Saturday, January 18, 2020

UFO caught on camera over Jackson, Wyoming

Posted on Thursday, 22 August, 2019 | Comment icon 102 comments

What could this be ? Image Credit: YouTube / Buckrail News
A strange object was picked up on a webcam at Spring Creek Ranch in the early hours of August 11th.
The UFO, which can be seen moving from left to right across the sky, was first spotted at 3:41am by an anonymous webcam user who had been hoping to catch a glimpse of the Perseid Meteor Shower.

"My coworker thought something was broken on the camera," she told news site Buckrail.

What makes the sighting particularly notable is the bright flash that lights up the entire sky for a brief moment just after the object disappears from view.
"It would totally be a plane in my mind if there weren't a weird, bright flash in the end," she said.

There were reportedly no flights recorded for this stretch of airspace at the time of the sighting.

It's important to note that the footage, which can be viewed below, has been sped up. The webcam only captures one frame per second, so the object was actually moving much slower.

Source: Buckrail.com | Comments (102)

Tags: UFO

Comment icon #93 Posted by Calibeliever on 27 August, 2019, 14:12
I was referring to the slowed down video someone was kind enough to post out here. Watch the very last second of that one and the hillside on the far end of the valley is completely lit up, exactly as it would be by lightning. I'm not arguing it absolutely HAS to be that but it sure looks like it to me. As for the strobing in the middle, that's what I would expect to see if the aircraft changed orientation slightly, nothing more. I'm not claiming any aeronautical expertise as some others are, but I've seen my share of low flying aircraft over the decades and nothing about this looks out of the... [More]
Comment icon #94 Posted by Hazzard on 27 August, 2019, 14:12
Hrm... I never said that.
Comment icon #95 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 27 August, 2019, 14:23
Apparently you do, d'head.  You post to me more than anyone, or is that just to throw insults and jabs, I'd tell you to go ____________________ but UM has limits.
Comment icon #96 Posted by Dejarma on 27 August, 2019, 14:24
no you didn't... i quoted Calibeliever but for some reason it's put your name to it??? oh well, my apologies
Comment icon #97 Posted by Dejarma on 27 August, 2019, 14:29
well that's debatable but listening to you does get a little tedious after a while, Earl.Of.Farts anyways I'm done wiv ya now
Comment icon #98 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 27 August, 2019, 14:35
If my thoughts on a particular subject matter are so upsetting to you, put me on ignore, dejarma. very simple.  Only two people that frequent the UFO forums now that can actually converse objectively with me, Trelane and Hazzard.
Comment icon #99 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 27 August, 2019, 14:52
Strangely enough people think that of me but I never once said in here what I thought it was because I simply didn't know. "UFO" was not really what I was thinking at all nor did I ever mention that it was. But ya know what...? even if I said that, does one's IDEA simply make them a pariah. It should not be the case if the idea is put forth in all earnestness.   And Hazzard, with all the bulldashing going on in this thread I don't think the usuals in here ever made a play for CGI. Strange things!  CGI is getting better and better and I really think that from now on, when footage from a securit... [More]
Comment icon #100 Posted by Earl.Of.Trumps on 27 August, 2019, 14:54
Where the heck you been?  I miss that pawing of yours LOL
Comment icon #101 Posted by the13bats on 27 August, 2019, 17:25
Iits been just health and real life hobby interests,  trying to dodge our over 100 degree heat index etc, plus i would like to post a bit differently than i have been, but thanks for asking, have a good one.
Comment icon #102 Posted by ChrLzs on 28 August, 2019, 21:15
Please show your calculations and assumptions*.  Here's your chance to shine and make me apologise! * Hint, there's at least one major issue with this being a .. you know ... 2D image with very large depth of field.   But you must know that if you worked out a probable speed, so go ahead, show your maths. If you'd rather pass, that's fine (and probably wise) - then I'll do it.  Just for others' future reference and to explain the issues in detail.  So others won't make similar unjustified guesses. While I don't agree with your conclusions and how you got to them, we do agree that it was over. ... [More]

Man requests sword fight to settle legal dispute
1-18-2020
A Kansas man has requested a duel with his ex-wife and her lawyer to 'resolve their dispute on the field of battle'.
World's shortest man has passed away aged 27
1-18-2020
Khagendra Thapa Magar had been recognized as the shortest man in the world who was able to walk.
Volcanism ruled out in dino extinction debate
1-18-2020
A new study has suggested that it was an asteroid strike, not volcanism, that ultimately wiped out the dinosaurs.
Incredible 'silkhenge' filmed in the Amazon
1-17-2020
Remarkable silk structures created by an unknown species of spider have been puzzling scientists for years.
Dog and Jamaican statue
1-10-2020 | Canada

Life changing experience
12-19-2019 | Australia

Unexplained smoke or fog
12-19-2019 | West Texas, USA

He came in the night
12-19-2019 | CA

My reptilian encounter
11-24-2019 | Ireland and Australia

The day I found out I am immortal
11-24-2019 | Hialeah

Recent activity in my home
11-24-2019 | Kansas City, MO USA