Wednesday, September 28, 2016

'Bigfoot' filmed in Norwegian meadow

Posted on Sunday, 25 May, 2014 | Comment icon 65 comments

The dark-haired creature can be seen standing up and walking away. Image Credit: YouTube / MicroRT55
A somewhat unconvincing video of an alleged hominid ape creature in Norway has appeared on YouTube.
The video, which was uploaded by user "MicroRT55", has been met with a significant degree of skepticism since first appearing online.

The footage begins with a view over a meadow of tall grass and flowers when a large hairy bipedal creature suddenly stands up in the background. Without even looking towards the cameraman, the figure then turns and walks off slowly towards the right until it disappears from view.

Sightings and reports of Bigfoot tend to originate mostly in North America and Canada so the fact that this footage is from Norway makes it somewhat unusual, however this point is likely to be irrelevant given that the video is almost certainly a hoax featuring someone wearing an ape suit.

"I thought it was a bear," the uploader wrote. "I was hunting in the Woods. But then I saw this thing."

Source: Metro | Comments (65)

Tags: Bigfoot, Norway

Comment icon #56 Posted by regeneratia on 11 June, 2014, 22:33
People lie for personal gain all of the time. I just don't understand the person who wants to hoax. It i s a clear manifestation of wetiko, IMHO.
Comment icon #57 Posted by sinewave on 11 June, 2014, 22:55
I just don't understand the person who wants to hoax. It i s a clear manifestation of wetiko, IMHO. Nor do I.
Comment icon #58 Posted by QuiteContrary on 11 June, 2014, 23:12
I have to believe that some silly video crapola is just a pastime thing. We did all kinds of stuff for the heck of it too, just for fun, just because we could, just for something to do. But my generation didn't have the same opportunities to share it with the public. Had we, I'm sure we'd have as well but not necessarily always for fame. I remember, decades ago, making a "Mr. Bill" movie with a friend. OMG we had the craziest and best time ever. Surprised we didn't get arrested. Poor Mr. Bill... But only about 20 people ever saw it. And as for those in my generation still shooting silly shtuff... [More]
Comment icon #59 Posted by regeneratia on 11 June, 2014, 23:13
Nor do I. Good. I have to believe that some of this is just a 'something to do' thing. We did all kinds of stuff for the heck of it too, just for fun, just because we could, just for something to do. But my generation didn't have the same opportunities to share it with the public. Had we, I'm sure we'd have as well. Just for something to do not about fame or anything else. I remember, decades ago, making a "Mr. Bill" movie with a friend. OMG we had the craziest and best time ever. Surprised we didn't get arrested. Poor Mr. Bill... But only about 20 people ever saw it. And as for those in my ge... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by QuiteContrary on 11 June, 2014, 23:35
And I am actually more interested in (the "Why?") those who believe the videos are of real events or creatures than I am interested in (the Why?) those who make them.
Comment icon #61 Posted by DieChecker on 12 June, 2014, 4:59
I have to believe that some silly video crapola is just a pastime thing. Go to youtube and type in "Butchy Kid". You'll see a recreational bigfoot video extravaganza.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Martin0315 on 12 June, 2014, 5:03
My guess: Just another in the seemingly endless stream of hoaxed Bigfoot videos.
Comment icon #63 Posted by QuiteContrary on 12 June, 2014, 5:19
Go to youtube and type in "Butchy Kid". You'll see a recreational bigfoot video extravaganza. That's okay, DC, I've seen a few which was too many...I don't care much about the creators it's the believers I wonder about. Too much of this junk isn't funny to anyone but those who make it.
Comment icon #64 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 19 June, 2014, 10:24
So human the way it walked
Comment icon #65 Posted by jawjalou on 24 June, 2014, 19:16
Yeah that's BS. LOL.

SpaceX plans to send humans to Mars by 2022
9-28-2016
Elon Musk has outlined his extraordinarily ambitious plans to make mankind an interplanetary species.
Proteins found in prehistoric ostrich eggs
9-28-2016
Scientists have discovered the world's oldest genetic information within 3.8 million-year-old eggshells.
Police helicopter films UFO on thermal camera
9-27-2016
Thermal footage of a strange object flying over the Bristol Channel in the UK has been uploaded online.
Melting glaciers could expose Cold War base
9-27-2016
A secret US facility hidden beneath the ice is believed to contain significant amounts of nuclear waste.
Alaska's bubbling lakes
Posted 9-28-2016 | 0 comments
Many lakes in the boreal regions of Alaska are emitting copious amounts of methane gas.

Elephants unite
Posted 9-27-2016 | 0 comments
Two elephant families decide to join together on the plains of Africa in this BBC wildlife clip.

Why do we get pruney fingers in water ?
Posted 9-26-2016 | 2 comments
Why do your fingers turn in to prunes when you stay in the bath too long ?

Crushing shoes
Posted 9-25-2016 | 0 comments
What happens when you crush shoes in a high-powered hydraulic press ?

Meet the human torch
Posted 9-24-2016 | 0 comments
Josef Toedtling from Austria has made a successful career out of setting himself on fire.

Black magic
9-27-2016 | Mineral Wells, Texas

Crying mother
9-27-2016 | Centrol Mexico

Red-faced monster
9-14-2016 | Lox Florida

Locked door
9-14-2016 | Ho Chi Minh city/Vietnam

The visit
9-9-2016 | West Palm Beach, Fl

Translucent silent UFO
9-9-2016 | Brisbane/Australia

Sleep paralysis and strange activity
9-1-2016 | Tarpon Springs, FL