Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

Flight crews saw UFOs 'every day for two years'

May 16, 2021 | Comment icon 32 comments

Sightings of UAPs were much more common than previously reported. Image Credit: US Air Force
A former US Navy pilot has explained how commonplace sightings of UFOs off the east coast actually are.
Ryan Graves, a former Navy Lieutenant with one of the US Navy's F/A-18 fighter squadrons, has claimed that flight crews encountered unidentified, highly maneuverable objects over the Atlantic Ocean to the southeast of Virginia Beach practically every day for over two years from 2015.

"I am worried, frankly," he said during a recent interview with Bill Whitaker.

"You know, if these were tactical jets from another country that were hanging out up there, it would be a massive issue. But because it looks slightly different, we're not willing to actually look at the problem in the face. We're happy to just ignore the fact that these are out there, watching us every day."

Upon being shown one of the US Navy video recordings, he added:
"This is a difficult one to explain. You have rotation, you have high altitudes. You have propulsion, right? I don't know. I don't know what it is, frankly."

"I would say, you know, the highest probability is it's a threat observation program."

A comprehensive report regarding the UFO phenomenon is expected to be released as early as June 1st thanks to an intelligence authorization act request.

If it does materialize, it could help to lift the lid on this perplexing and ongoing mystery.

Source: CBS News | Comments (32)

Comment icon #23 Posted by the13bats 1 year ago
Yep, while im no flat earther i am admittly one who doesnt recognize a story as evidence, as you say with this one we have a video and it still doesn't prove anything to me, to make claims this video proves aliens are here is just as ridiculous as claiming the earth is flat, What the more sensitive emotionally driven dear believers might want to try is not taking things so darn personal if you believe this video proves ET is here i do not care at all so why do you get so upset the video means nothing to me, it doesnt ake sense.
Comment icon #24 Posted by OpenMindedSceptic 1 year ago
I think we can all agree itís alien.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Nobu 1 year ago
Seems to be the consensus†
Comment icon #26 Posted by Dejarma 1 year ago
who's 'we'?
Comment icon #27 Posted by MissJatti 1 year ago
2015 was 6 years ago
Comment icon #28 Posted by Rolci 1 year ago
Ask any of these flat-earthers what they WILL accept as evidence and they scurry tail-between-legs calling "I'm not going to feed trolls!" Because they know fully well there is NO evidence they will accept. Photo? Fake. Video? Fake. Alien bodies? Just costumes. Can't attack the evidence? Attack the person. We've seen all their tactics, we know their reactions even before they open their mouths. If I didn't know what I know and were a pseudo-skeptic like these folks with zero brain power I'd still beat anyone in any argument. Give me ONE hypothetical kind of evidence that will satisfy me. Anyon... [More]
Comment icon #29 Posted by the13bats 1 year ago
And still no good evidence presented, only excuses.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Rlyeh 1 year ago
You've already lost the argument.† UFO doesn't mean aliens.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Rolci 11 months ago
congrats, you have attacked the most irrelevant point. Replace it with "craft". Now let's see what you will accept as evidence. Can't wait to see you divert the conversation AGAIN.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Trelane 11 months ago
When dealing with this topic most points are irrelevant. Over 50 years of serious interest and investigations both private and public have yielded nothing. I don't think criticizing what others accept as evidence is productive. In many of the forums the best debates I've seen are where the contrasting viewpoints have equally substantial points and studied evidence to support their opinion.

Total Posts: 7,288,878    Topics: 299,851    Members: 197,597