Monday, February 27, 2017

Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs

Posted on Friday, 26 February, 2016 | Comment icon 140 comments

The mysterious individual claims to have seen evidence of UFOs and aliens. Image Credit: DoD
An unidentified US Navy officer claims that he saw evidence of UFOs at the Moffett Field naval base.
The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name, maintains that he saw and handled hundreds of top secret photographs and documents pertaining to the UFO phenomenon.

A third-class petty officer in the US Navy during the 1980s, the source claims that he examined the classified files during his stint at the Moffett Field naval base in California between 1986 and 1989.

"I have never seen a UFO or ET or alien, however I have seen literally tens of thousands of documents confirming they are real and have visited Earth," he said. "I would like to share my knowledge in hopes that someone will be able to use it effectively towards disclosure."

The whistleblower, who has filed a report with UFO investigation network MUFON, is also believed to have been working with former UK Ministry of Defense UFO investigator Nick Pope.

"Iíve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background," said Pope. "Itís clear from the language he uses and the information he has that heís a genuine insider."

According to the whistleblower, the reason it had taken him so long to come forward with his story was that he had signed a non-disclosure agreement that had only expired two years ago.

"I do not possess anything other than my testimony and documents that authorize that I legitimately had the individual top-secret security clearances," he said.

"But this is a rabbit hole that goes very deep."

Source: Inquisitr.com | Comments (140)

Tags: UFO, Navy, Whistleblower

Comment icon #131 Posted by Merc14 on 14 April, 2016, 13:34
Sorry, that was offensive. I need to brush up my diplomacy. I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate.
Comment icon #132 Posted by DONTEATUS on 14 April, 2016, 14:04
Comment icon #133 Posted by Dredimus on 15 April, 2016, 12:52
*snip for length* Some one needs to contact this guy and get me his SSN... I can verify his clearance information... I'll even sign an NDA... promissory note... napkin of secrecy... what ever this guy needs... lol
Comment icon #134 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:06
He should be hanged for treason. I agree, this moron obviously doesn't realise that when he talks about secret aircraft he is doing his countries enemies a favour.
Comment icon #135 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:10
Its all in the way we look at it, Radar, Actual sightings, any forms of photos, videos ect Its All in the way we process the information. E.T`s UFO`s, Strange sightings will be forever a subject of interest to those that Love to Look at the Possibilities! Soon maybe we will Find something that sparks our Imaginations ! That's what Stephen Hawkings is Banking on ? In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are ali... [More]
Comment icon #136 Posted by cruzados on 16 April, 2016, 9:13
I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate. Ok thank you.
Comment icon #137 Posted by DONTEATUS on 16 April, 2016, 20:49
In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are alien spacecraft. You must be kidding? I know of many aircraft,and sub-orbitial craft we have tested that 90% of the average public know nothing of or even care of. As For E.T craft, that takes no na`ivety to think of at all. One must and always keep an open mind about this area of interest . Always Look ,alway listen, and question ! Anyone that really knows me ,know... [More]
Comment icon #138 Posted by Xalalah on 18 April, 2016, 10:07
Reading this it sounds like a movie. If i saw lots of evidence i'd take my own picture's of it or copy the best to prove it. Human burgers? Ha .... if they wanted that we already be on the stove.
Comment icon #139 Posted by getreal1951 on 28 October, 2016, 16:02
Posted†February 27†∑†Report post Yes, Yes, another - "The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name." Gee, when are you fake fame-seekers ever coming up with 'hard as nails' PROVE ! If you have no prove then don't waste everyone's time - and Shut Up ! "Fame seeker refusing to give their name....."Really?
Comment icon #140 Posted by getreal1951 on 28 October, 2016, 16:18
††On 4/11/2016 at 5:25 PM, Merc14 said: I listened to this man's entire interview, as promised and here are my conclusions: 1. He sounds like he was actually in the Navy, specifically the P3 community. His only rank mentioned in the entire interview is E-4 or Petty Officer 3rd Class. There is no mention of transferring to other services or receiving a commission so that was all BS, as I said, in the original article. Is it possible to do? Seemingly so. Did this man do that transfer and commission etc.? Absolutely not. He was never an officer and since no other rank was mentioned I am guessing ... [More]

King Tut's tomb to undergo third set of scans
2-27-2017
A new team is set to attempt a last-ditch effort to find evidence of a secret chamber in the tomb.
Fossil of ancient giant penguin unearthed
2-27-2017
This newly described species of penguin is thought to have walked the Earth over 60 million years ago.
Half of all species could disappear by 2100
2-27-2017
Biologists have warned that up to a half of all species could be wiped out by the end of the century.
Hot springs holds 'hair freezing' competition
2-26-2017
Every year, visitors to the Takhini Hot Springs in Yukon are challenged to freeze their hair and brows.
Featured book

By Guy Lyon Playfair
A look at the story of Peggy Hodgson and her four children who, between 1977 and 1979, were at the center of one of the most terrifying poltergeist cases ever documented.
A look at the world's biggest spider
Posted 2-27-2017 | 1 comment
Jules Sylvester has a close-up look at the truly gargantuan goliath bird-eating spider.

Exploding batteries in slow motion
Posted 2-26-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys return, this time with a slow motion recording of exploding batteries.

Crushing cans
Posted 2-25-2017 | 3 comments
Muhammad Rashid from Pakistan crushes 77 cans with his elbow within one minute.

Is time real ?
Posted 2-24-2017 | 0 comments
Bill Nye talks about the concept of time and how our subjective perceptions of it can change.

Is it possible to re-freeze the Arctic ?
Posted 2-23-2017 | 1 comment
Scientists have proposed a rather unorthodox solution to the problems caused by climate change.

Saved by a stranger

1-6-2017 | Southern California

Floating tiles
1-6-2017 | Chewelah, Washington

A haunting in Northern California
12-28-2016 | Northern California

Strange creature in South Africa
12-28-2016 | South Africa, Hoedspruit.