Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Man claims he saw Robbie Williams on a UFO

Posted on Thursday, 19 November, 2020 | Comment icon 24 comments

Was Robbie Williams sighted on a UFO in 1999 ? Image Credit: CC BY-2.0 vagueonthehow
A man from Bradford, England claims that he was once abducted by aliens and saw the singer aboard their ship.
55-year-old Russ Kellett, who gave up his career as a businessman to become a full-time UFO researcher, gained a keen interest in the phenomenon after being abducted by extraterrestrials.

The incident in question allegedly happened back in 1999 while he had been riding his motorbike to a friend's house near Druid's Altar in Bingley at around 10pm at night.

"I went through a tunnel and ended up in a room with tall, bald aliens," he said. "They had the looks of a human but were 10ft tall - that's not the norm, is it?"

"There were some smaller ones and they all looked the same."
After being sat down in a chair by the entities, he recalled being injected by something and then having a helmet placed on his head and a tube shoved into his mouth and down his throat.

Strangely, he also recalled being given a uniform and weapon as if he were some sort of soldier. It was then that he believes be encountered British singer and UFO enthusiast Robbie Williams.

"I am in a military unit - on a mission," he said. "He (Williams) is behind me. We had helmets on. I was ready to go on a mission. I looked at him. He must have been 'leader one'. I said 'don't I know you from somewhere?' Robbie Will....?'. An alien then shouted 'get back in line'."

"You do not mess with these dudes."

"This is happening to more people than you realize - but keep on watching television and the adverts."

Source: Examiner Live | Comments (24)

Tags: Alien Abduction, UFO

Comment icon #15 Posted by psyche101 on 20 November, 2020, 0:03
Post 3 No, you. Saying how people laugh at such stories immediately. It's well deserved.
Comment icon #16 Posted by ufoguy on 20 November, 2020, 8:25
I definitely believe him..
Comment icon #17 Posted by A rather obscure Bassoon on 20 November, 2020, 10:32
It couldn't have been Robbie Williams, Elvis would never have let him on.
Comment icon #18 Posted by Hazzard on 20 November, 2020, 12:03
Anything serious, about this nonsense?!! Yes, actually i do... Anyone entertaining the possibility of this being legit, needs to search the net for the closest psychiatric ward.
Comment icon #19 Posted by quillius on 20 November, 2020, 13:01
there are plenty of 'good' cases out there that for me remain quite unexplained. The problem is the subject is now filled with c**p like this that make it impossible to have decent debates or to try and find any nuggets that may exist.  This one is certainly a nugget but sadly its one that comes out of the wrong part of the body! what worrying is someone leaving their job to become a UFO researcher based on this story. I guess that is an unexplained mystery in itself.
Comment icon #20 Posted by quillius on 20 November, 2020, 13:16
apparently whilst they probed him, it is said one of the aliens said 'take that'....   sorry folks couldnt help it
Comment icon #21 Posted by tortugabob on 22 November, 2020, 15:23
Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Matt221 on 22 November, 2020, 17:05
i knew them aliens had no taste .................robbie williams indeed although is it advertising space or advertising ......... space,reference to elvis and all that lol
Comment icon #23 Posted by astrobeing on 22 November, 2020, 17:53
Unfortunately that's not how it works. For example, there are thousands of cold criminal cases with boxes full of physical evidence that are unsolved. A case with no evidence to support it is called a "story".
Comment icon #24 Posted by TomBarnes on 9 December, 2020, 23:32
Actually the last time I was abducted by a UFO I saw Marty Feldman, Prince Phillip and Julie Andrews in the passenger compartment. Tommy Cooper was piloting the craft and Benny Hill was serving tea in the Captain's Anteroom. It was very pleasant for a bit but then the Aliens in the Medical Department decided I should lie down on the examination table and the next thing you know I had something resembling a cake mixer stuck up my ars with the Aliens all babbling to each other in a language that resembled ancient Mayan to me. Nine months later I delivered a beautiful round headed baby and I name... [More]

Space hotel could open its doors in 2027
3-2-2021
One forward-thinking company is planning to build and launch a rotating space hotel with artificial gravity.
Ornate Roman chariot unearthed at Pompeii
3-2-2021
Archaeologists have discovered a well-preserved 2,000-year-old chariot in the ruins of a wealthy Roman villa.
Argentinian titanosaur may be oldest ever found
3-1-2021
Palaeontologists have unearthed what is thought to be the oldest member of one of the largest dinosaur species.
Photographs of alleged live thylacines released
3-1-2021
Trail camera images of an alleged 'thylacine family' have been revealed, but not everyone is convinced.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball