Sunday, March 26, 2017

Multiple UFOs filmed over Santiago, Chile

Posted on Saturday, 2 January, 2016 | Comment icon 67 comments

A still from the video showing the four objects hovering over the city. Image Credit: YouTube / MrAndy 96
Four unidentified objects were caught on camera over the Chilean capital a few days before Christmas.
One of the videos, which was recorded by a local woman and her family, shows the four objects hovering in formation over a tall building. At around thirty seconds in to the clip they can be seen moving off one at a time towards the right of the frame before disappearing.

A second recording made by a separate witness, which shows the same spectacle from a different angle, offers a clearer view of the objects and can be seen on YouTube - here.

The footage has generated some heated debate since appearing online with critics arguing that the objects could have been nothing more than drones or some other type of conventional aircraft.

So far however no definitive explanation for the sightings has been found.

Source: Mail Online | Comments (67)

Tags: UFO, Chile

Comment icon #58 Posted by Merc14 on 7 January, 2016, 13:53
Na we get every type of plane here. Its also a military base. They practice for air shows here too. It's not uncommon in the summer to see fighter jet fly right over the house. Sometimes really low. There is also smaller private owned crafts of all kinds there. It must have been two crafts in the example I pointed out. I've just never seen them fly so tight together like that and it not be an air show. Not a normal looking landing. I felt there was reason to look further in to it, and I'm satisfied with the results of that. That is great, the only thing I could recommend is you not so quickly ... [More]
Comment icon #59 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 7 January, 2016, 14:16
???? Instead of this extremely cowardly generalisation and wild handwaving, how's about you man up and be specific? In particular if you have a complaint, QUOTE the text that you think is inappropriate, and give your reasoning. If you're not willing to do that, it's pretty clear who the 'problem' is. You. (See how easy it is to be specific?) I don't need to quote as it is obvious i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers. Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people have different thoughts than you have? Is it really necessary to tell you... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by preacherman76 on 7 January, 2016, 14:39
That is great, the only thing I could recommend is you not so quickly jump onto a conclusion. Look at the evidence objectively let others pore over it for a few days and then sort through what looks to be the best explanation. 99% of the time e get an answer here eventually. I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that.
Comment icon #61 Posted by Merc14 on 7 January, 2016, 15:19
I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that. You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement "That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 7 January, 2016, 15:56
You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement "That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice. This sounds like an argument ;-) I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to ca... [More]
Comment icon #63 Posted by Calibeliever on 7 January, 2016, 17:04
Comment icon #64 Posted by Aftermath on 7 January, 2016, 18:03
I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to camouflage them selves as planes with anticollision lights. - "You're so silly." This sort of wishy-washy conjecture will certainly get you a severe bludgeoning.
Comment icon #65 Posted by ChrLzs on 7 January, 2016, 22:09
I don't need to quote as it is obvious.. No, of course you don't, sweetie, (and that was sarcasm, for anyone in doubt) as you have now looked again and it is nowhere near what you claimed it was... If that's not the case, why won't you quote the offending text? i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers. STOP handwaving. Either quote it and back up your claims or have the cojones to apologise for your handwaves. And next time, just report the badness at the time and let the moderators handle it. Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people... [More]
Comment icon #66 Posted by preacherman76 on 9 January, 2016, 11:13
You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement "That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice. I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing... [More]
Comment icon #67 Posted by Merc14 on 9 January, 2016, 16:25
I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing was. People who instantly said they were planes without even looking. I never head down a certain path when it comes to UFO's. I don't even claim to know anything about the saucer I saw for a half hour back in the 90's. Ive never even once concluded anything was alien in origin. I didn't mean to imply further research wasn't going to find that they were planes. My apologies for not being more clear. Apologies not necessary, just saying why I thought what I thought.

Hair salon is offering snake neck massages
3-25-2017
The Haar Mode Team salon in Dresden is offering customers a rather unique type of massage service.
'Ghost' causes a stir aboard USS Lexington
3-25-2017
Visitors to a popular attraction in Corpus Christi, Texas came across something they did not expect.
Permian mass extinction 'could happen again'
3-25-2017
A catastrophic rise in temperature wiped out the vast majority of life on Earth 250 million years ago.
'Mystery gardener' plants trees after dark
3-24-2017
An unknown individual in Stevenage, UK has been planting trees on a town green under cover of darkness.
Featured book

By Guy Lyon Playfair
A look at the story of Peggy Hodgson and her four children who, between 1977 and 1979, were at the center of one of the most terrifying poltergeist cases ever documented.
ALMA's 100-ton antennas
Posted 3-25-2017 | 0 comments
A special vehicle is used to carry ALMA's ultra-heavy antennas in to place in the desert.

How do we find lost satellites ?
Posted 3-24-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the methods scientists use to locate spacecraft with which contact has been lost.

Searching for Japanese bats
Posted 3-23-2017 | 0 comments
The Rimizu limestone caves in Japan are an ideal place to look for hibernating bats.

ISS astronauts answer questions
Posted 3-22-2017 | 0 comments
Shane Kimbrough and Peggy Whitson discuss life in space and what they've been up to.

World's largest surfed wave
Posted 3-21-2017 | 1 comment
Extreme waterman Garrett McNamara surfed this 78ft wave in Portugal back in 2011.

My nightly occurrences