Monday, August 21, 2017

Cluster of UFOs filmed over Russian capital

Posted on Friday, 5 February, 2016 | Comment icon 26 comments

Several UFOs have been sighted over Moscow in recent years. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Asguskov
Footage showing a group of unidentified objects flying in formation over Moscow has appeared online.
Recorded at the end of last month, the video was shot by a man known only as Timur and shows what appear to be four objects flying close together over the city after dark.

"There were four balls of light," he said. "A red one to the left, two white ones in the middle and a less bright one to the right. Sometimes the one on the right would disappear and come back. All together, they made the geometric shape of a rhombus."

"Iíve been living in the district for two years, and have never seen anything like that before."

While some skeptics have argued that the objects may have been conventional aircraft, drones or even a reflection of lights on the ground, Russian UFO expert Vadim Chernobrov remains adamant that what the footage shows is something genuinely unexplained.

"The chance of it being some sort of mirage is also impossible due to the precise geometric form the objects have formed. Some have said they could look like Chinese lanterns but I would dismiss this possibility because of the movements and speed of the objects."

Source: News.com.au | Comments (26)

Tags: UFO, Moscow

Comment icon #17 Posted by DieChecker on 6 February, 2016, 15:24
I always watch UFO videos with the sound off. So that whatever talking they are doing doesn't influence what I am looking at, and let's be real.... 99% of what these videos are about is visual.
Comment icon #18 Posted by Hammerclaw on 6 February, 2016, 15:59
Lights in the sky are just lights in the sky, which is already filled with both natural and man made ones.
Comment icon #19 Posted by JesseCuster on 6 February, 2016, 22:01
Bermuda Ball Lightning paralysis. These kind of posts have become the UM equivalent of people posting "First!" on YouTube.
Comment icon #20 Posted by JesseCuster on 6 February, 2016, 22:11
This could be the lights of a high rise building site in the fog. I'm gonna guess lights on a high-rise crane (edit: Darn, beaten to it by DieChecker). Seen it before being touted as UFOs.For a bunch of UFOs flying in formation, they didn't seem to do much flying. In fact they didn't move at all. Which is what suggests they are simply stationary lights on top of a structure. And the comment from the "Russian UFO expert Vadim Chernobrov": "The lights cannot be explained as either an atmospheric or a cosmic image," he said."The chance of it being some sort of mirage is also impossible due to the... [More]
Comment icon #21 Posted by joonmoon999 on 7 February, 2016, 2:53
Comment icon #22 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 7 February, 2016, 3:41
They were just drones flying overhead, making people think it was sort of UFO, scaring us. Nah. Aliens are shy. Lol Plus I don't think they would announce themselves to thousands of air-defense systems by flashing bright lights and flying low.
Comment icon #23 Posted by wadoor on 7 February, 2016, 11:43
Comment icon #24 Posted by Thorvir Hrothgaard on 7 February, 2016, 14:13
Firstly. I completely believe in aliens. But I think they could be Jupiter and Venus lining up. It happened in my part of the world recently. I did not see it as it was before sunrise. Ok so with a star map app, I set my location to Moscow and scrolled back to July last year. Looking east just after sunset there is a very similar star pattern. Anyway please look at the screen shot I've attached. I want to know what you guys think. What does "completely believe in aliens" mean? I "completely believe in aliens", I just don't believe, at this time, that they are visiting this planet on a daily ba... [More]
Comment icon #25 Posted by freetoroam on 7 February, 2016, 14:29
They were just drones flying overhead, making people think it was sort of UFO, scaring us. Nah. Aliens are shy. Lol Only one person did not think, he videoed some static lights. the rest of Moscow were not scared and did not seem to think they were being visited. Oh and one expert also did not think, so that's only 2 non thinkers.
Comment icon #26 Posted by DieChecker on 7 February, 2016, 14:46
I'm gonna guess lights on a high-rise crane (edit: Darn, beaten to it by DieChecker). Seen it before being touted as UFOs. SCORE!!!

Man has a live gecko removed from his ear
8-20-2017
A man in China got the surprise of his life after visiting the doctor with severe pain in his ear.
Three-mile-wide asteroid to pass by the Earth
8-20-2017
The huge space rock is due to pass within a safe distance of our planet at the beginning of September.
USS Indianapolis wreck found 70 years on
8-20-2017
The wreckage of a cruiser sank by a Japanese submarine 70 years ago has finally been discovered.
'Apocalyptic' cloud hangs over town in Brazil
8-19-2017
Residents of Teixeira de Freitas were treated to a rather unusual and unnerving spectacle this week.
The napkin ring problem
Posted 8-20-2017 | 0 comments
Why is it that any two 'napkin rings' cut from any sizes of spherical object will have equal volume ?

Why don't we use our parent's names?
Posted 8-19-2017 | 2 comments
Why do we call our parents mom and dad instead of using their actual names ?

Adam Savage meets an alien
Posted 8-18-2017 | 2 comments
The former MythBuster checks out the animatronic alien from the movie Alien Covenant.

Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

A night that I will never forget
8-18-2017 | Massena, NY

Shapeshifter
8-18-2017 | Cranbrook British Columbia

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia