Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Robbie Williams: a lifetime of paranormal activity

Posted on Wednesday, 1 April, 2020 | Comment icon 20 comments

Robbie Williams has a keen interest in the unexplained. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Drew de F Fawkes
The British chart-topper has had a long history of experiences with UFOs and paranormal phenomena.
Having found fame as a member of the band 'Take That' before going on to become a successful solo artist, Robbie Williams is certainly no stranger to being in the limelight.

In addition to his singing career, he has also gained a lot of attention over the years for his paranormal stories, UFO sightings the general interest in all things unexplained.

Most recently, it emerged that the best-selling singer based one of his most successful songs - Angels - on his experiences with paranormal entities when he was a child.

He was even in the running to purchase the infamous Skinwalker Ranch in Utah - a notorious hotspot for paranormal phenomena as well as for sightings of strange creatures and UFOs.

"There were big rumours on the internet that I'd bought the ranch," he recently told Coast to Coast AM. "That's the kind of dumb stuff that I'd do and not tell my wife. She knows I didn't do that and now the whole world knows I don't own it. But if I didn't have a wife, I would have bought the ranch."
Over the years he has spoken out in several TV and radio interviews about his experiences.

"I was sober when lots of these things happened," he said. "They happened. So, I carry on being interested. Yes, I am a student of the unusual."

"Yes, it's fascinating and entertains me and it scares me and it makes me smile. All of the above."

Interestingly, despite a lifetime of paranormal experiences, Williams now maintains that having children seems to have caused all the unexplained phenomena in his life to stop.

"The strangest thing is that since I've had kids, the phenomena have ceased to happen," he said. "I'm guessing that once you have kids, they just take up all of your energy and your thoughts."

Whether that will change as his kids get older however remains to be seen.

Source: RTE.ie | Comments (20)

Tags: Robbie Williams

Comment icon #11 Posted by psyche101 on 3 April, 2020, 4:57
Weren't they taking identical substances? There's a commonality immediately
Comment icon #12 Posted by Dejarma on 3 April, 2020, 5:05
well i thought he was funny in†mrs doubtfire
Comment icon #13 Posted by openozy on 3 April, 2020, 7:16
Pretty sure it was the same thing,just a weird effect,maybe.I've heard people eating magic mushrooms seeing the same weird stuff but they were together and could be suggestive,but is it, even in that situation.I'm just interested to know how different people's brains conjure up something as strange as dwarf aliens with messages about our world,almost exactly the same.This makes me think it's opening up some part of our minds that is not ready at this stage of our evolution.
Comment icon #14 Posted by openozy on 3 April, 2020, 7:32
I like Robbie Williams and his song "Come undone",which a lot can relate to, lol.
Comment icon #15 Posted by psyche101 on 3 April, 2020, 8:07
Or perhaps the same drugs affect the same chemicals and areas of brains?
Comment icon #16 Posted by psyche101 on 3 April, 2020, 8:08
I relate really well with Seth Sentry's lyrics. I find them profound and hauntingly familiar.
Comment icon #17 Posted by Torviking on 3 April, 2020, 9:43
Nah, Robbie and kylie are †well suited, they canít sing a note between them.
Comment icon #18 Posted by openozy on 3 April, 2020, 21:29
It must do.
Comment icon #19 Posted by Matt221 on 7 April, 2020, 14:57
I think you must be thinking of the bloke who used to be in Take That after he was in Mork and Mindy
Comment icon #20 Posted by Stiff on 7 April, 2020, 17:52
Yes, I think you're right.

'Terror crocodile' had teeth the size of bananas
8-11-2020
A new study has revealed the immense power of one of the largest crocodilians ever to walk the Earth.
Diamond-encrusted COVID mask sells for $1.5M
8-11-2020
A jeweler in Israel has created and sold what is being described as the world's most expensive COVID mask.
John Cleese on the possibility of life after death
8-10-2020
The 80-year-old comedy veteran is a keen proponent of the idea that existence does not simply end when we die.
Should lithium be added to our drinking water ?
8-10-2020
A new study suggests that adding the psychoactive chemical to water supplies could reduce suicide rates.
Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball