Saturday, January 25, 2020

Cow with three horns filmed at a farm in Brazil

Posted on Thursday, 13 September, 2018 | Comment icon 11 comments

Are three horns better than two ? Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 Ernst Vikne
Footage of the tri-horned bovine managed to rack up thousands of views on social media this week.
Not much is known about the video other than that it was recorded back in August by a worker at a farm in Brazil.

The footage shows the cow - all three horns clearly visible - wandering among its two-horned counterparts while seemingly none the worse for wear despite its abnormality.

The additional horn appears to protrude from its forehead, much like that of a unicorn.

It remains unclear what happened to the cow after the footage was taken.

Source: UPI.com | Comments (11)

Tags: Cow, Horns

Comment icon #2 Posted by Eldorado on 13 September, 2018, 13:56
Do you reckon it knows it's different?
Comment icon #3 Posted by Piney on 13 September, 2018, 14:20
Blue Star Seed cow?
Comment icon #4 Posted by Piney on 13 September, 2018, 14:27
@Eldorado https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children Inside joke. I had some special ed teachers and a mother who believed this trash which is why my birth defects were undetected until I was a adult.
Comment icon #5 Posted by Stiff on 13 September, 2018, 17:10
I bet they got that idea from the Children of the Damned
Comment icon #6 Posted by Seti42 on 13 September, 2018, 17:20
It looks too symmetrical. I'm wondering if it's a hoax. Pause it at the 0:13 mark. There seems to be a clear line where it might just be attached...
Comment icon #7 Posted by Piney on 13 September, 2018, 18:50
I see 2 more horn buds there. Now I'm thinking about it. Somebody could of inplanted it.
Comment icon #8 Posted by Seti42 on 13 September, 2018, 21:39
I think it was just glued on, TBH...Implanting is too much work and would require at least some medical skills. Animal abuse, IMO.  I mean, I eat meat, but...I don't think it's cool to glue **** to them before eating them.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Piney on 13 September, 2018, 22:50
Taking out or putting in a horn bud can be done by anybody. It's just some cutting and scraping. Like grafting a tree. That's why it looks glued. It's sitting higher.
Comment icon #10 Posted by pallidin on 15 September, 2018, 0:19
Three-horned cows matter...
Comment icon #11 Posted by pallidin on 15 September, 2018, 0:23
Yeah, it does look "glued" Too "perfectly centered" Seems to me that a genetic oddity would have placed it to the side, next to one of the other horns, and either smaller or larger. FAKE!!!

Astronauts create first ever food baked in space
1-24-2020
In a first-of-its-kind experiment, the astronauts aboard the ISS have baked a batch of chocolate chip cookies.
Doomsday Clock is now seconds from midnight
1-24-2020
According to the latest movement of the symbolic clock, the state of our world has gone from bad to worse.
Devon police once chased a UFO at 90mph
1-24-2020
One of Britain's strangest UFO cases began when two policemen spotted something very unusual in the sky.
Volcanic eruption turned victims' brains to glass
1-23-2020
This dire fate awaited the residents of Herculaneum when Mount Vesuvius erupted in the year 79.
Dog and Jamaican statue
1-10-2020 | Canada

Life changing experience
12-19-2019 | Australia

Unexplained smoke or fog
12-19-2019 | West Texas, USA

He came in the night
12-19-2019 | CA

My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA