Sunday, May 29, 2016

Multiple UFOs filmed over Santiago, Chile

Posted on Saturday, 2 January, 2016 | Comment icon 68 comments

A still from the video showing the four objects hovering over the city. Image Credit: YouTube / MrAndy 96
Four unidentified objects were caught on camera over the Chilean capital a few days before Christmas.
One of the videos, which was recorded by a local woman and her family, shows the four objects hovering in formation over a tall building. At around thirty seconds in to the clip they can be seen moving off one at a time towards the right of the frame before disappearing.

A second recording made by a separate witness, which shows the same spectacle from a different angle, offers a clearer view of the objects and can be seen on YouTube - here.

The footage has generated some heated debate since appearing online with critics arguing that the objects could have been nothing more than drones or some other type of conventional aircraft.

So far however no definitive explanation for the sightings has been found.

Source: Mail Online | Comments (68)

Tags: UFO, Chile

Comment icon #59 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 7 January, 2016, 14:16
I don't need to quote as it is obvious i am talking about the angry aggressive people hammering on the so called believers. Why do you get so angry emotional and personal when people have different thoughts than you have? Is it really necessary to tell you every time i make a funny (to me) exaggeration? some people here actually did understand me. I think you did too, but are caught up in anger. Please lighten up and be happy also when you meet people that is different from you. I suspect you think any person is a problem if they like to do things a bit different. I could never live what... [More]
Comment icon #60 Posted by preacherman76 on 7 January, 2016, 14:39
I didn't jump to any conclusion. I just said it didn't look like a normal situation, and I stand by that.
Comment icon #61 Posted by Merc14 on 7 January, 2016, 15:19
You said a lot more than that culminating in this statement [indent=1]"That's all I'm saying. I have no idea if it's faked. I'm just saying anyone who really takes a look at that and say planes, in my opinion is over ridden by their world view, and blinded by it." [/indent] That is when I popped in and mentioned the anticollision lights each aircraft was sporting. If you feel you weren't heading down a certain path then fine, I won't argue with you but my statement stands and is still good advice.
Comment icon #62 Posted by Captain Dumbass on 7 January, 2016, 15:56
This sounds like an argument ;-) I reviewed the evidence and now i am leaning towards extra terrestrials trying to camouflage them selves as planes with anticollision lights.
Comment icon #63 Posted by Calibeliever on 7 January, 2016, 17:04
Comment icon #64 Posted by Aftermath on 7 January, 2016, 18:03
- "You're so silly." This sort of wishy-washy conjecture will certainly get you a severe bludgeoning.
Comment icon #65 Posted by ChrLzs on 7 January, 2016, 22:09
No, of course you don't, sweetie, as you have now looked again and it is nowhere near what you claimed it was... If that's not the case, why won't you quote the offending text? STOP handwaving. Either quote it and back up your claims or have the cojones to apologise for your handwaves. And next time, just report the badness at the time and let the moderators handle it. I may sound angry, but I'm actually a very, very happy person - it's just my typing style, and because you have done the wrong thing you are now taking this very personally (as you should..)... Yes. F... [More]
Comment icon #66 Posted by preacherman76 on 9 January, 2016, 11:13
I was talking to people who clearly didn't look closely at the video, and completely ignored how abnormal the landing was. People who instantly said they were planes without even looking. I never head down a certain path when it comes to UFO's. I don't even claim to know anything about the saucer I saw for a half hour back in the 90's. Ive never even once concluded anything was alien in origin. I didn't mean to imply further research wasn't going to find that they were planes. My apologies for not being more clear.
Comment icon #67 Posted by Merc14 on 9 January, 2016, 16:25
Apologies not necessary, just saying why I thought what I thought.

NASA reveals new close-up images of Pluto
5-28-2016
The fascinating pictures are the most detailed views of Pluto we are going to get for a very long time.
Flintstones car issued with a parking ticket
5-28-2016
A real-life version of Fred Flintstone's vehicle was slapped with a parking ticket in Key West this week.
Dr Heimlich performs the Heimlich manoeuver
5-28-2016
The man who invented the anti-choking technique has for the first time used it himself to save someone.
Government study finds cellphone-cancer link
5-27-2016
The findings suggest that exposure to cellphone radiation may cause brain and heart cancers in rats.
Simulating Mars atop a volcano
Posted 5-28-2016 | 1 comment
Six scientists have been living an isolated existence to simulate a mission to Mars.

Seeking new antibiotics under the sea
Posted 5-27-2016 | 2 comments
Scientists are seeking new treatments for antibiotic-resistant infections beneath the waves.

World's first mile-long pizza
Posted 5-26-2016 | 1 comment
Italian chefs have produced a single gigantic pizza that stretches for an entire mile.

What happened before the Big Bang ?
Posted 5-22-2016 | 4 comments
Is it possible to find out what took place before our universe came in to existence ?

Prehistoric creatures that still exist
Posted 5-21-2016 | 1 comment
A look at some remarkable animal species that have survived for millions of years.

Not in our jurisdiction

Christmas Day haunting
4-6-2016 | London, UK

The funeral director
3-30-2016 | Hebburn, England

A strange sighting in Spain
3-30-2016 | Albatera, Spain

Dust patterns on basement floor
3-27-2016 | Smithville, Texas