Monday, April 24, 2017

Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs

Posted on Friday, 26 February, 2016 | Comment icon 140 comments

The mysterious individual claims to have seen evidence of UFOs and aliens. Image Credit: DoD
An unidentified US Navy officer claims that he saw evidence of UFOs at the Moffett Field naval base.
The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name, maintains that he saw and handled hundreds of top secret photographs and documents pertaining to the UFO phenomenon.

A third-class petty officer in the US Navy during the 1980s, the source claims that he examined the classified files during his stint at the Moffett Field naval base in California between 1986 and 1989.

"I have never seen a UFO or ET or alien, however I have seen literally tens of thousands of documents confirming they are real and have visited Earth," he said. "I would like to share my knowledge in hopes that someone will be able to use it effectively towards disclosure."

The whistleblower, who has filed a report with UFO investigation network MUFON, is also believed to have been working with former UK Ministry of Defense UFO investigator Nick Pope.

"Iíve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background," said Pope. "Itís clear from the language he uses and the information he has that heís a genuine insider."

According to the whistleblower, the reason it had taken him so long to come forward with his story was that he had signed a non-disclosure agreement that had only expired two years ago.

"I do not possess anything other than my testimony and documents that authorize that I legitimately had the individual top-secret security clearances," he said.

"But this is a rabbit hole that goes very deep."

Source: Inquisitr.com | Comments (140)

Tags: UFO, Navy, Whistleblower

Comment icon #131 Posted by Merc14 on 14 April, 2016, 13:34
Sorry, that was offensive. I need to brush up my diplomacy. I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate.
Comment icon #132 Posted by DONTEATUS on 14 April, 2016, 14:04
Comment icon #133 Posted by Dredimus on 15 April, 2016, 12:52
*snip for length* Some one needs to contact this guy and get me his SSN... I can verify his clearance information... I'll even sign an NDA... promissory note... napkin of secrecy... what ever this guy needs... lol
Comment icon #134 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:06
He should be hanged for treason. I agree, this moron obviously doesn't realise that when he talks about secret aircraft he is doing his countries enemies a favour.
Comment icon #135 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:10
Its all in the way we look at it, Radar, Actual sightings, any forms of photos, videos ect Its All in the way we process the information. E.T`s UFO`s, Strange sightings will be forever a subject of interest to those that Love to Look at the Possibilities! Soon maybe we will Find something that sparks our Imaginations ! That's what Stephen Hawkings is Banking on ? In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are ali... [More]
Comment icon #136 Posted by cruzados on 16 April, 2016, 9:13
I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate. Ok thank you.
Comment icon #137 Posted by DONTEATUS on 16 April, 2016, 20:49
In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are alien spacecraft. You must be kidding? I know of many aircraft,and sub-orbitial craft we have tested that 90% of the average public know nothing of or even care of. As For E.T craft, that takes no na`ivety to think of at all. One must and always keep an open mind about this area of interest . Always Look ,alway listen, and question ! Anyone that really knows me ,know... [More]
Comment icon #138 Posted by Xalalah on 18 April, 2016, 10:07
Reading this it sounds like a movie. If i saw lots of evidence i'd take my own picture's of it or copy the best to prove it. Human burgers? Ha .... if they wanted that we already be on the stove.
Comment icon #139 Posted by getreal1951 on 28 October, 2016, 16:02
Posted†February 27†∑†Report post Yes, Yes, another - "The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name." Gee, when are you fake fame-seekers ever coming up with 'hard as nails' PROVE ! If you have no prove then don't waste everyone's time - and Shut Up ! "Fame seeker refusing to give their name....."Really?
Comment icon #140 Posted by getreal1951 on 28 October, 2016, 16:18
††On 4/11/2016 at 5:25 PM, Merc14 said: I listened to this man's entire interview, as promised and here are my conclusions: 1. He sounds like he was actually in the Navy, specifically the P3 community. His only rank mentioned in the entire interview is E-4 or Petty Officer 3rd Class. There is no mention of transferring to other services or receiving a commission so that was all BS, as I said, in the original article. Is it possible to do? Seemingly so. Did this man do that transfer and commission etc.? Absolutely not. He was never an officer and since no other rank was mentioned I am guessing ... [More]

Japan's 'burning pavement' mystery solved
4-23-2017
Authorities in Japan have determined how a stretch of city pavement has been burning people's feet.
Pigeon makes its nest inside woman's kitchen
4-23-2017
When Genevieve Roman returned to her apartment recently she discovered that she had a new roommate.
Fossilized dinosaur eggs unearthed in China
4-23-2017
Discovered near Foshan in the southeast of the country, the eggs date back over 70 million years.
'Most Haunted' crew films 'ghost' in old house
4-22-2017
The footage shows a shadowy figure walking up a staircase in a stately home in Rotherham, England.
Cave-dwelling spiders
Posted 4-23-2017 | 3 comments
A new species of spider has been found living in caves and mine shafts in Mexico.

The human bridge of musicality
Posted 4-22-2017 | 1 comment
A look at how the human brain perceives the concept of music and how it is processed.

Swarm of locusts
Posted 4-21-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the extreme destructive power of an enormous swarm of desert locusts.

Lawrence Krauss on optimism
Posted 4-20-2017 | 0 comments
Physicist Lawrence Krauss discusses the fact that the universe doesn't care about us at all.

A whale of a time capsule
Posted 4-19-2017 | 1 comment
Researchers investigate old newspapers used in a 1930s museum display of a blue whale.

Grandpa's visit
4-14-2017 | Portugal

Mysterious dog
4-14-2017 | Utah

A night to remember
4-14-2017 | Philippines

Am I going crazy ?
3-30-2017 | South Africa

Sleep paralysis or my father ?
3-30-2017 | Los Angeles