Tuesday, April 20, 2021

New Ghost Hunters: where is Grant Wilson ?

Posted on Thursday, 14 May, 2020 | Comment icon 39 comments

Has Grant taken a back seat this season ? Image Credit: YouTube / A&E
Fans of the rebooted paranormal investigation show have noticed that Grant himself has been mostly absent.
The original Ghost Hunters, which launched all the way back in 2004, followed plumbers Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson - two paranormal investigators who, alongside a team of fellow enthusiasts, spent their spare time looking for evidence of ghosts.

The show's original run ended in 2016, however last year it received a reboot - this time with Wilson at the helm. The show's second season, which is still ongoing, premiered on A&E back in April.

It didn't take fans long to notice however that something seemed to be amiss - Grant himself has been conspicuously absent from most of the episodes, showing up only in FaceTime calls while the other team members conduct most of the investigating on their own.

Many viewers have taken to social media to speculate over why this might be, with some expressing concern that Grant could be ill or that he is planning to leave the show (again).
Fortunately however everything appears to be fine - Grant has since posted a Tweet explaining that the reason for his absence is that he has wanted the team to work on some cases without him.

"Hey guys! All is well," he wrote. "I'm letting the team do a few cases in their own but I'll be back on the cases with them next week. Thank you all for the love, support, and concern."

Team member Richel Stratton has also commented on the situation.

"Grant is still our team leader," she told PopCulture.com. "He's still very much a part of Ghost Hunters, he's a team member. You will occasionally see us without him."

"That doesn't mean he's going anywhere. He's letting us develop as a team. The previous Ghost Hunters knew each other and had that relationship and he's allowing us to have that as well."

Source: Distractify.com | Comments (39)

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Grant Wilson

Comment icon #30 Posted by Manwon Lender on 26 May, 2020, 11:34
† That's not even funny my friend, there is always something positive you can find if you relax, open your mind and focus on it. We all have this ability, its not magic or super natural, it's within each of us. But many of us miss it because we don't look in the most obvious place, which is within ourselves. We all have the ability† to be the light, for another who is lost and searching. Now this and understanding it can mean all the difference in our own lives, because what we do for those in need, is returned to us many times over. So don't let things get you down, do something about your si... [More]
Comment icon #31 Posted by Manwon Lender on 26 May, 2020, 11:40
If you ever have a need and don't wish to talk publicly send me a PM. Peace My Brother
Comment icon #32 Posted by openozy on 26 May, 2020, 11:43
Cheers man,not miserable or depressed at all.I believe we need to learn something personal while we are here and then we pass over.It's all good,not going to top myself lol,just as I'm getting older just don't fear the transition at all.Thanks for your support bro.
Comment icon #33 Posted by Manwon Lender on 26 May, 2020, 11:55
I am 60 and I also have no fear of passing of going to whatever comes next, I am living on barrow time. In reality I should not even be here right now, but seer lucky allowed it. So I can really relate to what you are saying. Peace my Brother
Comment icon #34 Posted by openozy on 26 May, 2020, 12:28
57 myself,must be an wise old bloke thing†
Comment icon #35 Posted by openozy on 26 May, 2020, 12:30
Or senility.
Comment icon #36 Posted by the13bats on 26 May, 2020, 18:00
Hunting ghosts, bigfoot,† aliens or even an alleged treasure buried on a island some bucks up guy buys, With or without a skeptic etc, just the players, the one absolute that all reality shows have in common, they never find a darn thing,† it started with capones empty vault, These shows are about entertainment not science not facts so the promoter makes $$$ off advertisers, bored folks tune in, only the blind true believers buy into the ruse.
Comment icon #37 Posted by Stubbly_Dooright on 28 May, 2020, 3:07
Unless you watch Ghost Brothers.....† I love those guys.†
Comment icon #38 Posted by KNash on 18 June, 2020, 16:31
Grant was my favorite investigators on Ghost Hunters. I stopped watching when I saw fishing line used to make it look like a "ghost" was tugging on the back of his shirt.
Comment icon #39 Posted by preacherman76 on 21 June, 2020, 11:48
I canít stand ghost hunting shows. Thatís sucks for people like myself who love the paranormal. Iím always looking for something interesting to watch, and often have to weed through these shows to find something good.† † I prefer the shows where eye witnesses just tell their stories. I can relate to those shows much better.†

How many Tyrannosaurus rex walked the Earth?
4-20-2021
It's arguably the world's most famous dinosaur, but just how many of these notorious carnivores were there ?
Mars helicopter makes historic first flight
4-19-2021
NASA has made history today by achieving the first ever powered, controlled flight on another world.
Could this be the Rendlesham Forest UFO ?
4-19-2021
A UFO photograph has emerged that was taken near RAF Woodbridge on the night of December 24th, 1980.
What happens if you die during a trip to Mars ?
4-18-2021
It hasn't happened yet, but it is inevitable that one day, someone will die during a mission in deep space.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball