Friday, August 18, 2017

Multiple UFOs filmed over Santiago, Chile

Posted on Saturday, 2 January, 2016 | Comment icon 67 comments

A still from the video showing the four objects hovering over the city. Image Credit: YouTube / MrAndy 96
Four unidentified objects were caught on camera over the Chilean capital a few days before Christmas.
One of the videos, which was recorded by a local woman and her family, shows the four objects hovering in formation over a tall building. At around thirty seconds in to the clip they can be seen moving off one at a time towards the right of the frame before disappearing.

A second recording made by a separate witness, which shows the same spectacle from a different angle, offers a clearer view of the objects and can be seen on YouTube - here.

The footage has generated some heated debate since appearing online with critics arguing that the objects could have been nothing more than drones or some other type of conventional aircraft.

So far however no definitive explanation for the sightings has been found.

Source: Mail Online | Comments (67)

Tags: UFO, Chile

Comment icon #58 Posted by Merc14 on 7 January, 2016, 13:53
Na we get every type of plane here. Its also a military base. They practice for air shows here too. It's not uncommon in the summer to see fighter jet fly right over the house. Sometimes really low. There is also smaller private owned crafts of all kinds there. It must have been two crafts in the example I pointed out. I've just never seen them fly so tight together like that and it not be an air show. Not a normal looking landing. I felt there was reason to look further in to it, and I'm satisfied with the results of that. That is great, the only thing I could recommend is you not so quickly ... [More]
Comment icon #59 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 7 January, 2016, 14:16
???? Instead of this extremely cowardly generalisation and wild handwaving, how's about you man up and be specific? In particular if you have a complaint, QUOTE the text that you think is inappropriate, and give your reasoning. If you're not willing to do that, it's pretty clear who the 'problem' is. You. (See how easy it is to be specific?) I don't need to quote as it is obvious i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers. Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people have different thoughts than you have? Is it really necessary to tell you... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by preacherman76 on 7 January, 2016, 14:39
That is great, the only thing I could recommend is you not so quickly jump onto a conclusion. Look at the evidence objectively let others pore over it for a few days and then sort through what looks to be the best explanation. 99% of the time e get an answer here eventually. I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that.
Comment icon #61 Posted by Merc14 on 7 January, 2016, 15:19
I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that. You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement "That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 7 January, 2016, 15:56
You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement "That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice. This sounds like an argument ;-) I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to ca... [More]
Comment icon #63 Posted by Calibeliever on 7 January, 2016, 17:04
Comment icon #64 Posted by Aftermath on 7 January, 2016, 18:03
I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to camouflage them selves as planes with anticollision lights. - "You're so silly." This sort of wishy-washy conjecture will certainly get you a severe bludgeoning.
Comment icon #65 Posted by ChrLzs on 7 January, 2016, 22:09
I don't need to quote as it is obvious.. No, of course you don't, sweetie, (and that was sarcasm, for anyone in doubt) as you have now looked again and it is nowhere near what you claimed it was... If that's not the case, why won't you quote the offending text? i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers. STOP handwaving. Either quote it and back up your claims or have the cojones to apologise for your handwaves. And next time, just report the badness at the time and let the moderators handle it. Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people... [More]
Comment icon #66 Posted by preacherman76 on 9 January, 2016, 11:13
You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement "That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice. I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing... [More]
Comment icon #67 Posted by Merc14 on 9 January, 2016, 16:25
I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing was. People who instantly said they were planes without even looking. I never head down a certain path when it comes to UFO's. I don't even claim to know anything about the saucer I saw for a half hour back in the 90's. Ive never even once concluded anything was alien in origin. I didn't mean to imply further research wasn't going to find that they were planes. My apologies for not being more clear. Apologies not necessary, just saying why I thought what I thought.

Mystery of distant Kuiper Belt object deepens
8-17-2017
The next target of NASA's New Horizons probe is a space rock with some rather intriguing properties.
Scientists solve animal evolution mystery
8-17-2017
A sea algae boom has been credited with the rise of the first complex life forms in Earth's distant past.
Man finds snake on a supermarket pineapple
8-17-2017
A man in Edinburgh got the fright of his life on Tuesday when he found the reptile in his shopping.
Insect burgers to go on sale in Switzerland
8-16-2017
Insect-based edibles are beginning to appear in shops after a recent revision of food safety laws.
Concrete blocks chest smash
Posted 8-17-2017 | 0 comments
Multiple world record holder Ali Bahcetepe has 16 concrete blocks smashed on his chest.

Animal symbiotic relationships
Posted 8-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at some of the animal species that rely on one another to survive.

How much of the Earth can be seen at once ?
Posted 8-15-2017 | 0 comments
What is the maximum amount of our planet that you can see from any given point ?

Will batteries power the world ?
Posted 8-14-2017 | 0 comments
Is there a limit to how small and light a rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be ?

Hoia-Baciu - the world's most haunted forest
Posted 8-13-2017 | 0 comments
A look at an area of forest that some people describe as Romania's own 'Bermuda Triangle'.

Ghost experiences ?
8-11-2017 | United States

My real, true experiences
7-26-2017 | New Zealand

Incoming call
7-26-2017 | B.T. Collins Park: Folsom, CA

Three knocks woke me up twice
7-26-2017 | Virginia

Spider signs
7-21-2017 | Michigan

My ancestry is calling me
7-21-2017 | Morgan Hill, Ca

I can hear someone
6-27-2017 | Maryland

My dead father spoke to me
6-27-2017 | Alabama