Sunday, October 25, 2020

Two 'ghosts' caught on camera at Gettysburg

Posted on Thursday, 17 September, 2020 | Comment icon 198 comments

Did Greg Yuelling capture two ghosts on camera ? Image Credit: YouTube / Greg Yuelling / SWNS
Footage has emerged that allegedly shows two ghostly figures at the site of the Battle of Gettysburg.
If there's one place in the United States that has become synonymous with ghost stories, it's Gettysburg - the site of the largest and deadliest battle of the American Civil War.

This most recent example comes courtesy of 46-year-old Greg Yuelling - a store manager from New Jersey who had been visiting the area with his family on September 2nd.

"We just went there as tourists, to learn more about the history of the Civil War and see the old battle ground, where the Gettysburg Address was given and all that stuff," he said.

"We were driving along one night and we started hearing noises. I heard things to the left and my uncle heard things to the right, and there was a fog, but the fog was weird, it was only in one patch not dispersed."
As they continued onward, things took an even more unnerving turn.

"We saw these shapes moving in the darkness, they were the size of humans, one of them ran right through the cannon," said Yuelling. "It was weird, it was scary, it was crazy."

"My uncle got so scared he rolled up the window."

You can check out the footage below - but is this really evidence of the paranormal or could the anomalous shapes simply be water on the windscreen of the car ?

You decide.

Source: YouTube | Comments (198)

Tags: Ghost

Comment icon #189 Posted by psyche101 on 21 September, 2020, 22:42
How you going with the video link?
Comment icon #190 Posted by Chronus on 21 September, 2020, 22:53
I'll be honest, I didn't watch it. I will give my input in a second.
Comment icon #191 Posted by Chronus on 21 September, 2020, 22:56
Yeah... As much as I am a firm believer in ghosts, thats a smudge/raindrop thing.
Comment icon #192 Posted by papageorge1 on 21 September, 2020, 23:40
Uhhh They do actually .....I’ve seen investigators measure major temperature drops.
Comment icon #193 Posted by psyche101 on 21 September, 2020, 23:43
I don't think you have seen that at all. I think you have watched such on the telly and took it for gospel.  Not only that, but you just contradicted yourself.
Comment icon #194 Posted by psyche101 on 22 September, 2020, 0:57
Comment icon #195 Posted by Chronus on 22 September, 2020, 2:07
@psyche101 I finished the video (I know you wanted me to watch it for a bit I totally forgot about it until now)     ....that was a rollercoaster of emotions.
Comment icon #196 Posted by BriannaFox on 26 September, 2020, 16:12
could be residual energy. never know....
Comment icon #197 Posted by docyabut2 on 27 September, 2020, 22:29
its seems to be water on the car window.
Comment icon #198 Posted by the13bats on 27 September, 2020, 22:55
Its not a ghost, sorry.

This beetle can survive being run over by a car
10-25-2020
Scientists have discovered that one particularly hardy beetle has an almost indestructible exoskeleton.
CIA agents attacked by 'microwave weapon'
10-25-2020
The alleged attack took place in Australia last year and has been blamed on Russian security service agents.
First 'murder hornet' nest found in the US
10-24-2020
A nest of enormous invasive wasp-like insects has reportedly been discovered for the first time on US soil.
Strange creatures filmed in Argentina and Brazil
10-24-2020
Two videos have recently emerged showing unidentified creatures lurking around in the darkness.
Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball