Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cluster of UFOs filmed over Russian capital

Posted on Friday, 5 February, 2016 | Comment icon 26 comments

Several UFOs have been sighted over Moscow in recent years. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Asguskov
Footage showing a group of unidentified objects flying in formation over Moscow has appeared online.
Recorded at the end of last month, the video was shot by a man known only as Timur and shows what appear to be four objects flying close together over the city after dark.

"There were four balls of light," he said. "A red one to the left, two white ones in the middle and a less bright one to the right. Sometimes the one on the right would disappear and come back. All together, they made the geometric shape of a rhombus."

"I’ve been living in the district for two years, and have never seen anything like that before."

While some skeptics have argued that the objects may have been conventional aircraft, drones or even a reflection of lights on the ground, Russian UFO expert Vadim Chernobrov remains adamant that what the footage shows is something genuinely unexplained.

"The chance of it being some sort of mirage is also impossible due to the precise geometric form the objects have formed. Some have said they could look like Chinese lanterns but I would dismiss this possibility because of the movements and speed of the objects."

Source: News.com.au | Comments (26)

Tags: UFO, Moscow

Comment icon #17 Posted by DieChecker on 6 February, 2016, 15:24
I always watch UFO videos with the sound off. So that whatever talking they are doing doesn't influence what I am looking at, and let's be real.... 99% of what these videos are about is visual.
Comment icon #18 Posted by Hammerclaw on 6 February, 2016, 15:59
Lights in the sky are just lights in the sky, which is already filled with both natural and man made ones.
Comment icon #19 Posted by JesseCuster on 6 February, 2016, 22:01
Bermuda Ball Lightning paralysis. These kind of posts have become the UM equivalent of people posting "First!" on YouTube.
Comment icon #20 Posted by JesseCuster on 6 February, 2016, 22:11
This could be the lights of a high rise building site in the fog. I'm gonna guess lights on a high-rise crane (edit: Darn, beaten to it by DieChecker). Seen it before being touted as UFOs.For a bunch of UFOs flying in formation, they didn't seem to do much flying. In fact they didn't move at all. Which is what suggests they are simply stationary lights on top of a structure. And the comment from the "Russian UFO expert Vadim Chernobrov": "The lights cannot be explained as either an atmospheric or a cosmic image," he said."The chance of it being some sort of mirage is also impossible due to the... [More]
Comment icon #21 Posted by joonmoon999 on 7 February, 2016, 2:53
Comment icon #22 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 7 February, 2016, 3:41
They were just drones flying overhead, making people think it was sort of UFO, scaring us. Nah. Aliens are shy. Lol Plus I don't think they would announce themselves to thousands of air-defense systems by flashing bright lights and flying low.
Comment icon #23 Posted by wadoor on 7 February, 2016, 11:43
Comment icon #24 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 7 February, 2016, 14:13
Firstly. I completely believe in aliens. But I think they could be Jupiter and Venus lining up. It happened in my part of the world recently. I did not see it as it was before sunrise. Ok so with a star map app, I set my location to Moscow and scrolled back to July last year. Looking east just after sunset there is a very similar star pattern. Anyway please look at the screen shot I've attached. I want to know what you guys think. What does "completely believe in aliens" mean? I "completely believe in aliens", I just don't believe, at this time, that they are visiting this planet on a daily ba... [More]
Comment icon #25 Posted by freetoroam on 7 February, 2016, 14:29
They were just drones flying overhead, making people think it was sort of UFO, scaring us. Nah. Aliens are shy. Lol Only one person did not think, he videoed some static lights. the rest of Moscow were not scared and did not seem to think they were being visited. Oh and one expert also did not think, so that's only 2 non thinkers.
Comment icon #26 Posted by DieChecker on 7 February, 2016, 14:46
I'm gonna guess lights on a high-rise crane (edit: Darn, beaten to it by DieChecker). Seen it before being touted as UFOs. SCORE!!!

Neil Armstrong's bag could fetch up to $4M
5-23-2017
A bag used by the late astronaut to collect samples during the Apollo 11 mission is to be sold at auction.
What caused the Hindenburg to catch fire ?
5-23-2017
80 years on from the disaster, the exact cause of the inferno that destroyed the airship remains unclear.
Europe, not Africa, was birthplace of mankind
5-23-2017
A remarkable new palaeontological discovery in Europe could rewrite the history of human evolution.
UFO dossier may be released after UK election
5-22-2017
A selection of previously withheld documents about UFOs could be seeing a release in the near future.
Falcon vs car
Posted 5-23-2017 | 5 comments
Can the fastest bird of prey in level flight manage to fly faster than a speeding car ?

Ants are better at growing food than we are
Posted 5-21-2017 | 1 comment
They may be small, but ants have been farming their own food for a lot longer than humans have.

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Europa
Posted 5-20-2017 | 0 comments
The popular astrophysicist talks about finding life beneath the surface of Europa.

Everest earthquake
Posted 5-19-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the harrowing moments before the devastating avalanche at Mount Everest in 2015.

Fastest time drinking maple syrup
Posted 5-18-2017 | 0 comments
'L.A. Beast' glugs down the whole bottle in under 11 seconds - don't try this at home.

Someone is on my bed