Saturday, November 28, 2020

Couple terrified by UFO encounter in Auckland

Posted on Sunday, 7 April, 2019 | Comment icon 42 comments

What were the strange lights ? Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
A woman who had been enjoying a trip to the beach with her boyfriend reported a rather strange UFO experience.
The incident occurred on Karekare Beach, Auckland on Sunday, March 31st.

"We were on the beach, my boyfriend and I, and saw two bright orange/red lights far on the other end of the beach," the woman wrote on Reddit. "In a matter of seconds, one of the lights started moving at full speed, in a straight line, no more that 200m above the water until [it was] directly in front of us."

"The UFO had changed from having a red light to a bright white light... shining directly at us. We presumed that it was a helicopter with a spotlight, but there was no sound at all coming from it."

"After about 2 minutes (or what I think, we could not tell time at this point) it moved away very quickly, flying incredibly fast and with perfect precision, until disappearing behind a mountain."
The second object moved in a similar fashion before also disappearing in to the distance. Little did the couple know however that this would not be the end of their close encounter.

"We were lying down looking at the stars for a while and then stood up to leave, before realizing there were five [objects] surrounding us in different areas of the beach," the woman wrote.

"One of them was flying up and down and another from side to side. The others were just still switching between red and white spotlights."

"This was when we decided to leave, scared ****less."

As things stand, the exact nature of what they encountered that night still remains a total mystery.

Source: Newshub.co.nz | Comments (42)

Tags: UFO, New Zealand

Comment icon #33 Posted by Golden Duck on 15 April, 2019, 22:27
No one is afraid.
Comment icon #34 Posted by the13bats on 15 April, 2019, 23:05
well, not entirely true, danl gives me the impression hes afraid, very afraid.
Comment icon #35 Posted by DanL on 17 April, 2019, 2:14
It SUCKS when people do to bullies what bullies do to them doesn't it?? Why would anybody post about an experience or anything that they have seen here? Honest open discussion isn't allowed by the whining naysayers that immediately are going to call you a liar.  Try to awaken your three brain cells for a moment. If I was going to make up a story about seeing some sort of bizarre alien craft don't you think that I could do better than a bright light moving through the sky?  I am a writer and have a massively wild imagination. I could have quite easily gone to google and found a sighting that wa... [More]
Comment icon #36 Posted by the13bats on 17 April, 2019, 2:40
long yet empty, yeah, if i saw big weird experience i would know the date, most people would, i would think a writer would. as a writer you know how important research is. when you are done playing abused bullied victim and want to have an Honest open discussion and answer my question, "have you researched your accounts for any collaboration?", let us know, if the answer is no you havent while i will find that very odd i will expect that, if you did research and came up zip, admit it, that too i will accept, but please no more drama.
Comment icon #37 Posted by stereologist on 17 April, 2019, 3:39
I've posted stories here. I don't commentary personal. I also don't make any extraordinary claims about what I saw. I also tell me I can't be sure what I saw. Some people want to claim superhuman powers. One poster here wants to pretend they have a nervous system that operators nearly 100 times faster than a human's nervous system. I don't take them seriously. When I try to point out the error they are making they get all p***y about it. Guess that is what superheroes do.
Comment icon #38 Posted by Golden Duck on 17 April, 2019, 7:52

Comment icon #39 Posted by DanL on 17 May, 2019, 2:43
Yeppers, there ain't no way anybody could see a bright light in the sky acting a little different and wonder what it was....Anyone that even infers that they saw a bright light in the sky has to be stomped down. Honestly, the only thing about that light wasn't that it was all THAT odd. It was just a light. Back then even seeing military craft wasn't all that odd. I probably wouldn't have thought much of it except for one thing. We watched it go back and forth several times going East to West and then coming back West to East. This was a small town back in the days before there was cable TV. Yo... [More]
Comment icon #40 Posted by the13bats on 17 May, 2019, 4:45
claims, stories, tales, anecdote...etc and when lacking proof, evidence, collaboration they arent of any scientific value to me. and danL your story is just that "a wild claim" that starts and ends as that. basically 100% of your claim is up to if the listener wants to give you their faith that you are of integrity, credible, i dont know you and i gauge things like you want to be taken at your word and seem to want to lean to not of this world explanations while you call the military you say you contacted stupid liars, yet if i said i think you mistook something prosiac or made it all up you w... [More]
Comment icon #41 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 17 May, 2019, 11:12
@DanL  Keep the stories coming, bro
Comment icon #42 Posted by the13bats on 18 May, 2019, 1:48
i agree...

'Creature' blamed for mystery bridge deaths
11-28-2020
A prophet is investigating a series of deaths attributed to a mysterious creature at a bridge in Zimbabwe.
Dead mink are rising from the grave in Denmark
11-27-2020
Mink that have been culled and buried due to the coronavirus have started emerging from beneath the soil.
New docuseries to explore Heaven's Gate cult
11-27-2020
A new HBO six-part series will look at the history of one of the most notorious cults in modern American history.
Strange glowing object filmed near Stonehenge
11-26-2020
A couple driving near the Wiltshire monument last month spotted something unusual hovering over the area.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball