Sunday, July 25, 2021

Demi Lovato to host UFO investigation series

Posted on Thursday, 13 May, 2021 | Comment icon 38 comments

Demi Lovato has had her own experiences with the unexplained. Image Credit: CC BY 2.0 marcen27
The American singer and actress will front a new unscripted show that will focus on the UFO phenomenon.
Lovato is certainly no stranger to the subject of UFOs and extraterrestrial visitation, having previously claimed to have contacted a UFO during a recent trip to Joshua Tree with Dr. Steven Greer.

"Over the past couple months I have dug deep into the science of consciousness and experienced not only peace and serenity like I've never known but I also have witnessed the most incredibly profound sightings both in the sky as well as feet away from me," she wrote at the time.

"This planet is on a very negative path towards destruction but WE can change that together."

"If we were to get 1% of the population to meditate and make contact, we would force our governments to acknowledge the truth about extraterrestrial life among us and change our destructive habits destroying our planet."
The new four-part television show, which will be titled 'Unidentified with Demi Lovato', aims to investigate the phenomenon and will feature interviews with experts and eyewitnesses.

"[Follow Demi] and her skeptical best friend Matthew and her sister Dallas, as they help uncover the truth about the UFO phenomena," the synopsis reads.

"While consulting with leading experts, Demi, Dallas and Matthew will investigate recent eyewitness encounters, uncover secret government reports and conduct tests at known UFO hot spots."

No details have been released so far on when the new show will air.

Source: Variety.com | Comments (38)

Tags: UFO, Demi Lovato

Comment icon #29 Posted by TashaMarie on 20 May, 2021, 2:22
Did the leaflet that came with the medication not give you a list of side effects and inform you that they were addictive?
Comment icon #30 Posted by Freez1 on 20 May, 2021, 2:42
Well it’s not like there is a PHD on the subject I mean any half wit could wing it if they watch enough Ancient Aliens.
Comment icon #31 Posted by joc on 20 May, 2021, 3:24
Explain to me the difference.  Did you willingly choose to take the addictive medication?  I really am trying to understand.
Comment icon #32 Posted by and then on 20 May, 2021, 6:03
I agree, but when a person isn't sure what gender they are, their credibility is worth double checking.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Mr Guitar on 20 May, 2021, 15:02
Nope - just got pills in the mail from VA
Comment icon #34 Posted by Mr Guitar on 20 May, 2021, 15:13
Was not told it was addictive and was not told that taking it (*** Spam filter ***) long term was a problem. As I said, the dr screwed up.....royally by telling me to quit 'cold turkey', and later admitted it to my face but there was nothing I could do about it. I finally found a doctor who put me on some replacement drugs that were easier to get off of but it still took almost a year of slowly cutting down the dose to get clear. I would never have taken anything in the first place if I knew what I know now. Most people have sense enough to know that, if they choose to take heroin, cocaine, cr... [More]
Comment icon #35 Posted by TashaMarie on 20 May, 2021, 15:25
Again nothing to do with credibility ,all she needs to do is host the programme which most of the time means reading a . People are turning this into more than it needs to be.
Comment icon #36 Posted by TashaMarie on 20 May, 2021, 15:33
This sounds extremely dangerous who sends medication, highly addictive medication at that through the post without clear warnings of the addictive nature and potential side effects of the medication?  Why on earth would a doctor not discuss this in full with you as the patient prior to prescribing it?  Did you physically see the doctor before being prescribed the medication?
Comment icon #37 Posted by Mr Guitar on 20 May, 2021, 16:40
Meds originally prescribed by GP who offered no insight. VA psydoc told me to quit 'cold turkey' and I didn't know different. There probably was some written info but if you read that stuff, you'll never take the medicine. It's, usually, a case of the doctor thinking it will do more good than harm so they hand it out. I think, in my case, the doc passed out the product of whichever company was paying for his yearly ski trips to Montana. It's all water under the bridge now.
Comment icon #38 Posted by HollyDolly on 27 May, 2021, 18:32
I'm sorry to hear your cousin had a horrible time, and I pray she finds peace and that someone  came to her aid got her out of that situation.  As far as Demi goes, why not, everyone else jumps o n the UFO bandwagon. The United States government is never going to tell Mr.and Mrs.taxpayer  what they really know.

Deep-sea 'Eye of Sauron' volcano discovered
7-24-2021
Researchers have discovered an undersea volcano that looks like something out of 'The Lord of the Rings'.
Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA
7-24-2021
Celebrity spoon-bender Uri Geller claims that he saw 'refrigerated aliens' during his time working with NASA.
Mars InSight mission unveils surprising secrets
7-23-2021
The space probe, which landed in 2018, has revealed some surprising findings about the planet's interior.
Real-life 'revenant' rescued after bear attack
7-23-2021
A man has been rescued from the Alaskan wilderness after enduring repeated attacks by a grizzly bear.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball