Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Have you ever lived in a haunted house, spotted a UFO, captured something unusual on camera or otherwise had a brush with the mysterious ? If so then we want to hear from you - please send us your story and we will feature it in our new Stories & Experiences section.

Sudden writing on hand

Posted on 7-20-2019 | Comment icon 8 comments

By: Jedhead4eva_ | Location: England

Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 D. Sharon Pruitt
Today, 20/4/19, I sat on my bed, doing homework. I was listening to Jedward songs, as music helps me concentrate better. Nothing creepy had happened today. That was until I happened to glance at my right hand to see if I had ink on me. I did but it wasn't a normal ink smudge you get from writing. It was my name, written in tiny writing over my right hand index finger.

I never write on my hands anymore and no one I know and have recently met up with, are left handed and able to write As tiny as that. I am right handed and when I have tried to write with my left hand,previous years, it's like huge writing and looks very messy. The writing that appeared on my hand, was tiny and very neat. I told my friend about it and she asked me 'has something printed off your paper?'.

I have never written my name in the homework book i was writing in! My name is on the front of my homework book but I have not put my hand anywhere near where my name is on the front of my book and it is written far too big to have printed, the size that the writing on my finger is.

Now I know this is a common thing for humans to witness but I keep hearing voices. My parents were out and I was home alone. I stayed up in my bedroom listening to music when I heard what appeared to be my Dad's voice, shouting my name. I ran downstairs to see that neither my mum or Dad was home. Just me in my house, with my music playing.

A similar thing happened a few days after. I was in my bath, relaxing, when I heard what seemed like two people chatting. It was really loud and sounded like an intro from a YouTube video. My parents were downstairs watching TV and as i was the only other person in my house, I was not watching YouTube. My next door neighbours never watch YouTube and have no little children that could possibly have been watching YouTube.

All this is starting to frighten me. I promise all of you reading this, that I am not one of those people who is just writing fake stories for attention, this has all actually happened and it's starting to scare me. Does anyone have a paranormal answer for it?

Comments (8)

<< Previous story
Locked from the inside
Next story >>
House vibrates

Comment icon #1 Posted by XenoFish on 20 July, 2019, 14:07
No picture of the hand...well I'm done here.
Comment icon #2 Posted by papageorge1 on 20 July, 2019, 14:19
As there is a series of strange things I would say that increases the chances the oaranormal is active around you and your home. The Who/What/Why/If questions are of course going to require more information. Frustratingly, most of these things never get figured out to everyone's satisfaction.†
Comment icon #3 Posted by Kenemet on 20 July, 2019, 14:59
Frankly, it sounds like one of those stories people make up for "Creepypasta."† Plus, it's from April.† I would bet that if we investigated subsequent postings from this person on social media (say, two months or three months later) that the whole thing's been forgotten. I might be wrong, but having seen many of this type of story on a lot of social media platforms (since the 1980's), that's what usually happens... someone doing a fun bit of roleplaying for dramatic effect.
Comment icon #4 Posted by ExpandMyMind on 20 July, 2019, 15:12
Back when social media platforms were actual platforms that people stood on†
Comment icon #5 Posted by Imaginarynumber1 on 20 July, 2019, 15:19
I can make up stories, too.† Writing just appeared in my...uhh...† butt. And like, weird stuff happens. Paranormal. Ohhh.. spooky.
Comment icon #6 Posted by Kenemet on 20 July, 2019, 15:21
Yup.† I can still recite my User ID number for Compuserve... back when I was a number and not a name.† Ahhh, the good old days.† AOL, GEnie, Compuserve, Usenet...
Comment icon #7 Posted by MissJatti on 21 July, 2019, 6:25
Today is actually 20/07/19, not 20/04/19
Comment icon #8 Posted by Manwon Lender on 21 July, 2019, 6:38
Sounds like†Schizophrenia to me, I think in these cases you have to rule everything else out before you consider something being paranormal. I think the first stop for this person is a doctor.

I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia

A haunting in Iowa
9-26-2019 | Central City, Iowa

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ