Sunday, December 4, 2016

Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs

Posted on Friday, 26 February, 2016 | Comment icon 140 comments

The mysterious individual claims to have seen evidence of UFOs and aliens. Image Credit: DoD
An unidentified US Navy officer claims that he saw evidence of UFOs at the Moffett Field naval base.
The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name, maintains that he saw and handled hundreds of top secret photographs and documents pertaining to the UFO phenomenon.

A third-class petty officer in the US Navy during the 1980s, the source claims that he examined the classified files during his stint at the Moffett Field naval base in California between 1986 and 1989.

"I have never seen a UFO or ET or alien, however I have seen literally tens of thousands of documents confirming they are real and have visited Earth," he said. "I would like to share my knowledge in hopes that someone will be able to use it effectively towards disclosure."

The whistleblower, who has filed a report with UFO investigation network MUFON, is also believed to have been working with former UK Ministry of Defense UFO investigator Nick Pope.

"Iíve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background," said Pope. "Itís clear from the language he uses and the information he has that heís a genuine insider."

According to the whistleblower, the reason it had taken him so long to come forward with his story was that he had signed a non-disclosure agreement that had only expired two years ago.

"I do not possess anything other than my testimony and documents that authorize that I legitimately had the individual top-secret security clearances," he said.

"But this is a rabbit hole that goes very deep."

Source: Inquisitr.com | Comments (140)

Tags: UFO, Navy, Whistleblower

Comment icon #131 Posted by Merc14 on 14 April, 2016, 13:34
Sorry, that was offensive. I need to brush up my diplomacy. I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate.
Comment icon #132 Posted by DONTEATUS on 14 April, 2016, 14:04
Comment icon #133 Posted by Dredimus on 15 April, 2016, 12:52
*snip for length* Some one needs to contact this guy and get me his SSN... I can verify his clearance information... I'll even sign an NDA... promissory note... napkin of secrecy... what ever this guy needs... lol
Comment icon #134 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:06
He should be hanged for treason. I agree, this moron obviously doesn't realise that when he talks about secret aircraft he is doing his countries enemies a favour.
Comment icon #135 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:10
Its all in the way we look at it, Radar, Actual sightings, any forms of photos, videos ect Its All in the way we process the information. E.T`s UFO`s, Strange sightings will be forever a subject of interest to those that Love to Look at the Possibilities! Soon maybe we will Find something that sparks our Imaginations ! That's what Stephen Hawkings is Banking on ? In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are ali... [More]
Comment icon #136 Posted by cruzados on 16 April, 2016, 9:13
I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate. Ok thank you.
Comment icon #137 Posted by DONTEATUS on 16 April, 2016, 20:49
In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are alien spacecraft. You must be kidding? I know of many aircraft,and sub-orbitial craft we have tested that 90% of the average public know nothing of or even care of. As For E.T craft, that takes no na`ivety to think of at all. One must and always keep an open mind about this area of interest . Always Look ,alway listen, and question ! Anyone that really knows me ,know... [More]
Comment icon #138 Posted by Xalalah on 18 April, 2016, 10:07
Reading this it sounds like a movie. If i saw lots of evidence i'd take my own picture's of it or copy the best to prove it. Human burgers? Ha .... if they wanted that we already be on the stove.
Comment icon #139 Posted by getreal1951 on 28 October, 2016, 16:02
Posted†February 27†∑†Report post Yes, Yes, another - "The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name." Gee, when are you fake fame-seekers ever coming up with 'hard as nails' PROVE ! If you have no prove then don't waste everyone's time - and Shut Up ! "Fame seeker refusing to give their name....."Really?
Comment icon #140 Posted by getreal1951 on 28 October, 2016, 16:18
††On 4/11/2016 at 5:25 PM, Merc14 said: I listened to this man's entire interview, as promised and here are my conclusions: 1. He sounds like he was actually in the Navy, specifically the P3 community. His only rank mentioned in the entire interview is E-4 or Petty Officer 3rd Class. There is no mention of transferring to other services or receiving a commission so that was all BS, as I said, in the original article. Is it possible to do? Seemingly so. Did this man do that transfer and commission etc.? Absolutely not. He was never an officer and since no other rank was mentioned I am guessing ... [More]

Could alien life thrive on brown dwarf stars?
12-4-2016
Extrasolar planets may not be the only place where it is possible to find signs of extraterrestrial life.
Buzz Aldrin is evacuated from Antarctica
12-4-2016
The Apollo 11 astronaut fell ill just after becoming the oldest person ever to visit the South Pole.
Giant air-breathing fish found in the Amazon
12-3-2016
A new species of the mysterious arapaima has been discovered in the remote backwaters of the Amazon.
Two new video clips show alleged thylacines
12-3-2016
The Thylacine Awareness Group of Australia has released two new clips recorded using a trail camera.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
Top 10 facts about James Webb Telescope
Posted 12-4-2016 | 0 comments
A look at the upcoming orbital observatory and what it will see in the depths of space.

Jumping widowbirds
Posted 12-3-2016 | 2 comments
These male widowbirds are competing to see which of them can jump the highest.

Why do we like shiny things ?
Posted 12-2-2016 | 7 comments
Why do we seem to be intrinsically drawn from an early age to shiny objects ?

Why are dogs so different ?
Posted 12-1-2016 | 5 comments
Despite being the same species, various breeds of dogs can be very different indeed.

Pulling a fire engine
Posted 11-30-2016 | 0 comments
Strongman Kevin Fast and his two sons manage to pull a fire engine over 100ft.

Not my daughter