Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mystery object caught on camera in Loch Ness

Posted on Thursday, 11 May, 2017 | Comment icon 38 comments

What was the object filmed in the loch ? Image Credit: YouTube / Sweetie
A group of tourists recently spotted a strange object in the waters of Scotland's legendary loch.
The footage, which was recorded by 35-year-old Rob Jones from North Wales, shows a dark object moving slowly across the loch towards the shoreline while a boat cruises past nearby.

Tourists who were also there at the time can be heard discussing the sighting in the background.

"I saw it quite far across the Loch near the castle, but by the time I stopped the van, it was very close and other people stopped to take photos too," said Jones.

"Sadly I don't believe in monsters, but would love to know what it was."

Source: The Scotsman | Comments (38)

Tags: Loch Ness

Comment icon #29 Posted by Matt221 on 12 May, 2017, 8:27
Its a bit of a long shot but maybe there's loads†more people inside the boat shouting"Noooo it's the monster don't stop our lives will be in danger"to which the bloke on the bow is shouting"OK and I'll just walk about innocently,and hope it won't notice"
Comment icon #30 Posted by oldrover on 12 May, 2017, 19:24
Personally, I can't think of any other explanation.†
Comment icon #31 Posted by JAKKALS911 on 15 May, 2017, 8:23
I also came to the conclusion that it's probably a log floating around - perhaps a submerged tree stump with a limb or branch sticking up out of the water.
Comment icon #32 Posted by Matt221 on 15 May, 2017, 16:08
I was a sceptic but now ...... Proof if proof was needed
Comment icon #33 Posted by Calibeliever on 16 May, 2017, 13:31
This looks man-made to me. There's even a wake behind it so there's some†propulsion.†
Comment icon #34 Posted by Kino's Journey on 18 May, 2017, 20:14
Why no zoom? Where are images from the boat?
Comment icon #35 Posted by oldrover on 18 May, 2017, 20:26
It'd not be a great idea to see the sticky tape and blue tack holding the 'monster' together.†
Comment icon #36 Posted by Matt221 on 20 May, 2017, 11:53
Perhaps on this particular day the zoom on the camera didn't work,so that annoyed the bloke with the camera which is why he doesn't seem overly excited,all the people on the boat had forgotten to take any cameras or cell phones except one person but unfortunately it was a really old phone that never had a camera on it .......... see simple when you think logically†
Comment icon #37 Posted by Hammerclaw on 22 May, 2017, 19:10
It's not particularly convincing or original. † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † ††
Comment icon #38 Posted by The Russian Hare on 22 May, 2017, 19:44
"Jimmy, if you cross my boat's path with that stupid monster drone again I'm going to break that remote control over your head."

3,500-year-old lunch box found in Swiss Alps
7-26-2017
An extraordinarily well-preserved lunch box has been discovered on Switzerland's Lotschberg mountain.
1962 'thing in the woods' was CIA spy camera
7-26-2017
A mystery spanning over 55 years has finally been solved thanks to newly released CIA documents.
Giant black swan once roamed New Zealand
7-26-2017
Scientists have found evidence of a huge, hulking semi-flightless swan that went extinct 500 years ago.
Time is key to happiness, new study claims
7-25-2017
According to researchers, stressing out over a lack of time is a leading cause of anxiety and depression.
Augmented reality
Posted 7-26-2017 | 1 comment
A look at a new technology that superimposes computer-generated images over the real world.

Redefining the kilogram
Posted 7-24-2017 | 0 comments

Stretchy batteries
Posted 7-23-2017 | 0 comments
Scientists have come up with a way to make batteries and their cases stretchy.

Counting to one billion
Posted 7-22-2017 | 1 comment

Dolphins beach themselves to catch fish
Posted 7-21-2017 | 0 comments

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama

Is my child predicting our death ?
6-27-2017 | Lincoln Park, MI