We are now on Patreon! Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site.

Saturday, December 4, 2021
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Bizarre > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
Bizarre

April 25, 2019 | Comment icon 28 comments

This peculiar photograph shows a room filled with an assortment of totally unrecognizable things.
Posted up two days ago by Twitter user @melip0ne, this mind-boggling image, which is captioned "name one thing in this photo", gets more and more confusing the longer you stare at it.

While at a glance it might seem like a simple jumble of household items, on closer inspection it becomes apparent that none of the objects make any sense.
What is that brown furry thing in the bottom right ? What is piled up at the back ? The entire image seems capable of confusing the brain as you desperately try to work out what you are seeing.

As things stand, nobody seems to know what the image shows or where it came from.

What do you make of it ?

Source: Mashable | Comments (28)

Unexplained Mysteries is now on Patreon!

Click here to learn more about how you can help support the site and gain access to a range of perks including a subscriber badge, ad-free browsing, an exclusive weekly newsletter, sneak peaks of upcoming features and more.
23 / 25
We are 92% of the way to our second Patreon subscriber target - thank you!
Comment icon #19 Posted by TripGun 3 years ago
I do one better, I'll name everything, " homemade items"
Comment icon #20 Posted by LucidElement 3 years ago
Ill tell you one thing, looking at that picture hungover is not doing me any justice haha.
Comment icon #21 Posted by e7seif 3 years ago
Could be an AI altered or created image, but honestly I think I could make this in Photoshop with a photo of household items and the "heal" brush in less than 10 minutes. I'm no expert, but I've made enough Photoshop "heal" mistakes to recognize it.
Comment icon #22 Posted by MWoo7 3 years ago
  Yeah precisely what I was saying repurposed reused RECYCLED beads, refurbished everything- can we say hodgepodge?, jewelry YAHTZEE earrings and homemade ah STUFF that kinda sorta mimics art.  Old thing seen it a million times in a million cities. However, this spin idea might ACTUALLY, and ODDLY be making them and countless others jumping on the coattails some real coin. Alrighty that's a wrap and-- well, I for one give a big thanks to @Dracolley for this:
Comment icon #23 Posted by usershame 3 years ago
No, the tumblr post of the one "without the filter" is completely false. This is not an image with a filter applied at all but the doings of a Generative Adversarial Network. More specifically Ganbreeder.
Comment icon #24 Posted by Vlad the Mighty 3 years ago
I don't think that was the exact original picture before effects were applied, I think that was someone's attempt to reconstruct what it might have been. For instance, the cuddly Cthulhu looks nothing at all like a Person posing like that, although some of things are like one of those puzzle pictures where you stare at something for twenty minutes and then a picture of Donald Trump leaps out at you. That does, for instance, look like a deer's head on the right, yes, and there is a  giant pepper mill or chess piece of whatever it is peeking out from behind the jewellery on the left.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Vlad the Mighty 3 years ago
Generative Adversarial network. Sounds like ISIS.
Comment icon #26 Posted by Chaldon 3 years ago
deleted
Comment icon #27 Posted by Desertrat56 3 years ago
I think I see bacon.
Comment icon #28 Posted by Vlad the Mighty 3 years ago
I know what it looks like! It looks like the album cover for Orbital's album In Sides (below)!