Thursday, October 1, 2020
Have you ever lived in a haunted house, spotted a UFO, captured something unusual on camera or otherwise had a brush with the mysterious ? If so then we want to hear from you - please post your story up on our forum's Stories & Experiences section. Not registered ? You can create a free account - here.

Dragon sighting in Spring Tx.

Posted on 8-9-2018 | Comment icon 6 comments

By: Bigadsigns | Location: Spring Texas

Image Credit: CC BY-SA 3.0 Anand
In April of 2016, in Spring Tx. I was doing laundry at the laundry mat. It was @7:00 p.m. dusk, and I went outside to smoke, there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Then suddenly I noticed something flying above me coming from the south.

I thought it was a big bird at first, but when it got directly above me I could see it was a dragon - long trident tipped tale, very squared off shaped wings, the head was kind of doggish looking from that angle and could make out scaly features.
Because the sun was going down at the horizon it was glistening in the sun and I started to pull my cell phone out, but realized I turned it off earlier.

Tried to get video but it was gone from view already, that's the other thing it was flying faster than any bird can do.

Any body else ever seen anything like this??

Comments (6)

<< Previous story
My bed definitely shook

Comment icon #1 Posted by papageorge1 on 9 August, 2018, 22:56
Can't say I've seen anything like that. Maybe you can search images on the internet and post one that is closest to what you saw. I'd be interested. Perhaps it was some type of huge bird that you have never seen before?
Comment icon #2 Posted by MissJatti on 10 August, 2018, 15:20
doggish looking dragon... hmmmm
Comment icon #3 Posted by TruthandKnowledge on 15 August, 2018, 19:08
Did It look anything like that sighting in China? I can see how a Dragon may LOOK like it has a snout like a dog from on the ground. How high do you figure it was and did it make any sound?
Comment icon #4 Posted by TruthandKnowledge on 15 August, 2018, 19:25
I Found this site and link that seems to have documented Dragon and creature sightings. really cool deions.  http://www.blackdrago.com/history/sightings.htm#footnotes2
Comment icon #5 Posted by Noxasa on 16 August, 2018, 0:50
Went out for a "smoke" huh?  Solved it!
Comment icon #6 Posted by MyOtherAccount on 21 August, 2018, 8:13
Dusk is when bats like to start hunting for food. I've seen 'flying foxes' with seven-foot wingspans. Their faces look like dogs. Their wings when dragging behind them can appear as a tail but naturally aren't. They are faster than birds.

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball