it very well could have been the size of a large dog....† my neighbor has a dog that can stand and look me in the eye...im 6 ft 2
Comment icon #34 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 2 August, 2019, 1:24
yeah but what he says is all we have to go by. If he gave a bit more vivid a deion besides "5 feet tall" and "jumped 20 feet" we could have something to think about. But he said not much and the reporter did not query him for more. All we got about the second guy was he "saw the same thing" LOL - big help. I have to say that when someone says "5 feet tall", I think of a creature that is bipedal. I don't know. If they see this creature again then maybe they will be a bit more revealing. Until then, I'm not holding my breath.†
Comment icon #35 Posted by Jon the frog on 6 August, 2019, 0:53
It can be the striped hyena (Hyaena hyaena) but they are not that big... †

Man traces pop star from her eye reflections
10-15-2019
A man has been arrested after using a disturbingly simple yet effective way to track down a pop star's home.
Revisited: Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
10-15-2019
The late heavy metal singer-songwriter had his own experience with a UFO at his house in New Canaan.
$3,000 'Jesus shoes' sell out in minutes
10-14-2019
A bizarre new type of footwear inspired by the Biblical story of Jesus walking on water recently went on sale.
World's largest Ouija board unveiled in Salem
10-14-2019
A gigantic record-breaking version of the infamous spirit board has been set up on the historic Salem Common.
I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia

A haunting in Iowa
9-26-2019 | Central City, Iowa

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ