Thursday, September 29, 2016

Navy whistleblower claims knowledge of UFOs

Posted on Friday, 26 February, 2016 | Comment icon 138 comments

The mysterious individual claims to have seen evidence of UFOs and aliens. Image Credit: DoD
An unidentified US Navy officer claims that he saw evidence of UFOs at the Moffett Field naval base.
The 49-year-old, who has so far refused to reveal his name, maintains that he saw and handled hundreds of top secret photographs and documents pertaining to the UFO phenomenon.

A third-class petty officer in the US Navy during the 1980s, the source claims that he examined the classified files during his stint at the Moffett Field naval base in California between 1986 and 1989.

"I have never seen a UFO or ET or alien, however I have seen literally tens of thousands of documents confirming they are real and have visited Earth," he said. "I would like to share my knowledge in hopes that someone will be able to use it effectively towards disclosure."

The whistleblower, who has filed a report with UFO investigation network MUFON, is also believed to have been working with former UK Ministry of Defense UFO investigator Nick Pope.

"Iíve actually had some personal communication with this individual, and have no doubts about his background," said Pope. "Itís clear from the language he uses and the information he has that heís a genuine insider."

According to the whistleblower, the reason it had taken him so long to come forward with his story was that he had signed a non-disclosure agreement that had only expired two years ago.

"I do not possess anything other than my testimony and documents that authorize that I legitimately had the individual top-secret security clearances," he said.

"But this is a rabbit hole that goes very deep."

Source: Inquisitr.com | Comments (138)

Tags: UFO, Navy, Whistleblower

Comment icon #129 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 12 April, 2016, 17:04
Agreed, yet, I am pretty sure major airports use RADAR that can detect non-squawking stuff as well given all the small aircraft and other stuff flitting around nowadays. Cheers, Badeskov I agree but many do not. WHen MH370 - the Malaysian Airways B777 that disappeared off of radar and was never seen again (2 years ago) people said that ATC in countries like Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Thailand only use secondary radar, not primary like the military. I say they are full of it. est vous?
Comment icon #130 Posted by cruzados on 14 April, 2016, 11:00
Let's not call him old!! After all, I was a young man in the Navy around then and I'm not old, am I? OK, don't answer that. Sorry, that was offensive. I need to brush up my diplomacy.
Comment icon #131 Posted by Merc14 on 14 April, 2016, 13:34
Sorry, that was offensive. I need to brush up my diplomacy. I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate.
Comment icon #132 Posted by DONTEATUS on 14 April, 2016, 14:04
Comment icon #133 Posted by Dredimus on 15 April, 2016, 12:52
*snip for length* Some one needs to contact this guy and get me his SSN... I can verify his clearance information... I'll even sign an NDA... promissory note... napkin of secrecy... what ever this guy needs... lol
Comment icon #134 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:06
He should be hanged for treason. I agree, this moron obviously doesn't realise that when he talks about secret aircraft he is doing his countries enemies a favour.
Comment icon #135 Posted by RabidMongoose on 15 April, 2016, 13:10
Its all in the way we look at it, Radar, Actual sightings, any forms of photos, videos ect Its All in the way we process the information. E.T`s UFO`s, Strange sightings will be forever a subject of interest to those that Love to Look at the Possibilities! Soon maybe we will Find something that sparks our Imaginations ! That's what Stephen Hawkings is Banking on ? In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are ali... [More]
Comment icon #136 Posted by cruzados on 16 April, 2016, 9:13
I am in no way offended, I was joking. No worries mate. Ok thank you.
Comment icon #137 Posted by DONTEATUS on 16 April, 2016, 20:49
In the last 50 years I bet you there have been 1000s of aircraft prototypes which have been tested without your knowledge. They would have been to conduct real flight tests and proofs of concept. Don't be naÔve to believe they are alien spacecraft. You must be kidding? I know of many aircraft,and sub-orbitial craft we have tested that 90% of the average public know nothing of or even care of. As For E.T craft, that takes no na`ivety to think of at all. One must and always keep an open mind about this area of interest . Always Look ,alway listen, and question ! Anyone that really knows me ,know... [More]
Comment icon #138 Posted by Xalalah on 18 April, 2016, 10:07
Reading this it sounds like a movie. If i saw lots of evidence i'd take my own picture's of it or copy the best to prove it. Human burgers? Ha .... if they wanted that we already be on the stove.

SpaceX plans to send humans to Mars by 2022
9-28-2016
Elon Musk has outlined his extraordinarily ambitious plans to make mankind an interplanetary species.
Proteins found in prehistoric ostrich eggs
9-28-2016
Scientists have discovered the world's oldest genetic information within 3.8 million-year-old eggshells.
Police helicopter films UFO on thermal camera
9-27-2016
Thermal footage of a strange object flying over the Bristol Channel in the UK has been uploaded online.
Melting glaciers could expose Cold War base
9-27-2016
A secret US facility hidden beneath the ice is believed to contain significant amounts of nuclear waste.
Alaska's bubbling lakes
Posted 9-28-2016 | 0 comments
Many lakes in the boreal regions of Alaska are emitting copious amounts of methane gas.

Elephants unite
Posted 9-27-2016 | 0 comments
Two elephant families decide to join together on the plains of Africa in this BBC wildlife clip.

Why do we get pruney fingers in water ?
Posted 9-26-2016 | 2 comments
Why do your fingers turn in to prunes when you stay in the bath too long ?

Crushing shoes
Posted 9-25-2016 | 0 comments
What happens when you crush shoes in a high-powered hydraulic press ?

Meet the human torch
Posted 9-24-2016 | 0 comments
Josef Toedtling from Austria has made a successful career out of setting himself on fire.

Black magic
9-27-2016 | Mineral Wells, Texas

Crying mother
9-27-2016 | Centrol Mexico

Red-faced monster
9-14-2016 | Lox Florida

Locked door
9-14-2016 | Ho Chi Minh city/Vietnam

The visit
9-9-2016 | West Palm Beach, Fl

Translucent silent UFO
9-9-2016 | Brisbane/Australia

Sleep paralysis and strange activity
9-1-2016 | Tarpon Springs, FL