Tuesday, December 10, 2019

UFO group has 'potentially exotic materials'

Posted on Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 | Comment icon 44 comments

An image of the alleged 'metamaterials'. Image Credit: Twitter / To The stars Academy
Tom DeLonge's UFO organization claims to be studying 'metamaterials' that may be extraterrestrial in origin.
In a recent statement , Steve Justice, who is the chief operating officer of the 'To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences', described how the organization had been working to "independently prove" the exotic properties and attributes of "matamaterials" that it is allegedly in possession of.

"The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application," he said. "They've been collected from sources with varying levels of chain-of-custody documentation, so we are focusing on verifiable facts and working to develop independent scientific proof of the materials' properties and attributes. In some cases, the manufacturing technology required to fabricate the material is only now becoming available."

The organization itself has also posted up a statement on Twitter, saying:
""#TTSA has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials that are reported to have come from an advanced #aerospace vehicle of unknown origin. We're enthusiastic about its potential use and how it can further our mission for discovery and innovation."

According to Justice, the goal will be to reverse engineer the materials and manufacture more.

It is not at all clear however what these materials actually are or where they came from. So far, the organization has provided no evidence that it is actually in possession of anything remarkable.

Source: Vice.com | Comments (44)

Tags: Tom DeLonge, UFO

Comment icon #35 Posted by the13bats on 6 August, 2019, 4:35
I am not saying my following ancedote has any bearing or relation to this however i was very surprized to the point of being taken back to learn the very high amount of $$$ a band i booked many times blew through on party favors, the amount i could live on for years better than i now live, the band then hocked stuff to get by...very weird. I just saw DeLonge as a different version from different roots but basically another Jaime Maussan, now earl if you want to drop some time on something worthwhile see what you can learn about TTSA.
Comment icon #36 Posted by jaylemurph on 6 August, 2019, 22:53
Are you done humble-bragging? Jaylemurph
Comment icon #37 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 6 August, 2019, 23:40
There's so much I would like to do [sigh]. In this case here, yes, TTSA is a curiosity but the meat and potatoes is 1) did they make the videos or did the DoD, 2) is what they said an accurate portrayal 3) and who instigated DeLonge to start the TTSA as a corporation, or is it just a cover being supported by DoD? the last I don't think we can find out. TTSA does not appear to be making money. But we'll see.
Comment icon #38 Posted by stereologist on 7 August, 2019, 17:42
Had the DoD made the videos then they would have had to state that by government laws. There are very strong regulations requiring any government involvement to be explicitly stated. This was a TTSA project and the appearance of anything government in the videos has to be explicitly stated. Delonge is a UFO believer and he started this corporation which as the filing suggests is giving away large amounts of cash to its shareholders. I'm sure this is in the way of promises rather than actual funds.
Comment icon #39 Posted by mesuma on 10 August, 2019, 22:48
I'm kinda feeling sorry for old Tam. By his own admission on the JR podcast, which I don't think has done him any favours in any way, he pretty much admits he's not got a clue about the science involved in this research. So if I was a scientist/researcher under his employ I'd be giving it "Yeah it's obviously the proton electron plasma exchange in the complex alien thingies and a photon shift in the.....the.....the metamaterials? Yeah that's it. Meta materials...........I need more money, Tom".
Comment icon #40 Posted by badeskov on 15 August, 2019, 3:35
So what are these extraordinary traits these materials exhibit? Which accredited labs have they been tested at? What were the results? Where are the results published? cheers, badeskov
Comment icon #41 Posted by ChrLzs on 15 August, 2019, 6:43
Oops... Sorry, wrong thread...
Comment icon #42 Posted by stereologist on 15 August, 2019, 12:52
Sorry to disappoint, but it seems that they are just sitting in a warehouse doing nothing at all with this metal. I wonder if this is just placed next to the Ark of the Covenant?
Comment icon #43 Posted by ChrLzs on 16 August, 2019, 4:27
Yes, with lots more money, they could probably go properly quantum.... Perhaps we should finish this trainwreck with the man hisself. Here, again, is a Joe Rogan Interview with Tom DeLonge. NOTE - some coarse language in both videos below.... Just screams credibility, don't you think? (Anddo research Hal Puthoffand remote viewing.....). I mean, even Joe Rogan is just notbuying it. I love the continual excuses "I can't say how I know.." And I like the bit at 12:27 - "Why you?" - watch Joe's face... then watch again from 15:05 ... I laughed out loud at 15:18"So that had nothin' t... [More]
Comment icon #44 Posted by Dejarma on 16 August, 2019, 5:22
a stupid scenario: let's just say you're up against a wall threatened with a bullet to head unless you give the correct answer either yes or no to is this a real alien artifact by someone who knows the truth. I wonder how many people would answer yes?

Mystery surrounds 'T-34' written on polar bear
12-9-2019
An investigation is currently underway in an effort to track down who is responsible for painting the animal.
ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
12-9-2019
If successful, the mission will be the first ever to remove a piece of space junk from Earth's orbit.
Can dogs smell the passage of time ?
12-9-2019
Some dogs seem to have the uncanny ability to know exactly when their owner is returning home, but how ?
'Expedition Bigfoot' set to track down Sasquatch
12-8-2019
A new TV series will follow a team of Bigfoot hunters as they attempt to find evidence of the creature's existence.
My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA

The houndsman
10-26-2019 | Michigan, USA

Birthday balloon
10-26-2019 | Usa

Devil man in a suit
10-26-2019 | Ohio

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia