We are now on Patreon! Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Cryptozoology > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
Cryptozoology

'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa

July 30, 2021 | Comment icon 51 comments

Is this a Bigfoot or just someone out hiking ? Image Credit: Twitter / Jeremy / Jake Truemper
A man who had been out walking captured a photograph of what he believes to be a large bipedal ape-like creature.
According to reports, the man - who has been identified as 'Jeremy' - had been walking at White Water Canyon when he caught sight of an anomalous figure nearby and managed to snap a picture of it.

"I was doing a morning walk at White Water Canyon with my sister, who lives up in Dubuque," he was quoted as saying. "I pointed out the figure and my sister laughed saying it was a person."

"We called out to it but got no response."
"You don't have to believe me. I wouldn't believe me, but now that I've seen whatever that was first hand... I think I may be a Bigfoot believer now."

The most obvious reaction to the image is that his sister was probably right in that the 'Bigfoot' was likely little more than a person who happened to be walking in the area at the time.

Jeremy, however, remains adamant that what he saw was something more.

Source: Koel.com | Comments (51)

Unexplained Mysteries is now on Patreon!

Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site and gain access to a range of perks including a subscriber badge, ad-free browsing, an exclusive weekly newsletter, sneak peaks of upcoming features and more.
24 / 25
We are 96% of the way to our second Patreon subscriber target - thank you!
Comment icon #42 Posted by DieChecker 4 months ago
So there is three pics. Are they all the same pic? If not, then why does bigfoot stand completely still? Even holding his head at the same angle for all pics. Looks like a stump to me.
Comment icon #43 Posted by onlookerofmayhem 4 months ago
Comment icon #44 Posted by Guyver 4 months ago
Dude, I literally showed a 3D scan of a sasquatch footprint using the latest in modern science technology and you just laughed it off.  As if such a thing could be faked by a *******.  Seriously?  You dismiss science when it contradicts your beliefs.
Comment icon #45 Posted by Resume 4 months ago
Dude, you posted a photo of a scan of something someone claims is a sasquatch footprint.  You have no idea of what can be faked; you have no idea of what a footie footprint looks like; you've just made a great big fat argument from personal incredulity: "I don't know how it could be faked, so it must be real." Want to prove footie exists, get a footie.  Or part of one.   Again, care to make a bigfoot wager?
Comment icon #46 Posted by Myles 4 months ago
Any wager would have to have a date attached.    Bigfoot will be found and documented in science journals by August 2022. I used to hold out some hope for it being real.   Then about 20 years ago I thought to myself - With all the camera's and people out there, if it is not found in the next 10 years, I don't think it exists.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Resume 4 months ago
Well sure.  We'd have to agree to certain protocols, which would of course include a date. If Guyver "won," I'd contribute an agreed to amount to the charity of his choice; If I "won," all he'd have to do would be admit it doesn't look good for the existence of ole foo.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Gaden 4 months ago
Bigfoot pitcher? Is there an expansion team I didn't know about?
Comment icon #49 Posted by Hammerclaw 4 months ago
Photo in Blurvision--by Blamo!
Comment icon #50 Posted by Hammerclaw 4 months ago