Saturday, April 21, 2018

Creepy face caught peering out of empty car

Posted on Monday, 27 March, 2017 | Comment icon 31 comments

Who or what was in the car ? Image Credit: XSAS_Daughter / Unexplained-Mysteries.com
A car enthusiast got quite a surprise when he reviewed a recent photograph he'd taken of his vehicle.
The peculiar image, which was recently shared on our discussion forum by user 'XSAS_Daughter', shows what looks like a strange face peering out from the car's front passenger window.

"My friend was recently looking back through his camera roll and found this photo that he took of his and his friend's car," she wrote. "He was sat in the restaurant across the road and was taking a photograph of his car because it was new and he's a typical boy that loves his car."

"He realised there appeared to be a person in the car, which was completely empty at the time."

"I said it looked like somebody was leaning on his car and he said there definitely wasn't anybody because he would have kicked off haha!"

"Anyway, just thought I'd share because even if it is nothing, it looked pretty creepy to us!"

Source: UM Forums | Comments (31)

Tags: Car, Face

Comment icon #22 Posted by AustinHinton on 28 March, 2017, 15:13
I agree!
Comment icon #23 Posted by lucid_lioness on 28 March, 2017, 15:47
That face is certainly creepy! I have a hard time believing in past life entities however.
Comment icon #24 Posted by SecretSanta on 28 March, 2017, 15:59
Perhaps it's just something outside the building that we're seeing through the window.Look behind the white car, there is a similar shape. Steps out front with a round finial?
Comment icon #25 Posted by Silent Trinity on 29 March, 2017, 12:36
How did this even make it into the news? It is obvious it is just someone caught at the right angle beyond the car to make it look like they are in it as has already been noted. Just some guy caught checking the interiorat bestlol.
Comment icon #26 Posted by TopToffee on 30 March, 2017, 3:15
Yellow M3 is nice.My wife has a triple black.I had a Volvo..Bloody marvelous!!
Comment icon #27 Posted by Future ghost on 30 March, 2017, 17:04
Just a random thief checking out the stereo system.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Crystal Rose on 4 April, 2017, 2:56
I agree it's just a guy checking the car out for some reason. I was amazed at how apparent and clear the photo is. If it was a ghost, it would have transparency, and I'm not seeing that. But it is a bit creepy for a pic.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:07
That's creepy. On the odd occasion I'm walking around the neighbourhood in the dead of night and there's hardly anyone else around outside I always get a little spooked out walking past parked cars with their dark interiors.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:09
Not necessarily. Most ghosts appear solid.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Crystal Rose on 12 April, 2017, 3:54
Not what I have found in many photos of ghosts, spirits and apparitions.

New species of 'exploding ant' discovered
4-20-2018
Capable of taking drastic action to protect their colonies, these ants have a rather unusual defense mechanism.
Missing Nazi submarine mystery finally solved
4-20-2018
The wreckage of one of Germany's most advanced U-boats has been discovered off the coast of Denmark.
Mutation helps Bajau people stay underwater
4-19-2018
In a rare case of natural selection in modern humans, the free-diving Bajau people have developed a larger spleen.
NASA teases plans for nuclear power in space
4-19-2018
The space agency will be revealing new details of its 'Kilopower' system at the beginning of next month.
Revealing the secrets of the deep ocean
Posted 4-19-2018 | 0 comments
Scientist Mandy Joye has dedicated her life to exploring the depths of the world's oceans.

Giant 3D-printed man
Posted 4-15-2018 | 2 comments
British YouTuber James Bruton has created a giant 3D-printed sculpture of himself.

The world's roundest object
Posted 4-12-2018 | 2 comments
A look at how the roundest object can help us to define the humble kilogram.

Do fish talk to each other ?
Posted 4-10-2018 | 11 comments
Fish might seem silent, but in actual fact they make a wide range of different sounds.

The great Jaffa Cake debate
Posted 4-8-2018 | 4 comments
Revisiting the age-old question - is the humble Jaffa Cake a cake or a biscuit ?

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA