Sunday, November 29, 2020

Chicago truck driver encounters 'Mothman'

Posted on Wednesday, 18 December, 2019 | Comment icon 32 comments

Could the mystery creature have been the legendary Mothman ? Image Credit: PD - Steve Baxter
The trucker had been picking up a load at O'Hare International Airport when he spotted the creature.
His remarkable story was submitted earlier this month to Manuel Navarette of the UFO Clearinghouse.

The incident occurred on November 26th, 2019 at approximately 6:30pm.

"I was at the airport picking up a load at Nippon, I was already backed into a dock and was standing away from the truck smoking a cigarette while they loaded my truck," the witness wrote.

"I was looking toward the runways, in the direction of the tunnel and that is when I noticed something that looked like a large bird standing just outside of the fence by the parking lot."

"It was not hard to miss because two street lamps were nearby. It looked like a person with wings that were stretched out and flapping. It was walking away from the fence toward the open field and then began to flap its wings and disappeared."
After contacting the trucker for more details, Navarette was able to learn more about the incident.

"The witness was standing away from his truck as it was being loaded smoking a cigarette when he said he caught movement out of the corner of his eye and saw the being standing near the parking lot and was illuminated by two street lamps," he wrote.

"The witness stated that the creature was about 7 feet tall using the fence as a point of reference."

"When I asked him how he was able to be so certain as to the height of this being, the driver stated he has been to this location multiple times and he estimates the fence to be about 8 feet high."

"When I asked him to describe the being he said it looked like a demonio (Demon) or a duende (Goblin) and was solid black."

Source: UFO Clearinghouse | Comments (32)

Tags: Mothman

Comment icon #23 Posted by stereologist on 22 December, 2019, 15:13
Could you psychic source tell us which is the real mothman, the one with arms or the one without. I hope your channel psychic source knows that much. BTW, it's an owl not an oversized owl.
Comment icon #24 Posted by jowasmus on 23 December, 2019, 14:37
Sounds like as good an explanation as any.
Comment icon #25 Posted by XenoFish on 23 December, 2019, 22:47
Mothman? Been a long time since I seen a mothman story.
Comment icon #26 Posted by Imaginarynumber1 on 26 December, 2019, 5:29
We were actually in point pleasant back in november. The mothman museum is actually pretty neat for 4 dollars. Props from the (atrocious) film and a lot of the original documents including the police reports, etc. We heard some hilariously stupid ideas that people have as to what was seen. My favorite was army personal wearing kites and night vision (that had red eye son the outside, for some reason) dangling from "silent" helicopters that were intentionally messing with people. Such a circus over a crane sighting
Comment icon #27 Posted by ocpaul20 on 27 December, 2019, 4:57
This is a fairly good article on the Chicago Mothman from 2011 to present day npr.org - Chicago Mothman
Comment icon #28 Posted by Trelane on 28 December, 2019, 3:44
This is impressive. I didn't think anyone wanted to waste their time on this nonsense anymore.
Comment icon #29 Posted by Ultimatium on 28 December, 2019, 12:10
It's interesting to read some of these eye witness accounts. It seems like they were genuinely startled by what they saw. I don't think these people are lying, i think they are telling the truth. I still think that a barred owl explains some of it, but only to a certain degree.
Comment icon #30 Posted by stereologist on 5 January, 2020, 0:48
People are often surprised by seeing what they are not familiar with. I show them a sun dog and often are told I've never seen one.I tell them they occur about twice a week and they are shocked to never have seen one. I show them a snake hidden in the water and they are amazed that they had so much trouble picking it out. (I have seen them there regularly. That is how I knew to look.) But that is not them seeing it for themselves and trying to figure it out. An example we see in the news at times is the "fire rainbow". It is the well known circumhorizontal arc. Below is a comment on snopes. Th... [More]
Comment icon #31 Posted by Ultimatium on 5 January, 2020, 1:40
Yes, misidentifications are certainly a possibility as well.
Comment icon #32 Posted by stereologist on 5 January, 2020, 3:12
Misidentifications or we could say misinterpretations. It simply might be misunderstandings. I believe people try to do their best, but as in so much in life we describe based on what we know.

Has the source of the Wow! signal been found ?
11-28-2020
An amateur astronomer has pinpointed the most likely star system from which the signal may have originated.
'Creature' blamed for mystery bridge deaths
11-28-2020
A prophet is investigating a series of deaths attributed to a mysterious creature at a bridge in Zimbabwe.
Dead mink are rising from the grave in Denmark
11-27-2020
Mink that have been culled and buried due to the coronavirus have started emerging from beneath the soil.
New docuseries to explore Heaven's Gate cult
11-27-2020
A new HBO six-part series will look at the history of one of the most notorious cults in modern American history.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball