Monday, December 22, 2014   |   4,235 users online
    Home  ·  News  ·  Forum  ·  Stories  ·  Image Gallery  ·  Columns  ·  Encyclopedia  ·  Videos  ·  Chat

Police confirm UFO over Pennsylvania

Posted on Thursday, 28 August, 2014 | Comment icon 29 comments

Despite their best efforts even the police couldn't identify the object. Image Credit: sxc.hu

Several witnesses, including multiple police officers, saw a strange object over Lower Paxton Township.

The anomalous object was first spotted by Stephanie Wilkerson who had been sitting on her porch on Monday night when something in the sky caught her attention.

Initially believing it to be an airplane, Wilkerson became intrigued when she noticed it start to change color and called her husband outside to see what he thought. A neighbor went inside to fetch some binoculars in an effort to identify the object but remained unable to determine what it could be.

Eventually the police were called in to investigate and an officer turned up at the scene. Having no idea what the object was either he called his superiors for a second opinion but even they were unable to shed any light on the phenomenon.

One officer contacted Fort Indiantown Gap and Harrisburg International Airport to find out if they knew anything about it but was told that there had been no scheduled flights at the time.

A local news report about the incident can be viewed below.

Source: ABC27.com | Comments (29)

Tags: UFO, Pennsylvania

Comment icon #20 Posted by allen4645 on 30 August, 2014, 18:37
I think people that don't believe that there can be ufo,s from outer space are afraid of what could happen if they were to see one.I have seen one a huge black triangle about 300 hundred feet off the ground right above me was compeletly silent.Some say that the first sightings of ufo's started with roswell but you can research in history and there are documented sightings when there were no flying machines of any kind.There are hundreds of new species of animals,fish,plants,and insects found every year does that mean if only a few people have seen them that means they don't exist.P... [More]
Comment icon #21 Posted by DONTEATUS on 30 August, 2014, 18:52
Welcome to the Forum allen4645 ! Its true this forum is full of all kinds of opinions and Ideas ! Keep on,Keepin On !
Comment icon #22 Posted by EllJay on 30 August, 2014, 19:17
I must have some sort of mild dyslexia, because I read the title as; Police [u]inform[/u] UFO in Pennsylvania And I thought; what the hell are they informing a UFO about? Like; Police Officer; "-Uhhr, excuse me for pulling you over Sir, but there is a No Left Turn-sign at the next intersection, and I saw you were putting your turn-signal up, indicating a left turn. I would advice against that, as it might cost you a ticket. Furthermore, there is a Bus-Lane on the right side straight ahead after the intersection. I don't want to see you driving in that one....ok Sir?" Alien ... [More]
Comment icon #23 Posted by kitco on 30 August, 2014, 20:06
I suppose that area 51 has developer then trb-3 too pull over and ticket speeding alien crafts.
Comment icon #24 Posted by davros of skaro on 30 August, 2014, 20:24
Do you think that people who fake UFO evidence or write books on stuff they made up should be praised for opening minds? Btw...Most people with knowledge about the Cosmos I am sure are open minded about UFOs but they do not let their said mind slide out.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Katnea on 31 August, 2014, 6:24
@kimmy111 - You may want to watch a "YouTube" documentary film with regards to the so-called "Cosmic Family" that are only here to help us save the Earth? The video film is called: "Ufo's Aliens Contact (Full Documentary).mp4" And I must also add that I feel this film offers the best alien agenda info around- bar none! ; )
Comment icon #26 Posted by Midyin on 3 September, 2014, 0:13
I live in that "Alabama in between" smack in the middle of Clearfield County.. lol
Comment icon #27 Posted by Midyin on 3 September, 2014, 0:16
Now when you say "Great things" is that great for us(Earth born Humans) or great for you(The ETs with an ambiguous motive)?.. lol
Comment icon #28 Posted by Midyin on 3 September, 2014, 0:23
I think they should be punished for misinformation...
Comment icon #29 Posted by L4r4k0 on 3 September, 2014, 9:38
Same kind of lights that was on the pacific seen by the dutch pilot

A Connecticut haunting
12-15-2014 | New Milford, Connecticut

Luminous UFO in Scotland.
12-2-2014 | Black Loch, Limerigg, Scotland