Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Have you ever lived in a haunted house, spotted a UFO, captured something unusual on camera or otherwise had a brush with the mysterious ? If so then we want to hear from you - please post your story up on our forum's Stories & Experiences section. Not registered ? You can create a free account - here.

I keep bringing spirits home

Posted on 2-7-2020 | Comment icon 16 comments

By: Bella | Location: Michigan

Image Credit: sxc.hu
So I've experienced the paranormal from a young age and have always been sensitive to spirit energy. A year ago I decided to join a Paranormal Investigative team, though it scared me a little. Since that time I've had to cleanse my room and home four times.

I haven't been on an investigation since the begging of last month and haven't had any activity in my home till tonight.

I was awake laying in bed when the bed sank down like someone sat there, I bolted upright and sure enough the covers were indented. I basically told whatever it was to leave but the weight was still there...I had to physically pick the cover up for it to leave the bed... I then said the St.Micheal's Prayer twice.
I'm not sure why this happened and I'm freaked out because this is the second time something has physically happened to me besides being touched. I'd also like to note that I didn't feel anything bad at the time.. and that I lost my Boxer last month (they never slept on my bed).

Given the activity I've had occur in my home, I'm afraid that this will continue to occur and that maybe someday I won't be able to remove the spirit and I'll be up the creek without a paddle.

Should I give up ghost hunting ?

Comments (16)

<< Previous story
Dog and Jamaican statue

Comment icon #7 Posted by Habitat on 8 February, 2020, 3:37
I don't understand, you want "spirits" to manifest, but not in your bedroom ? What is the difference in there ?
Comment icon #8 Posted by Jujo-jo on 8 February, 2020, 4:06
That is a good point... You can't dabble in that stuff and then just pick and choose, where and when events are going to happen...
Comment icon #9 Posted by openozy on 8 February, 2020, 13:09
It would scare me too,hanging around with a bunch of people who don't know what they are doing.Your probably the only open person in the group and everything they stir up is attaching to you.These people are just like kids in a playground.
Comment icon #10 Posted by ToddD on 11 February, 2020, 14:16
 before you do anything I want to let you know I'm a Paranormal Investigator / researcher for 28 years. I can help you out with your situation I'm not going to do it in the text because there's too many things that we probably need to talk about. Know if you're serious about doing this I can help you and I know how I can help you. Not only that I've been doing cleansings for 15 years. Also study demonology for three years so I'm very good and very strong at what I do and I do have clients testimonies to show for it. Which I am and have permission to give out. Am I time I have fought three demo... [More]
Comment icon #11 Posted by Bed of chaos on 11 February, 2020, 19:38
Shouldn't the 'paranormal team' feel obligated to help you? I'm mean isn't this their area of expertise? Also (no sarcasm intended) perhaps St. Michael isnt listening if you're constantly out hunting for demons. Again, no offense, I just don't understand situation.
Comment icon #12 Posted by Kittens Are Jerks on 11 February, 2020, 21:52
Bella, you don't have to give up ghost hunting if you enjoy it, but I'm of the view that you need to radically change your understanding of what exactly is happening to you. When in a location we believe to be haunted, fear, combined with the power of suggestion, can make us believe that we have seen or sensed a ghost (or some other entity) because we become hyper-vigilant to the point where we start noticing things that we (wrongly) assume are paranormal activity. The bigger problem, however, is that you bring that fear and hyper-vigilance home with you and incidents that would not have made ... [More]
Comment icon #13 Posted by emberdawn on 12 February, 2020, 22:23
My suggestions would these. A cleansing before you go on a investigation. A warm bath, scrub and pray or meditate on the fact that you are purifying yourself. It has a calming effect and gives what you are doing a basis in reality. Pray to use God's armor. Look up what it looks like and what each piece is for. Meditate and see yourself wearing it while you investigate. Know that it is impenetrable.  Set boundaries, let the enities know why you are there and they are not leaving with you. They are not welcome to attach themselves to you or enter your home. Let them know if they want help to ask... [More]
Comment icon #14 Posted by XenoFish on 12 February, 2020, 22:29
That magical placebo effect.
Comment icon #15 Posted by Festina on 14 February, 2020, 14:55
Did you ask IT any questions?  Like, “Can I help you with something? Is something bothering you,.  Do you want to discuss something in-particular?”.   Why is everyone afraid of them? I invited one in, but he was polite and knocked first.  We talked a bit.  He left me with some very sage advice and then left in a tizzy.  I think I scared him a bit, didn’t mean to. Poor fella...
Comment icon #16 Posted by Lioness23 on 16 February, 2020, 22:08
I have had the same sensations in my bed for a few years now. It does not feel evil . It feels like a pressure at the foot of my bed then slowly crawls up and lays beside me. I have kicked it off the bed sometimes. And it goes away, other times I invite it to lay with me and it does. I have no idea who or what it is. But I am no longer afraid of it. One night I was woken by scuffling foot steps like a child's first then felt the pressure at the foot of my bed. So I feel it's a child's spirit. I have never lost a child. It follows me from place to place. I like to think I'm special becauce it c... [More]

Grim reaper-like visitation