Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Nessie watcher films 'two Loch Ness Monsters'

Posted on Sunday, 28 July, 2019 | Comment icon 17 comments

Could there be more than one Loch Ness Monster ? Image Credit: Google Street View
Eoin O' Faodhagain had been watching a live Loch Ness webcam when he spotted something odd in the water.
The footage he captured, which can be viewed below, shows two black objects moving through the water towards the bottom of the frame. (The white object further up is definitely a boat.)

"The day of the sighting was extremely windy, as you can notice from the trees moving over and back," said Eoin. "When I noticed the two strange shapes first they were either side of each other and not behind each other, going in the same general direction."

"Never did I think it was two humps from the one animal, the sighting did not give me that impression."

"The two strange shapes were identical to each other, and that also gave me the impression it was two separate objects. I was quite startled to see two possible Nessies on the webcam."

"I think it's a bit of a rarity to view this."

Given the video's lack of resolution and clarity however, it's unlikely that the two objects will ever be conclusively identified one way or the other.

Source: Daily Record | Comments (17)

Tags: Loch Ness Monster

Comment icon #8 Posted by Orphalesion on 28 July, 2019, 11:20
Looks like birds. But well, every dark spot at Loch Ness will be interpreted as a monster...
Comment icon #9 Posted by Hawken on 28 July, 2019, 12:02
@Eldorado that's gotta be you in the boat chasing the nessies.
Comment icon #10 Posted by Matt221 on 28 July, 2019, 16:58
Typical you wait years to see one then two come along together
Comment icon #11 Posted by Hawken on 28 July, 2019, 17:07
Maybe they're going to make little nessies.
Comment icon #12 Posted by pixiii on 29 July, 2019, 2:38
I can see those two figures on the lower centre part of the video, although I'm not sure how the viewer came to the conclusion that these figures are 20ft long?  That's a bit bizarre and as I don't know the area, I have no idea what it could be.  But I can definitely see two figures, but it's hard to tell what it is or even if it's alive.
Comment icon #13 Posted by ScotDeerie on 29 July, 2019, 18:41
Any black swans on the loch?
Comment icon #14 Posted by the13bats on 29 July, 2019, 21:23
a nessie version of yet another blobsquatch, and we are close minded and not enlightened enough to experence the creatures in the video as proof of anything besides a couple dots moving in the water
Comment icon #15 Posted by Amanda Evans on 29 July, 2019, 22:02
I reckon a couple of cormorants.
Comment icon #16 Posted by pixiii on 30 July, 2019, 0:39
Yes that's also possible too - I was just doing a bit of research on what type of both land/water dwelling birds there are around Loch Ness and the Cormorant appears to be large enough to have been one/both of those figures in the water together.  I still don't understand where the "viewer" of the vid got the 20ft long idea from.  I didn't see any ripples in the water around those one/two figures that would even make you think they were bigger than what they were on the surface.
Comment icon #17 Posted by curiouse on 4 August, 2019, 12:52
How can you tell what anything is with that shocking footage.   Debunked.

Man traces pop star from her eye reflections
10-15-2019
A man has been arrested after using a disturbingly simple yet effective way to track down a pop star's home.
Revisited: Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
10-15-2019
The late heavy metal singer-songwriter had his own experience with a UFO at his house in New Canaan.
$3,000 'Jesus shoes' sell out in minutes
10-14-2019
A bizarre new type of footwear inspired by the Biblical story of Jesus walking on water recently went on sale.
World's largest Ouija board unveiled in Salem
10-14-2019
A gigantic record-breaking version of the infamous spirit board has been set up on the historic Salem Common.
I accidentally called myself ?
9-28-2019 | United States

Giant wolf in my basement
9-28-2019 | Connecticut

I saw a shadow figure...
9-26-2019 | Australia

A haunting in Iowa
9-26-2019 | Central City, Iowa

Oddest thing I've ever seen
9-19-2019 | Kentucky

The blanket tugger
9-19-2019 | QLD

Unknown flash
9-19-2019 | GA

An encounter in the woods
9-17-2019 | McGuire A.F.B., NJ