Monday, January 16, 2017

Police confirm UFO over Pennsylvania

Posted on Thursday, 28 August, 2014 | Comment icon 29 comments

Despite their best efforts even the police couldn't identify the object. Image Credit: sxc.hu
Several witnesses, including multiple police officers, saw a strange object over Lower Paxton Township.
The anomalous object was first spotted by Stephanie Wilkerson who had been sitting on her porch on Monday night when something in the sky caught her attention.

Initially believing it to be an airplane, Wilkerson became intrigued when she noticed it start to change color and called her husband outside to see what he thought. A neighbor went inside to fetch some binoculars in an effort to identify the object but remained unable to determine what it could be.

Eventually the police were called in to investigate and an officer turned up at the scene. Having no idea what the object was either he called his superiors for a second opinion but even they were unable to shed any light on the phenomenon.

One officer contacted Fort Indiantown Gap and Harrisburg International Airport to find out if they knew anything about it but was told that there had been no scheduled flights at the time.

A local news report about the incident can be viewed below.

Source: ABC27.com | Comments (29)

Tags: UFO, Pennsylvania

Comment icon #20 Posted by allen4645 on 30 August, 2014, 18:37
I think people that don't believe that there can be ufo,s from outer space are afraid of what could happen if they were to see one.I have seen one a huge black triangle about 300 hundred feet off the ground right above me was compeletly silent.Some say that the first sightings of ufo's started with roswell but you can research in history and there are documented sightings when there were no flying machines of any kind.There are hundreds of new species of animals,fish,plants,and insects found every year does that mean if only a few people have seen them that means they don't exist.People should... [More]
Comment icon #21 Posted by DONTEATUS on 30 August, 2014, 18:52
Comment icon #22 Posted by EllJay on 30 August, 2014, 19:17
Police confirm UFO over Pennsylvania I must have some sort of mild dyslexia, because I read the title as; Police inform UFO in Pennsylvania And I thought; what the hell are they informing a UFO about? Like; Police Officer; "-Uhhr, excuse me for pulling you over Sir, but there is a No Left Turn-sign at the next intersection, and I saw you were putting your turn-signal up, indicating a left turn. I would advice against that, as it might cost you a ticket. Furthermore, there is a Bus-Lane on the right side straight ahead after the intersection. I don't want to see you driving in that one....ok Si... [More]
Comment icon #23 Posted by kitco on 30 August, 2014, 20:06
I must have some sort of mild dyslexia, because I read the title as; Police inform UFO in Pennsylvania And I thought; what the hell are they informing a UFO about? Like; Police Officer; "-Uhhr, excuse me for pulling you over Sir, but there is a No Left Turn-sign at the next intersection, and I saw you were putting your turn-signal up, indicating a left turn. I would advice against that, as it might cost you a ticket. Furthermore, there is a Bus-Lane on the right side straight ahead after the intersection. I don't want to see you driving in that one....ok Sir?" Alien driver: "- " Police Officer... [More]
Comment icon #24 Posted by davros of skaro on 30 August, 2014, 20:24
Comment icon #25 Posted by Katnea on 31 August, 2014, 6:24
@kimmy111 - You may want to watch a "YouTube" documentary film with regards to the so-called "Cosmic Family" that are only here to help us save the Earth? The video film is called: "Ufo's Aliens Contact (Full Documentary).mp4" And I must also add that I feel this film offers the best alien agenda info around- bar none! ; )
Comment icon #26 Posted by Midyin on 3 September, 2014, 0:13
I know the area, it's no mans land. PA is Pittsburgh on one side and Philadelphia 300 miles away with Alabama in between. Nothing out there. No surprise here I live in that "Alabama in between" smack in the middle of Clearfield County.. lol
Comment icon #27 Posted by Midyin on 3 September, 2014, 0:16
I can not wait until they all arrive. If the craft is making any noise, it is a government craft. Our cosmic families crafts make no noise. They are here to help us save the earth. Great things are about to happen. Now when you say "Great things" is that great for us(Earth born Humans) or great for you(The ETs with an ambiguous motive)?.. lol
Comment icon #28 Posted by Midyin on 3 September, 2014, 0:23
Do you think that people who fake UFO evidence or write books on stuff they made up should be praised for opening minds? Btw...Most people with knowledge about the Cosmos I am sure are open minded about UFOs but they do not let their said mind slide out. I think they should be punished for misinformation...
Comment icon #29 Posted by L4r4k0 on 3 September, 2014, 9:38
Same kind of lights that was on the pacific seen by the dutch pilot

'Creature' photographed in garden at night
1-16-2017
A Reddit user has uploaded an image of what appears to be a strange figure running through a garden.
Rain brings alien-like shrimp back to life
1-16-2017
A prehistoric species of shrimp in Australia has been emerging from the ground recently due to heavy rain.
Exorcist was killed by 'malevolent force'
1-15-2017
Father Malachi Martin, who inspired the movie 'The Exorcist', was allegedly killed by an unseen force.
Man tracks 'Bigfoot' for over seven miles
1-15-2017
Experienced tracker Christopher Bauer followed a set of large footprints for miles across North Dakota.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
Marshmallows in a vacuum
Posted 1-16-2017 | 1 comment
What happens to a pile of marshmallows when all the air is removed ?

Fighting fire with fire
Posted 1-15-2017 | 0 comments
Adam Savage learns whether it is possible to use fire (or the sound of fire) to put out fire.

Washing machine throwing
Posted 1-14-2017 | 8 comments
Two strongmen battle it out to see who can throw a washing machine the furthest.

The amazing natural world
Posted 1-13-2017 | 0 comments
A series of quality clips from some of the BBC's most successful wildlife programmes.

What is the polar vortex ?
Posted 1-12-2017 | 1 comment
What exactly is the polar vortex and is it likely to get worse ? How cold will things get ?

Phantom vehicle
1-6-2017 | Ramer, United States

True ghost stories
1-6-2017 | Southern California

Floating tiles
1-6-2017 | Chewelah, Washington

A haunting in Northern California
12-28-2016 | Northern California

Strange creature in South Africa
12-28-2016 | South Africa, Hoedspruit.

A 15-year-old predicted my future!
12-21-2016 | Katherine, Australia

The haunted pond
12-21-2016 | Essex, Ontario, Canada

The haunted hospital
12-28-2016 | New Plymouth, New Zealand

Loud crash in the night
12-17-2016 | Pennsylvania

Mysterious woman in a blue dress
12-17-2016 | Northern Ireland