We are now on Patreon! Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site.

Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
The UFO Phenomenon

Whistleblower: 'pilots who pursued UFOs got radiation burns'

November 11, 2021 | Comment icon 23 comments

Elizondo has become a prominent figure in the UFO scene. Image Credit: CC BY 3.0 Max Moszkowicz
A former intelligence officer has described the physical symptoms experienced by US Navy pilots.
Louis Elizondo, who was once the head of the US government's secretive Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), has had quite a lot to say about the subject in recent years.

Having long maintained that the government is in possession of 'exotic materials', he also claims to have seen several unreleased videos recorded by US Navy pilots during their encounters with unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) off the coast of the United States.

"There's videos out there, there's one that's 23 minutes long," he recently told GQ Magazine. "There's another one where this thing is 50 feet away from the cockpit."

During the interview, he also made comments implying that some of the pilots had experienced physical symptoms as a result of their proximity to the objects.
"I've got to be careful, I can't speak too specifically, but one might imagine that you get a report from a pilot who says, 'Lue, it's really weird. I was flying and I got close to this thing and I came back home and it was like I got a sunburn. I was red for four days,'" he said.

"Well, that's a sign of radiation. That's not a sunburn; it's a radiation burn."

He also claimed that some of the pilots had experienced "the warping of time".

"The closer you get to one of these vehicles, the more you may begin to experience space time relative to the vehicle and the environment," he said.

Exactly how much truth there is to these claims however remains unclear.

Source: Futurism | Comments (23)

Unexplained Mysteries is now on Patreon!

Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site and gain access to a range of perks including a subscriber badge, ad-free browsing, an exclusive weekly newsletter, sneak peaks of upcoming features and more.
24 / 25
We are 96% of the way to our second Patreon subscriber target - thank you!
Comment icon #14 Posted by Trelane 18 days ago
I'm sure there's a corresponding medical report, post-flight, to corroborate this claim. Maybe documentation in their medical reports or a flight surgeon's notes of this being reported? I doubt it though. I fixed that for you. It's been years since he's been in that position.
Comment icon #15 Posted by Nnicolette 18 days ago
The dumb thing is that I thought this was common knowledge. The fact that basic and obvious clues like this are simply being ignored and debated however many decades later is ridiculous. After all that research, they know damn well the characteristics and origin of these craft because i do. This whole playing dumb game is pretty old, there are more than enough witnesses.
Comment icon #16 Posted by Phantom309 18 days ago
Washington has - and always will be - filled with different and competing agendas. They will fight tooth and nail in the protection of their individual "turf-doms". And if that stance gets in the way of pushing the nation forward, so be it, they could care less.  Nothing feeds that dominance more than the collection of information and technology. Game changers in the power world. Eisenhower first warned of it with his "militarily- industrial complex" speech. Sen. Daniel Inouye affirmed that reality with his "shadow government" comments - so it probably shouldn't be a surprise that the elites s... [More]
Comment icon #17 Posted by Trelane 18 days ago
It has to be aliens, it just has to be.   There's certainly no way that it's exposure to JP8, or depleted uranium or any of the other harmful materials involved with combat aircraft. No way.
Comment icon #18 Posted by thedutchiedutch 18 days ago
Thank you lol, but he is the guy that was in that position lol
Comment icon #19 Posted by Trelane 18 days ago
Sure he worked in that capacity. Unfortunately, his most important "findings" have come after the program ended.
Comment icon #20 Posted by jmccr8 18 days ago
Hi Trelane Yes he worked there, in what capacity or access he had is something no one can verify as no one has to confirm or deny and of what he says so the door is open to speculation as to what significance there is to what he has said he was privy to. When I see some funny looking guy pull me over in a land cruiser(star wars model) then I may suspect something is amiss like I am smoking some hi-grade bud.
Comment icon #21 Posted by Poncho_Peanatus 17 days ago
here is a video of Luis Elizondo speaking with Italian UFO experts about some incidents in Sicily.  Guys nothing against italians, Im part Italian myself, but if what they say its true the Italians are damn good. I mean they are not a super power and with limited resources, but they can figure all this out...either they are natural talents or they take the UFO phenomenon more seriously than we do or I dont know.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Nobu 14 days ago
I think he is scamming himself.
Comment icon #23 Posted by Dejarma 14 days ago
in what- talking BS do mean- like beams from the ocean burning houses?