Sunday, July 22, 2018

US Navy pilots encounter UFO in new footage

Posted on Thursday, 15 March, 2018 | Comment icon 150 comments

What is this object and where did it come from ? Image Credit: US Department of Defense
A recently declassified video shows a US Navy jet tracking a fast-moving object along the East Coast.
The footage, which was recorded by the pilots of a Boeing F/A-18 Super Hornet fighter jet in 2015, shows a strange white object moving at considerable speed above the surface of the water.

"What... is that thing?" one of the pilots can be heard saying. "Oh my gosh, dude! Look at that flying!"

The object was picked up using the plane's infrared camera from a height of around 25,000 feet. So far however, the Department of Defense has declined to comment on the encounter.

The release of the recording follows the recent news that the US government had been investigating pilot UFO sightings and other credible reports as part of a top secret program that ended in 2012.

It also follows the release of another, similar recording made by a US Navy pilot back in 2004.

Source: USA Today | Comments (150)

Tags: UFO, US Navy

Comment icon #141 Posted by Fila on 10 June, 2018, 21:57
You like twisting things around hey. Mr Twistie man.Good luck with that.., as I mentioned earlier I am not playing this your way anymore. Re-read my previous posts for more info.., I simply don't have time for you anymore. Life's pretty straight without Twisties. I think I will be able to accomplish much more now without having to deal with you. Feel free to keep spamming. If one of your peers finds anything worth merit.., I ask them to decipher it for me, and post information in a sensible manner. Goodbye Stez
Comment icon #142 Posted by Fila on 10 June, 2018, 23:08
I already have explained... you are just as bad as Stereologist. I think you just too much pleasure from proving people wrong. You drag things out so much. When someone makes a mistake.., I post a correction with as much detail as possible, with no attitude or belittling. You constantly bring it up in each post.., even when I mentioned 1) I am learning about cameras 2) I did not know the camera specs You are using 1 and 2 as some kind of example that Fila is a liar. When really.., its the opposite. I have said many times I am trying to get people to work together. Why you cannot comprehend thi... [More]
Comment icon #143 Posted by stereologist on 11 June, 2018, 0:34
There is no twisting. That's just more nonsensical whining. What is it that you do not understand about the object being small? And yes we proved you wrong dozens of posts back. So buck up, put your big boy pants on, and move forward. The real issue is whether or not you learned something. Your constant crying tells us no. You say you are in a university. Start acting like you are. You posted " "Look at the blob.., must be a bird." lol. I love science-ing. " Stop the childishness. I expect that sort of behavior from an early teenager. Here is another thing no one has suggested " I'd suggest in... [More]
Comment icon #144 Posted by Fila on 11 June, 2018, 0:50
I have been very nice this whole time. Its okay for me to have a laugh now. In fact.., its kinda healthy as its releasing my stress. If you feel like I am breaking the forum rules and attacking you.., then as ChrLzs says.., inform the admins or toughen up. Be a man etc etc. I am no longer responding to your questions. You are allowed to ignore what you choose.., so I am allowed to do the same until you realise although its not breaking any rules or laws.., it is morally wrong. You may wish to review these posts. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/316365-another-released-video/?d... [More]
Comment icon #145 Posted by stereologist on 11 June, 2018, 0:52
The object in the video is small. You have not proposed anything at all that suggests otherwise. Have you learned how to determine the size of an object in an mage?
Comment icon #146 Posted by ChrLzs on 11 June, 2018, 1:09
Do that. Or apologise. And next time, have your ammunition BEFORE you handwave.
Comment icon #147 Posted by stereologist on 11 June, 2018, 1:13
The fact that you keep going only demonstrates your unwillingness to learn. You are flooding the thread with nonsensical arguments. You always flood the thread with nonsensical and irrelevant arguments. You refuse to accept simple logical constructs such as the size of the object is small. Where in this simple, rather trivial, math have you not understood that the object is small? I'm not accusing you of lying here. That is just another of your fantasies. Maybe you don't have any big boy pants to put on.
Comment icon #148 Posted by Fila on 11 June, 2018, 1:38
lol, omg. I think you are next ChrLzs. I cannot have a normal conversation with you either. Accusing me of handwaving now. Haha, fine. I guess that's what Stereologist does all the time. Handwaving, and cherry picking. I asked you the same thing and youoverlooked it btw. When did I make any bold proclamations about image size? Where is your example BEFORE handwaving? Showing double standards again. Also.., I do ask questions. The post that caused so much uproar clearly states I don't know the camera specs. Once we did.., etc etc. So if you are going to accuse me of not askingquestions.., the... [More]
Comment icon #149 Posted by ChrLzs on 11 June, 2018, 1:48
I'm waiting...
Comment icon #150 Posted by stereologist on 11 June, 2018, 2:12
Please provide the evidence that I am hand waving or cherry picking or admit that you are a pernicious liar. Stop the childish name calling and produce the evidence. I have been fairly certain that I am dealing with a 11 to 13 year old for a long time. The sad behavior. The lack of basic knowledge. The inability to think. it all adds up to a small child pretending to be something else.

Hidden 'Stonehenge' discovered in Ireland
7-22-2018
A Neolithic henge that had lain hidden for centuries has been revealed in Ireland thanks to a recent drought.
Giant 'dire wolf' filmed chasing dog in woods
7-22-2018
Remarkable footage has resurfaced showing a dog being pursued by a gigantic black wolf-like creature.
Neil Armstrong's collection to go up for auction
7-21-2018
A number of personal mementos Armstrong took with him to the Moon are set to go up for sale at auction.
Mystery buzzing plagues Barwell residents
7-21-2018
An aggravating background noise has been giving locals in Leicestershire sleepless nights for months.
Why do bandaids glow ?
Posted 7-19-2018 | 0 comments
Dianna Cowern investigates why some bandaids produce a blue glow when they are opened.

Spinning a record to pieces
Posted 7-15-2018 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt another intriguing slow motion experiment with old vinyl records.

Pearlfish's gross hiding spot
Posted 7-8-2018 | 1 comment
A pearlfish finds a particularly unappealing place to hide on the ocean floor.

What jobs will flourish in the future ?
Posted 7-5-2018 | 2 comments
Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku predicts which jobs will be important in the future.

Skunked
Posted 7-1-2018 | 0 comments
Coyote Peterson meets a rather adorable skunk - but can he avoid getting sprayed ?

Huge black triangle UFO
6-13-2018 | Mt Maunganui New Zealand

Ghastly intuition
6-13-2018 | Bay Area CA

A haunted... desk?
6-13-2018 | Peoria, Illinois

Mystery bristle brush
5-9-2018 | Whittier, U.S.A.

Dreams and clues to the future
3-31-2018 | Philippines and Germany

Black cloaked figure
3-31-2018 | Carlisle, Cumbria, England

Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada

Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA

I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington

Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA