Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Creepy face caught peering out of empty car

Posted on Monday, 27 March, 2017 | Comment icon 31 comments

Who or what was in the car ? Image Credit: XSAS_Daughter / Unexplained-Mysteries.com
A car enthusiast got quite a surprise when he reviewed a recent photograph he'd taken of his vehicle.
The peculiar image, which was recently shared on our discussion forum by user 'XSAS_Daughter', shows what looks like a strange face peering out from the car's front passenger window.

"My friend was recently looking back through his camera roll and found this photo that he took of his and his friend's car," she wrote. "He was sat in the restaurant across the road and was taking a photograph of his car because it was new and he's a typical boy that loves his car."

"He realised there appeared to be a person in the car, which was completely empty at the time."

"I said it looked like somebody was leaning on his car and he said there definitely wasn't anybody because he would have kicked off haha!"

"Anyway, just thought I'd share because even if it is nothing, it looked pretty creepy to us!"

Source: UM Forums | Comments (31)

Tags: Car, Face

Comment icon #22 Posted by AustinHinton on 28 March, 2017, 15:13
I agree!
Comment icon #23 Posted by lucid_lioness on 28 March, 2017, 15:47
That face is certainly creepy! I have a hard time believing in past life entities however.
Comment icon #24 Posted by SecretSanta on 28 March, 2017, 15:59
Perhaps it's just something outside the building that we're seeing through the window.Look behind the white car, there is a similar shape. Steps out front with a round finial?
Comment icon #25 Posted by Silent Trinity on 29 March, 2017, 12:36
How did this even make it into the news? It is obvious it is just someone caught at the right angle beyond the car to make it look like they are in it as has already been noted. Just some guy caught checking the interiorat bestlol.
Comment icon #26 Posted by TopToffee on 30 March, 2017, 3:15
Yellow M3 is nice.My wife has a triple black.I had a Volvo..Bloody marvelous!!
Comment icon #27 Posted by Future ghost on 30 March, 2017, 17:04
Just a random thief checking out the stereo system.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Crystal Rose on 4 April, 2017, 2:56
I agree it's just a guy checking the car out for some reason. I was amazed at how apparent and clear the photo is. If it was a ghost, it would have transparency, and I'm not seeing that. But it is a bit creepy for a pic.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:07
That's creepy. On the odd occasion I'm walking around the neighbourhood in the dead of night and there's hardly anyone else around outside I always get a little spooked out walking past parked cars with their dark interiors.
Comment icon #30 Posted by Black Monk on 9 April, 2017, 14:09
Not necessarily. Most ghosts appear solid.
Comment icon #31 Posted by Crystal Rose on 12 April, 2017, 3:54
Not what I have found in many photos of ghosts, spirits and apparitions.

Twelve new moons discovered around Jupiter
7-17-2018
The discovery means that the gas giant has a total of 79 moons - more than any other planet in the solar system.
5,500-year-old tomb discovered in Ireland
7-17-2018
A megalithic tomb unearthed in County Meath has been described by archaeologists as the 'find of a lifetime'.
A quadrillion tons of diamond discovered
7-17-2018
Scientists have determined that there is 1,000 times more diamond beneath our feet than previously thought.
2,000-year-old Basel papyrus mystery solved
7-16-2018
Researchers have finally succeeded in deciphering an ancient papyrus with mirror writing on both sides.
Spinning a record to pieces
Posted 7-15-2018 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt another intriguing slow motion experiment with old vinyl records.

Pearlfish's gross hiding spot
Posted 7-8-2018 | 1 comment
A pearlfish finds a particularly unappealing place to hide on the ocean floor.

What jobs will flourish in the future ?
Posted 7-5-2018 | 2 comments
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku predicts which jobs will be important in the future.

Skunked
Posted 7-1-2018 | 0 comments
Coyote Peterson meets a rather adorable skunk - but can he avoid getting sprayed ?

Magic spelling
Posted 6-27-2018 | 0 comments
Michael and Dianna check out Jim Steinmeyer's 'Nine Card Speller' magic trick.

Huge black triangle UFO
6-13-2018 | Mt Maunganui New Zealand

Ghastly intuition
6-13-2018 | Bay Area CA

A haunted... desk?
6-13-2018 | Peoria, Illinois

Mystery bristle brush
5-9-2018 | Whittier, U.S.A.

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA