Sunday, September 22, 2019
Have you ever lived in a haunted house, spotted a UFO, captured something unusual on camera or otherwise had a brush with the mysterious ? If so then we want to hear from you - please send us your story and we will feature it in our new Stories & Experiences section.

A poltergeist eye witness

Posted on 9-1-2019 | Comment icon 9 comments

By: parrow | Location: Iran, Kermanshah

Image Credit: sxc.hu
I used to lay down on my house's terrace watching birds flying in the sky every late afternoon. One day a piece of small rock fell down from the overlap of the roof top(the rooftop was flat) and almost hit my pillow. Some minutes later another one. I thought maybe a lost pigeon has landed on my roof top which used to happen sometimes and kids from the neighborhood threw rocks to let it fly and catch it somewhere else. So I went to the back street where the kids were more likely there. I saw only two ladies there talking. They said they didn't see anybody around.

I came back to my terrace and laid down again but rocks still falling every some minutes. The rocks didn't hit my body and it was weird because it looked like they were gently being pushed to the edge of the roof top and falling without any angle.

About two weeks later suddenly a house at the back of our house was hit by a shower of rocks, pieces of bricks and pots hit a big window of their dining room broke it into pieces so they had to bring out their table outside in the street to finish their meal because they had some 5 to 6 kids which I think they were too hungry to care about the situation, it was just before sunset and you could see everywhere clearly. The parents got terrified thinking maybe some villagers are throwing things to threaten them.

They called all of their relatives to come and help them to see who is responsible or behind this. Then they asked all the males go on top of all the rooftop of close neighbors (including our house) and monitor any possible trace of a person or objects related to the issue. They even cursing and warning loudly at whoever might be in charge. It was a useless effort because at the same time rocks were hitting the house and mainly the gate of their front yard and you could hear it from distance. By the way there was no whistle of a moving object and you couldn't see anything unless it hit the target and fell.

It continued for days and nights and they asked any smart people around to help but didn't get to any point. In one case somebody came up with an idea to spray paint on the rocks and debris then pile them up in the corner of the front yard and monitor them. Surprisingly after awhile the painted rocks hit the gate one by one and they were convinced that this is not a human made problem and it must be a Djinni(which they believe makes problem in these cases).

They decided to go to those that are professional with djinni. They brought a guy who claimed he is possessing those djinni and he said these family has spilled boiling water on one of the djinni's kids and now they are taking revenge. So he asked a sheep and some money to deal with this.

But rocks still were coming for another couple of weeks and they not only hit their house but also hit our house more or less until it disappeared slowly. This happened when I was 14 years old in 1991 in my village in Kermanshah city, Iran.

Comments (9)

<< Previous story
A visit from beyond

Comment icon #1 Posted by papageorge1 on 1 September, 2019, 15:24
Where's my buddy @macqdor As for me, one more story on the impressive pile. What a fascinating universe!!
Comment icon #2 Posted by Scholar4Truth on 2 September, 2019, 17:45
Soo we ruled out the possibility of human interference. This one has me scratching my head.
Comment icon #3 Posted by Timothy on 3 September, 2019, 2:52
‘This happened when I was 14 years old in 1991 in my village in Kermanshah city, Iran.’. It was almost 30 years ago. They were 14 at the time.  I wonder if they were living in an affluent area? Sounds unlikely from the way the story is written.
Comment icon #4 Posted by MissJatti on 3 September, 2019, 16:39
What was the final outcome from this experience. WHO WHAT WHY?
Comment icon #5 Posted by OverSword on 3 September, 2019, 17:11
Who ruled out humans?  They upset the entire village trying to find the person of people responsible.  Maybe read the story then comment after.
Comment icon #6 Posted by OverSword on 3 September, 2019, 17:11
The phenomena slowly faded over time.
Comment icon #7 Posted by macqdor on 14 September, 2019, 17:33
@papageorge1   stone throwing / inexplicable rocks falling is one of the oldest known characteristics of poltergeists. I'm amazed at how this type happens in certain parts of the world - more than others.   very interesting, fascinating stuff.
Comment icon #8 Posted by tortugabob on 20 September, 2019, 23:30
Nothing but people dropping rocks from Chinese lanterns or maybe kids with drones having a little fun.  So you gave a goat and some money to some witch doctor to stop it?  He was probably the guy telling the kids to do it.
Comment icon #9 Posted by macqdor on 21 September, 2019, 17:54
Supposition,  conjecture and pure speculation on your part. Oh I forgot and an ounce of cynicism/occams razor. On your part.

181918

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ

Orb of light woke me up
9-17-2019 | Virginia

A poltergeist eye witness
9-1-2019 | Iran, Kermanshah

A visit from beyond
8-20-2019 | Australia

A strange voice
8-5-2019 | St. Catharines Ontario.

House vibrates