Tuesday, November 21, 2017

'Bigfoot' filmed in Norwegian meadow

Posted on Sunday, 25 May, 2014 | Comment icon 65 comments

The dark-haired creature can be seen standing up and walking away. Image Credit: YouTube / MicroRT55
A somewhat unconvincing video of an alleged hominid ape creature in Norway has appeared on YouTube.
The video, which was uploaded by user "MicroRT55", has been met with a significant degree of skepticism since first appearing online.

The footage begins with a view over a meadow of tall grass and flowers when a large hairy bipedal creature suddenly stands up in the background. Without even looking towards the cameraman, the figure then turns and walks off slowly towards the right until it disappears from view.

Sightings and reports of Bigfoot tend to originate mostly in North America and Canada so the fact that this footage is from Norway makes it somewhat unusual, however this point is likely to be irrelevant given that the video is almost certainly a hoax featuring someone wearing an ape suit.

"I thought it was a bear," the uploader wrote. "I was hunting in the Woods. But then I saw this thing."

Source: Metro | Comments (65)

Tags: Bigfoot, Norway

Comment icon #56 Posted by regeneratia on 11 June, 2014, 22:33
People lie for personal gain all of the time. I just don't understand the person who wants to hoax. It i s a clear manifestation of wetiko, IMHO.
Comment icon #57 Posted by sinewave on 11 June, 2014, 22:55
I just don't understand the person who wants to hoax. It i s a clear manifestation of wetiko, IMHO. Nor do I.
Comment icon #58 Posted by QuiteContrary on 11 June, 2014, 23:12
I have to believe that some silly video crapola is just a pastime thing. We did all kinds of stuff for the heck of it too, just for fun, just because we could, just for something to do. But my generation didn't have the same opportunities to share it with the public. Had we, I'm sure we'd have as well but not necessarily always for fame. I remember, decades ago, making a "Mr. Bill" movie with a friend. OMG we had the craziest and best time ever. Surprised we didn't get arrested. Poor Mr. Bill... But only about 20 people ever saw it. And as for those in my generation still shooting silly shtuff... [More]
Comment icon #59 Posted by regeneratia on 11 June, 2014, 23:13
Nor do I. Good. I have to believe that some of this is just a 'something to do' thing. We did all kinds of stuff for the heck of it too, just for fun, just because we could, just for something to do. But my generation didn't have the same opportunities to share it with the public. Had we, I'm sure we'd have as well. Just for something to do not about fame or anything else. I remember, decades ago, making a "Mr. Bill" movie with a friend. OMG we had the craziest and best time ever. Surprised we didn't get arrested. Poor Mr. Bill... But only about 20 people ever saw it. And as for those in my ge... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by QuiteContrary on 11 June, 2014, 23:35
And I am actually more interested in (the "Why?") those who believe the videos are of real events or creatures than I am interested in (the Why?) those who make them.
Comment icon #61 Posted by DieChecker on 12 June, 2014, 4:59
I have to believe that some silly video crapola is just a pastime thing. Go to youtube and type in "Butchy Kid". You'll see a recreational bigfoot video extravaganza.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Martin0315 on 12 June, 2014, 5:03
My guess: Just another in the seemingly endless stream of hoaxed Bigfoot videos.
Comment icon #63 Posted by QuiteContrary on 12 June, 2014, 5:19
Go to youtube and type in "Butchy Kid". You'll see a recreational bigfoot video extravaganza. That's okay, DC, I've seen a few which was too many...I don't care much about the creators it's the believers I wonder about. Too much of this junk isn't funny to anyone but those who make it.
Comment icon #64 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 19 June, 2014, 10:24
So human the way it walked
Comment icon #65 Posted by jawjalou on 24 June, 2014, 19:16
Yeah that's BS. LOL.

Could dust have carried alien life to Earth ?
11-20-2017
Scientists believe that interstellar dust streams might be able to transfer organisms between planets.
Big earthquakes to occur more often in 2018
11-20-2017
A periodic slowing of the rotation of the Earth is likely to result in an upsurge in earthquakes next year.
NASA scientist is fed up with Nibiru theories
11-19-2017
Astrophysicist David Morrison has been repeatedly explaining to people that Nibiru doesn't exist for years.
Dalhousie Mountain carvings mystery endures
11-19-2017
A series of names carved in to the rocks of Dalhousie Mountain are thought to date back over 100 years.
What do we know of the giant squid ?
Posted 11-20-2017 | 1 comment
The giant squid is so elusive that it took until 2004 for someone to photograph a live specimen.

Slow motion katana slice
Posted 11-18-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt to slice through a row of water bottles using a katana sword.

What happened to the Library of Alexandria ?
Posted 11-17-2017 | 5 comments
What really happened to the vast wealth of knowledge stored in the ancient library ?

World's largest sticker ball
Posted 11-14-2017 | 1 comment
This enormous ball of stickers contains somewhere in the region of 200,000 stickers.

Caving claustrophobia
Posted 11-10-2017 | 12 comments
A montage of shots from caving in some of the most cramped conditions on Earth.

Strange occurrences
11-15-2017 | Fife

Mysterious music box song
11-15-2017 | U.S.A

Haunted military house
10-23-2017 | New Zealand

Sleep paralysis or real encounter?
10-18-2017 | United Kingdom

Ghost playing with a balloon?
10-18-2017 | Australia