Tuesday, September 21, 2021

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa

Posted on Friday, 30 July, 2021 | Comment icon 51 comments

Is this a Bigfoot or just someone out hiking ? Image Credit: Twitter / Jeremy / Jake Truemper
A man who had been out walking captured a photograph of what he believes to be a large bipedal ape-like creature.
According to reports, the man - who has been identified as 'Jeremy' - had been walking at White Water Canyon when he caught sight of an anomalous figure nearby and managed to snap a picture of it.

"I was doing a morning walk at White Water Canyon with my sister, who lives up in Dubuque," he was quoted as saying. "I pointed out the figure and my sister laughed saying it was a person."

"We called out to it but got no response."
"You don't have to believe me. I wouldn't believe me, but now that I've seen whatever that was first hand... I think I may be a Bigfoot believer now."

The most obvious reaction to the image is that his sister was probably right in that the 'Bigfoot' was likely little more than a person who happened to be walking in the area at the time.

Jeremy, however, remains adamant that what he saw was something more.

Source: Koel.com | Comments (51)

Tags: Bigfoot

Comment icon #42 Posted by DieChecker on 6 August, 2021, 1:43
So there is three pics. Are they all the same pic? If not, then why does bigfoot stand completely still? Even holding his head at the same angle for all pics. Looks like a stump to me.
Comment icon #43 Posted by onlookerofmayhem on 6 August, 2021, 2:43
Comment icon #44 Posted by Guyver on 6 August, 2021, 5:24
Dude, I literally showed a 3D scan of a sasquatch footprint using the latest in modern science technology and you just laughed it off.  As if such a thing could be faked by a *******.  Seriously?  You dismiss science when it contradicts your beliefs.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Resume on 6 August, 2021, 5:35
Dude, you posted a photo of a scan of something someone claims is a sasquatch footprint.  You have no idea of what can be faked; you have no idea of what a footie footprint looks like; you've just made a great big fat argument from personal incredulity: "I don't know how it could be faked, so it must be real." Want to prove footie exists, get a footie.  Or part of one.   Again, care to make a bigfoot wager?
Comment icon #46 Posted by Myles on 6 August, 2021, 13:49
Any wager would have to have a date attached.    Bigfoot will be found and documented in science journals by August 2022. I used to hold out some hope for it being real.   Then about 20 years ago I thought to myself - With all the camera's and people out there, if it is not found in the next 10 years, I don't think it exists.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Resume on 6 August, 2021, 14:08
Well sure.  We'd have to agree to certain protocols, which would of course include a date. If Guyver "won," I'd contribute an agreed to amount to the charity of his choice; If I "won," all he'd have to do would be admit it doesn't look good for the existence of ole foo.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Gaden on 8 August, 2021, 5:01
Bigfoot pitcher? Is there an expansion team I didn't know about?
Comment icon #49 Posted by Hammerclaw on 8 August, 2021, 7:20
Photo in Blurvision--by Blamo!
Comment icon #50 Posted by Hammerclaw on 8 August, 2021, 7:27
Photo of Deer:  Photo of Cougar: Photo of Bigfoot:
Comment icon #51 Posted by Harte on 8 August, 2021, 10:59
Harte

'Castleford Croc' spotted in UK back garden
9-21-2021
A creature resembling a crocodile has been spotted wandering around outside residences in West Yorkshire.
Mystery woman in Croatia can't recall own name
9-21-2021
Police in Croatia are investigating the case of a mystery woman who is unable to recall anything about her life.
Sir Clive Sinclair: a man ahead of his time
9-20-2021
The late inventor created all manner of weird and wonderful gadgets - but did any of them truly fail ?
Man finds creepy doll boarded up under stairs
9-20-2021
A primary school teacher in Liverpool, England found something decidedly creepy hidden in his new home.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball