Sunday, June 20, 2021

Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'

Posted on Sunday, 16 May, 2021 | Comment icon 27 comments

Sightings of UAPs were much more common than previously reported. Image Credit: US Air Force
A former US Navy pilot has explained how commonplace sightings of UFOs off the east coast actually are.
Ryan Graves, a former Navy Lieutenant with one of the US Navy's F/A-18 fighter squadrons, has claimed that flight crews encountered unidentified, highly maneuverable objects over the Atlantic Ocean to the southeast of Virginia Beach practically every day for over two years from 2015.

"I am worried, frankly," he said during a recent interview with Bill Whitaker.

"You know, if these were tactical jets from another country that were hanging out up there, it would be a massive issue. But because it looks slightly different, we're not willing to actually look at the problem in the face. We're happy to just ignore the fact that these are out there, watching us every day."

Upon being shown one of the US Navy video recordings, he added:
"This is a difficult one to explain. You have rotation, you have high altitudes. You have propulsion, right? I don't know. I don't know what it is, frankly."

"I would say, you know, the highest probability is it's a threat observation program."

A comprehensive report regarding the UFO phenomenon is expected to be released as early as June 1st thanks to an intelligence authorization act request.

If it does materialize, it could help to lift the lid on this perplexing and ongoing mystery.

Source: CBS News | Comments (27)

Tags: UFO

Comment icon #18 Posted by toast on 17 May, 2021, 11:04
For me, something like this and in this image quality. At least. †
Comment icon #19 Posted by WitchHearse on 17 May, 2021, 15:20
I don't want to have aliens burst out of my chest. Should go with E.T.s ship or close encounters.
Comment icon #20 Posted by Dejarma on 17 May, 2021, 18:06
for me, it would be when the evidence is not just_a_story... Does not matter who tells the story, it's still just_a_story everything is based around what we are told is true.. That is not good enough for me.. Especially when it's highly likely those telling the story will probably end up earning money from just_a_story somewhere down the line. Therefore I can only question the motivation of those involved with telling the story of which TBH i find FKing annoying & an insult to my intelligence. All the BS involved with the telling of the Rendlesham forest ufo story is a good example of that... [More]
Comment icon #21 Posted by Rolci on 18 May, 2021, 17:13
A fair expectation I'd say. Much better than the flat-earthers on this forum for whom no amount or type of evidence is ever good enough.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Dejarma on 18 May, 2021, 17:52
how do you know? I'm sure these flat-earthers, as you call them, will be interested in the type of evidence I'm talking about- as in: not_a_story. Though I guess it could be said that all the navy footage that has surfaced over the years is not just_a_ story= it's video evidence.† Having said that, there is just_a_ story behind how & why this footage surfaced in the first place- something I've discussed in here a thousand times over in this forum, & not willing to go into it -yet again- far too boring now.. Though I can sum my feelings up in a few lines: the people whose voices you hea... [More]
Comment icon #23 Posted by the13bats on 19 May, 2021, 6:24
Yep, while im no flat earther i am admittly one who doesnt recognize a story as evidence, as you say with this one we have a video and it still doesn't prove anything to me, to make claims this video proves aliens are here is just as ridiculous as claiming the earth is flat, What the more sensitive emotionally driven dear believers might want to try is not taking things so darn personal if you believe this video proves ET is here i do not care at all so why do you get so upset the video means nothing to me, it doesnt ake sense.
Comment icon #24 Posted by OpenMindedSceptic on 19 May, 2021, 11:34
I think we can all agree itís alien.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Nobu on 19 May, 2021, 11:49
Seems to be the consensus†
Comment icon #26 Posted by Dejarma on 19 May, 2021, 15:59
who's 'we'?
Comment icon #27 Posted by MissJatti on 22 May, 2021, 8:51
2015 was 6 years ago

'Female ghost' photographed at Bodmin Jail
6-20-2021
The image of an allegedly 'agitated' apparition has been caught on camera at the notoriously haunted prison.
World's 3rd largest diamond found in Botswana
6-19-2021
An absolutely enormous 1,098-carat diamond has been unearthed by the Debswana Diamond Company.
New US bill could ban facial recognition tech
6-19-2021
Congress has introduced a bill that aims to stop facial recognition being used by law enforcement agencies.
Ancient deep-sea creature is covered in teeth
6-18-2021
A bizarre deep-sea species of brittle star is the sole survivor of 180 million years of time and evolution.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball