Thursday, March 4, 2021

UFC's Diego Sanchez: 'UFO was watching me'

Posted on Saturday, 14 November, 2020 | Comment icon 12 comments

What did Sanchez see in the sky above his home ? Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 Gerhard Uhlhorn
The Ultimate Fighting Championship legend recently wrote about an encounter with an unidentified object.
Celebrity sightings of UFOs are certainly nothing new - many famous people, including Miley Cyrus, Mick Jagger and David Bowie, all claim to have had encounters with alien visitors.

Now we can add another name to this list - UFC Fighter Diego Sanchez.

According to a recent Tweet, Sanchez had been working outside his home in New Mexico when he and his daughter witnessed something otherworldly in the sky above them.

"I was doing energy work on my patio as a UFO flew right up on me," he wrote. "I called for my daughter quick quick she watched this thing."
"Hoover only hundreds of feet away Albuquerque is a trip sightings are regular here."

"But this sh** was contact tonight it was obvious it was watching me."

Sadly the 38-year-old didn't manage to capture the object on camera, however he was adamant that what he saw was real and didn't take too kindly to skeptical replies from other Twitter users.

"Shut up!" he wrote in response to someone who had asked to see pictures.

"It happened my 67th sighting this year trust when you are blessed to witness what your eyes are seeing you don't run for a phone you just watch in awe of something defying physics."

Source: Talk Sport | Comments (12)

Tags: UFO

Comment icon #3 Posted by astrobeing on 14 November, 2020, 21:47
I'm having trouble parsing some of the sentences in the article. Who is "Hoover"?
Comment icon #4 Posted by the13bats on 15 November, 2020, 1:38
Musicians,  artists folks who use drugs alcholol and or get lots of blows to the head are likely to see things,
Comment icon #5 Posted by Twin on 15 November, 2020, 16:56
My family an I actually saw a saucer shaped vehicle pass us at about 100 yards. It was going only about 25 mph. It was at about 50 ft across a hay field. It silently rose to about 100 ft when it reached a tree line and continued leisurely and silently out of sight. No drugs, no medical conditions, church goer and just saying what we saw.
Comment icon #6 Posted by Trelane on 17 November, 2020, 1:29
"UFO was watching me."...…..   Of course it was.
Comment icon #7 Posted by tortugabob on 4 December, 2020, 21:08
No drugs or medical conditions eh?  How about alcohol?  Lots of churchgoers are drunk on Friday and Saturday nights.
Comment icon #8 Posted by the13bats on 4 December, 2020, 23:50
But all you have is the claim the story, And a lot of mentally ill people do not know it or wont admit it, Nope, im not picking on you just we have countless stories like yours with no proof.
Comment icon #9 Posted by Horta on 5 December, 2020, 14:09
Seem the UFO's out that way are quite prolific.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Horta on 5 December, 2020, 14:13
Seems fair enough, I have no reason to doubt your honesty. I saw a couple of strange craft back in the day (late 60's) that I'll probably never be able to explain either. Though there will be an explanation, and it's unlikely to involve aliens IMO.
Comment icon #11 Posted by toast on 5 December, 2020, 16:23
Too much hits to his head and living close to Kirtland Air Force Base where Ospreys, Hueys and Pave Hawks are based. Of course there is something hoovering around.
Comment icon #12 Posted by Twin on 11 December, 2020, 2:14
No alcohol either.

Ghost hunters discover human skull near hotel
3-4-2021
A couple who were out looking for evidence of the paranormal found something a lot more disturbing.
'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
3-4-2021
An extremely rare bird that hadn't been seen in almost two centuries has turned up again in Indonesia.
'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
3-3-2021
Scientists have, for the first time, detected a hurricane taking place in the Earth's upper atmosphere.
Tom Cruise deepfake is sign of things to come
3-3-2021
A series of extremely convincing deepfake clips of Tom Cruise have raised both concern and intrigue.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball