Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Woman claims to have been abducted 50 times

Posted on Sunday, 9 May, 2021 | Comment icon 104 comments

Smith's experiences go all the way back to her childhood. Image Credit: Pixabay / danielarealpeg
Paula Smith maintains that she has had several dozen close encounters with extraterrestrial visitors.
The 50-year-old, who hails from Bradford, England, claims that she had her first abduction experience when she was a little girl and has since been abducted by aliens more than 50 times.

"There's no warning and I can't sense anything is going to happen," she said. "It just happens."

"All I can do is carry on as normal, otherwise I'd go crazy."

Her experiences are typical of those who claim to have been abducted by aliens, with Smith being taken aboard some sort of technologically advanced spacecraft by grey entities with large eyes.
On several occasions, she has woken up afterwards with strange bruises and marks.

"The first time I saw a craft was 1982," she said. "I was in the woods and it was completely silent. The pathway became narrower and I could hear my heart thumping."

"I recall looking into the darkness whilst my eyes adjusted. I could see what looked like a boomerang shape with an extra arm on it. Each arm had a light at the end. I recall three of the lights, one was blue, the other green, but I can not recall the color of the other light."

She recalled trying to run, but found herself unable to do so.

"According to my family, I had been missing for four hours, but I have no recollection of what actually went on." she said. "Ever since, the experiences haven't stopped."

Source: The Mirror | Comments (104)

Tags: Alien Abduction

Comment icon #95 Posted by psyche101 on 26 May, 2021, 8:51
You haven't seen the three MIB documentaries by Will Smith?†
Comment icon #96 Posted by psyche101 on 26 May, 2021, 8:52
Perhaps he / she is actually a bot. That would explain a lot.
Comment icon #97 Posted by astrobeing on 30 May, 2021, 21:20
Two sentences are all I can offer them these days.
Comment icon #98 Posted by Rlyeh on 2 June, 2021, 11:03
Really?† Ignorance is evidence of†aliens? Think carefully about what "UFO" means. † You don't need the secret government to make you a complete idiot.† You've achieved that all by yourself.
Comment icon #99 Posted by ufoguy on 4 June, 2021, 4:09
And u are just in denial.. plain and simple... †
Comment icon #100 Posted by Rlyeh on 4 June, 2021, 8:19
You know what UFO means, stop making up crap.
Comment icon #101 Posted by ufoguy on 5 June, 2021, 5:43
If itís unidentified , and Iím not talking about just itís shape and size.... after analyzing speed and†maneuverability and means of propulsion...and u compare them with the crafts that we have....it is deemed truly a UFO....and †it has to be alien because we cannot built crafts that can maneuver as fast and swift like a fly and make a dead stop in the air without any visible means of propulsion ... The physics is just not there to explain them.
Comment icon #102 Posted by Rlyeh on 5 June, 2021, 7:43
What speed? † Ignorance is not evidence. † Stop making up crap.
Comment icon #103 Posted by Nuclear Wessel on 8 June, 2021, 1:35
Like that will stop him.†
Comment icon #104 Posted by Brandy333 on 22 June, 2021, 21:41
Incredible story.† I haven't been abducted but I can identify with Paula Smith's story about up close and personal.† †For those that truly don't believe, that's why you can't see them.† ††

'Castleford Croc' spotted in UK back garden
9-21-2021
A creature resembling a crocodile has been spotted wandering around outside residences in West Yorkshire.
Mystery woman in Croatia can't recall own name
9-21-2021
Police in Croatia are investigating the case of a mystery woman who is unable to recall anything about her life.
Sir Clive Sinclair: a man ahead of his time
9-20-2021
The late inventor created all manner of weird and wonderful gadgets - but did any of them truly fail ?
Man finds creepy doll boarded up under stairs
9-20-2021
A primary school teacher in Liverpool, England found something decidedly creepy hidden in his new home.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball