Thursday, October 29, 2020

Woman photographs possible 'Bigfoot' footprint

Posted on Tuesday, 21 April, 2020 | Comment icon 11 comments

What sort of creature left this print ? Image Credit: Sarah McRann
The unusual looking track was discovered at Shuswap Falls near Lumby, British Columbia earlier this month.
Despite a lack of any definitive evidence of its existence, the legendary Bigfoot or 'Sasquatch' - a mysterious bipedal ape said to roam the forests of North America - remains as popular as ever.

Many claim to have seen the creature and many others maintain that they've discovered tracks, hair samples, broken branches and various other things linked to its presence across the continent.

Most recently, Vernon resident Sarah McRann had been walking at Shuswap Falls when she came across an anomalously large footprint in the dirt.

"This is not an animal print and I wouldn't say a man print either," she said. "I have actually seen a 'Bigfoot' before in 2018 and last summer I had a bunch of UFOs follow me back from the border and I have plenty of those photos as well as they were all the way to Kelowna."

Her remarkable claims have since caught the attention of wildlife experts who have weighed in on what sort of creature could have left the print.
Pete Wise, owner of Wise Wildlife Control Services, admitted that it was "very difficult" to say based on a single footprint as tracking typically involves at least two or three prints.

He also maintains that despite a lifetime spent in the wilds, he has never seen Bigfoot himself.

"I'm not saying it's not here," he said. "I've got buddies who swear they've seen him."

Conservation officer Tanner Beck also weighed in on the print, admitting that it did not look like an animal track but may in fact be some sort of shoe print.

As things stand however, no definitive explanation for McRann's discovery has yet been found.

Source: Vernon Morning Star | Comments (11)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #2 Posted by Resume on 17 April, 2020, 12:34
Onefoot.
Comment icon #3 Posted by MissJatti on 21 April, 2020, 11:26
Just layers of dirt, soil and mud getting wet and then drying up over the years.
Comment icon #4 Posted by Horta on 21 April, 2020, 12:20
Sounds convincing.
Comment icon #5 Posted by DieChecker on 21 April, 2020, 16:52
Looks like there are toes. Doesnt help that several companies make shoes with toes now. Could just be a big jogger wearing the funky shoes.
Comment icon #6 Posted by Twin on 21 April, 2020, 22:45
I never saw a purple Bigfoot I never hope to see one; But I can tell you, anyhow, I'd rather see than be one! I never have but my sister did.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Skulduggery on 22 April, 2020, 0:50
I could make a separate thread for this but not gonna. Buuuut...has anyone here ever had a Bigfoot sighting? Yes, I am a sceptic, by the way. Although, I do think it would be interesting to hear alleged first-hand accounts.
Comment icon #8 Posted by Vox on 22 April, 2020, 6:39
Vibram 5 Fingers footwear.   Case (partially?) solved.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Myles on 22 April, 2020, 12:53
Wait!   Are you claiming that there is a chance that it was made by something that is known to exist and not by something lacking any evidence of its existence?   That seems like a wild idea.
Comment icon #10 Posted by micahc on 22 April, 2020, 18:18
One foot with no others around?  so bigfoot is a bird with one leg?
Comment icon #11 Posted by Berwen on 23 April, 2020, 14:12
I gotta get me some of this stuff they are smoking. It really seems to make them out of their mind.

Entire 7,600-ton building 'walks' 62 meters
10-29-2020
A remarkable engineering project in China has seen an entire building being moved using special robotic 'legs'.
AC/DC once tried to find the Loch Ness Monster
10-28-2020
The rock band's members once attempted an impromptu Nessie hunt on the banks of Scotland's famous loch.
Theater wants you to become its resident ghost
10-28-2020
A historic theater in Canada is offering one fan the opportunity to haunt the building after they pass on.
Firm invents nuclear thermal propulsion engine
10-27-2020
A new type of propulsion system is being developed that could significantly reduce the time it takes to reach Mars.
Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball