Sunday, December 11, 2016

'Bigfoot' filmed in Norwegian meadow

Posted on Sunday, 25 May, 2014 | Comment icon 65 comments

The dark-haired creature can be seen standing up and walking away. Image Credit: YouTube / MicroRT55
A somewhat unconvincing video of an alleged hominid ape creature in Norway has appeared on YouTube.
The video, which was uploaded by user "MicroRT55", has been met with a significant degree of skepticism since first appearing online.

The footage begins with a view over a meadow of tall grass and flowers when a large hairy bipedal creature suddenly stands up in the background. Without even looking towards the cameraman, the figure then turns and walks off slowly towards the right until it disappears from view.

Sightings and reports of Bigfoot tend to originate mostly in North America and Canada so the fact that this footage is from Norway makes it somewhat unusual, however this point is likely to be irrelevant given that the video is almost certainly a hoax featuring someone wearing an ape suit.

"I thought it was a bear," the uploader wrote. "I was hunting in the Woods. But then I saw this thing."

Source: Metro | Comments (65)

Tags: Bigfoot, Norway

Comment icon #56 Posted by regeneratia on 11 June, 2014, 22:33
People lie for personal gain all of the time. I just don't understand the person who wants to hoax. It i s a clear manifestation of wetiko, IMHO.
Comment icon #57 Posted by sinewave on 11 June, 2014, 22:55
I just don't understand the person who wants to hoax. It i s a clear manifestation of wetiko, IMHO. Nor do I.
Comment icon #58 Posted by QuiteContrary on 11 June, 2014, 23:12
I have to believe that some silly video crapola is just a pastime thing. We did all kinds of stuff for the heck of it too, just for fun, just because we could, just for something to do. But my generation didn't have the same opportunities to share it with the public. Had we, I'm sure we'd have as well but not necessarily always for fame. I remember, decades ago, making a "Mr. Bill" movie with a friend. OMG we had the craziest and best time ever. Surprised we didn't get arrested. Poor Mr. Bill... But only about 20 people ever saw it. And as for those in my generation still shooting silly shtuff... [More]
Comment icon #59 Posted by regeneratia on 11 June, 2014, 23:13
Nor do I. Good. I have to believe that some of this is just a 'something to do' thing. We did all kinds of stuff for the heck of it too, just for fun, just because we could, just for something to do. But my generation didn't have the same opportunities to share it with the public. Had we, I'm sure we'd have as well. Just for something to do not about fame or anything else. I remember, decades ago, making a "Mr. Bill" movie with a friend. OMG we had the craziest and best time ever. Surprised we didn't get arrested. Poor Mr. Bill... But only about 20 people ever saw it. And as for those in my ge... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by QuiteContrary on 11 June, 2014, 23:35
And I am actually more interested in (the "Why?") those who believe the videos are of real events or creatures than I am interested in (the Why?) those who make them.
Comment icon #61 Posted by DieChecker on 12 June, 2014, 4:59
I have to believe that some silly video crapola is just a pastime thing. Go to youtube and type in "Butchy Kid". You'll see a recreational bigfoot video extravaganza.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Martin0315 on 12 June, 2014, 5:03
My guess: Just another in the seemingly endless stream of hoaxed Bigfoot videos.
Comment icon #63 Posted by QuiteContrary on 12 June, 2014, 5:19
Go to youtube and type in "Butchy Kid". You'll see a recreational bigfoot video extravaganza. That's okay, DC, I've seen a few which was too many...I don't care much about the creators it's the believers I wonder about. Too much of this junk isn't funny to anyone but those who make it.
Comment icon #64 Posted by TheGreatBeliever on 19 June, 2014, 10:24
So human the way it walked
Comment icon #65 Posted by jawjalou on 24 June, 2014, 19:16
Yeah that's BS. LOL.

Face of Robert the Bruce has been revealed
12-10-2016
Scientists have put together a reconstruction of what the famous Scottish king would have looked like.
It is possible to taste garlic with your feet
12-10-2016
A bizarre science experiment has shown that you don't need to actually eat garlic in order to taste it.
What would a talking monkey sound like ?
12-10-2016
Scientists at Princeton University have simulated what an English-speaking macaque would sound like.
New Rendlesham UFO witness comes forward
12-9-2016
A former security police officer has described the object he witnessed that night as 'not of this world'.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
World's largest Rube Goldberg machine
Posted 12-10-2016 | 1 comment
This ludicrously convoluted contraption was used to turn on Christmas tree lights.

Why do some coins have ridges ?
Posted 12-9-2016 | 2 comments
What is the purpose of the ridges found around the edges of some coins ?

Exploding 6ft water balloon in slow motion
Posted 12-8-2016 | 1 comment
The Slo Mo Guys film what happens when you sit inside a giant exploding water balloon.

What happens when you swallow gum ?
Posted 12-7-2016 | 3 comments
Ever swallowed a piece of chewing gum by accident ? Here's what happens.

Indestructible coating ?
Posted 12-6-2016 | 5 comments
A look at polyurea, an elastomer that can make objects extremely difficult to damage.

Not my daughter