Wednesday, June 16, 2021

US UFO report: 'we don't know what they are'

Posted on Friday, 4 June, 2021 | Comment icon 281 comments

These objects are out there, but we still don't know exactly what they are. Image Credit: US Navy
Officials briefed on the US government's UFO report have revealed details of what we can expect to see.
Back at the end of last year, an obscure 'committee comment' attached to the intelligence authorization act required the secretary of defence and director of national intelligence to file a detailed report on what the US knows about the subject of UFOs with a particular emphasis on sightings of unidentified objects by US Navy pilots during exercises off the east coast.

While a public version of the report isn't due until later this month, officials who have been briefed on its contents have already revealed what they know.

According to the report, an analysis of 120 incidents involving UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena) over the past decade has revealed that these were not cases of secretive United States military (or other agency) technologies that have been mistaken for UFOs.

The report also seems to conflict itself by claiming that there is no evidence that these objects are extraterrestrial in nature, yet concludes that, at things stand, they remain completely unexplained.

We may be able to find out a bit more once the public version of the report is released, but in the meantime it seems that at the very least, there is no denying that these objects are real and even government officials seem to have little clue as to what they actually are.
The fact of the matter however is that they must be coming from somewhere.

Could these objects be evidence of foreign powers operating technologically advanced vehicles ? If so, should the US government not be taking them more seriously ?

As for the claim that there is no evidence that they are extraterrestrial in nature - it would certainly be interesting to see on what basis such a conclusion was reached.

How do you even rule out such a possibility, especially if the objects are unexplained ?

The unclassified version of the report is expected to be released on June 25th.

Source: The Independent | Comments (281)

Tags: UFO

Comment icon #272 Posted by Manwon Lender on 16 June, 2021, 3:20
What do you call Top Clearance?
Comment icon #273 Posted by Nobu on 16 June, 2021, 3:22
Whatever you do buddy.† † whatever I had was a monthly lie detector test on a pad on a cushion. Im done with you people
Comment icon #274 Posted by Manwon Lender on 16 June, 2021, 3:30
Look my friend, I have never been negative toward you. I asked a simple question which you alluded to in your comments I quoted,†I think you need to relaxed. If you can't answer the question that's fine, but there is no need for sarcasm.
Comment icon #275 Posted by Nobu on 16 June, 2021, 3:53
You people have a community of attack. Long before I ever started posting here. What all of you hate is 1) donít care if you attack me- donít respond 2) I call out your bull****attacks on people that are just putting their ideas out.† † deal
Comment icon #276 Posted by Manwon Lender on 16 June, 2021, 4:00
You are paranoid and a little delusional because you keep using this term you people and I am one person. I realize that some people are attacked for putting their ideas out, but again I am not involved in that. If you loop everyone into a single group, why even post here. I will say this again, I have never attacked you and I certainly don't make it a habit of attacking people in general. You need to relax, everyone is not out to get you.
Comment icon #277 Posted by badeskov on 16 June, 2021, 4:00
Hey Mate, great talking (writing) again. Had to take a break because of work. My apologies.†
Comment icon #278 Posted by Vaz on 16 June, 2021, 15:31
So in other words nothing.† That's what I thought.† Cheers.†
Comment icon #279 Posted by Vaz on 16 June, 2021, 15:33
Again nothing constructive.† Cheers and thanks for your time.
Comment icon #280 Posted by Vaz on 16 June, 2021, 15:47
DYOR.† I think I know how this goes.† You challenge me to come up with them.† I find them.† You call them mistaken or liars.† † Also check out Fife Symington's testimony.† The whole Ley family.† And and many others.† All found in literally minutes. QED. †
Comment icon #281 Posted by Desertrat56 on 16 June, 2021, 16:15
Are you having a bad day or are you 10 years old? †Name calling is a sign of weakness, and a sign that your position is weak. † Maybe you need to take a walk outside and get some air in your brain. †Your responses are unnecessarily angry and abusive.

190121

Solving the Golden Gate Bridge's mystery hum
6-16-2021
A strange humming noise emanating from the iconic bridge has been driving locals round the bend.
Song triggers amnesiac's lost memories
6-16-2021
A man who had forgotten ten years of his life suddenly experienced flashbacks after hearing a specific song.
Crowds gather to see 'mango with human face'
6-15-2021
A peculiar spectacle in the form of an oddly-shaped mango has recently been generating interest in Kenya.
Contacting ET is 'reckless', say astronomers
6-15-2021
A group of astronomers have warned of the potential dangers of trying to contact intelligent extraterrestrials.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball