Wednesday, September 23, 2020
  Bizarre

Woman wakes to see 'demon face' in her room

Posted on Thursday, 12 March, 2020 | Comment icon 12 comments

Imagine seeing this in your room at night... Image Credit: Facebook / Angela Kelsay
A young mother recently encountered a terrifying visitor in her bedroom in the middle of the night.
Angela Kelsay, who admits to having 'demon-related PTSD' after watching the movie Paranormal Activity, thought she was dreaming when she awoke to hear the bedroom door creaking open.

Initially believing it to be her young son, she prepared to get up and see what he wanted, but instead she was left dumbstruck by the sight of a demonic green face hovering in the middle of the room.

"I froze trying to figure out what the hell I was looking at," she wrote. "Then silently it drifted a few feet closer. Our house is 120 years old. If you LOOK at the floors the wrong way they creak."

"But this thing didn't make a sound."
By this point she was so scared that she was literally praying for divine intervention.

"The demon grew closer and I knew the Lord had forsaken me," she wrote. "I was on my own. I was weighing out if throat chops work on demons when suddenly it whispered... 'Mommy?'"

"Oh. Sweet Baby Jesus in a manger. Oh, it was just my [son] Lennox, thank you Lord. But wait... why the heck was he glowing???"

"I flipped on the bedside light to reveal a (apparently glow in dark!) Ninja Turtle shirt."

Source: Yahoo! News | Comments (12)

Tags: Demon

Comment icon #3 Posted by Jon the frog on 12 March, 2020, 19:09
At least she was not a trigger happy redneck and shot at it at first sight...
Comment icon #4 Posted by Seti42 on 12 March, 2020, 21:20
About 3 years ago I got a new mouse with RGB lighting in it. I didn't turn off my PC before bed, and with all the lights out, the mouse's illumination reflected off of a glossy book cover making it appear as glowing red eyes staring at me from across the room. For that brief second before I realized what was up, I'm pretty sure I almost died, lol.
Comment icon #5 Posted by Tom1200 on 12 March, 2020, 22:18
I saw a ghost - a headless priest - in Cambridge.  He was dressed all in black as far as his white dog collar, with nothing above the neck.  I was driving (sober, I swear) and caught sight of the apparition at the side of the road.  I was so shaken I had to double-check what I'd seen, so I turned at a roundabout and caught up with... ... a black lady, dressed all in black, with a white hair band.  Her hair was sprayed outwards, giving the illusion of higher shoulders, and her long legs and odd gait had convinced me it was a tall (albeit headless) man. Most mysterious encounters have innocent e... [More]
Comment icon #6 Posted by Piney on 12 March, 2020, 22:19
There's a rural African American folktale where a guy shot his own big toes off because they looked like eyes when they reflected the moonlight.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Jujo-jo on 12 March, 2020, 23:43
LOL - cute!
Comment icon #8 Posted by Tom1200 on 13 March, 2020, 8:17
Haven't we all done that?
Comment icon #9 Posted by Piney on 13 March, 2020, 10:41
In Croydon?  Wow! Another good reason to stay away from Londoners.
Comment icon #10 Posted by jbondo on 13 March, 2020, 16:13
Wow! Talk about a misinformed bigot. I grew up in a small town full of rednecks and there is no one more safe and responsible with a firearm. Number of accidental shootings there? None, ever.
Comment icon #11 Posted by Jon the frog on 13 March, 2020, 17:21
Well... if she decide to shot it, it's deliberate and not an accident....
Comment icon #12 Posted by kobolds on 16 March, 2020, 4:24
go wash your face, then try look again

282039

NASA: first woman to walk on the Moon by 2024
9-22-2020
The space agency has officially published its $28bn plan to land humans on the lunar surface within four years.
'Tesla was from Venus' claims FBI document
9-22-2020
A rather peculiar claim concerning Nikola Tesla has been found in the archives of the FBI's official website.
117-year-old becomes third-oldest person ever
9-21-2020
Kane Tanaka - the oldest person in Japan - has reached a grand old age despite a penchant for fizzy drinks.
Pentagon has a zombie outbreak defense plan
9-21-2020
It turns out that there is a genuine plan in place to defend the United States in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball