Friday, January 15, 2021

Mass UFO sighting reported over Hawaii

Posted on Sunday, 3 January, 2021 | Comment icon 55 comments

What is this object and where did it come from ? Image Credit: Twitter / Misitina Sape
Multiple witnesses last week reported seeing a bright blue object fall from the sky into the ocean.
The incident, which occurred on December 29th over the Hawaiian island of Oahu, started at around 8:30pm when several people observed a large blue glowing object lighting up the night sky.

One witness - a woman named Moriah - saw the object passing over the Princess Kahanu Estates. She described it as 'silent' and 'larger than a telephone pole'.

"I look up and then I was like oh s***!" she told Hawaii News Now.

"I started calling my husband and [his friends] because they were all in the garage. I was like hey, come look up there. See if you see what I see."

"They all said yea! I don't know what it was... This one was going so fast."
After the police arrived on the scene, she also spotted a second object - this time much smaller.

"My husband look[ed] up and he [saw] the white one coming," she said. "The white one was smaller. Was coming in the same direction as the blue one."

The incident was later reported by the police to the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) because witnesses had seen the object falling into the ocean.

Acording to the FAA however, there were no "reports of overdue or missing aircraft."

As things stand, the nature of the unidentified object sighted that night remains a total mystery.

Source: New York Post | Comments (55)

Tags: UFO, Hawaii

Comment icon #46 Posted by Hyperionxvii on 8 January, 2021, 3:32
Nope, I absolutely can be convinced if you show me proof. I'm not asking you to bring the alien over to my house. Just tell me what you think is proof, and present it. "no footage in this universe" The universe. So exactly where do you think those aliens live that they our currently coming to visit us? There are 12 known stars within 12 light years of us. Traveling at 1/10 the speed of light, it would take 40-100 years to get here from a planet in orbit around any of those stars. The distances are mind boggling.  So, for starters, where do you think the aliens are coming from?
Comment icon #47 Posted by ChrLzs on 8 January, 2021, 3:57
So stop beating around the bush - JUST POST THE BEST EXAMPLE.  We'll happily discuss it fairly. If you can present a logical case to support it, you'll win.  It's not rocket science..... (oh, wait..)   BTW, a quick warning - if you now provide a long list of examples, we will take the first on the list to be the very best example.  If it's not very good, we're not going to drill down - we know how the Gish Gallop technique works..... it doesn't work here.
Comment icon #48 Posted by Hyperionxvii on 8 January, 2021, 4:25
His style seems to be that he says you should believe, but you will not believe what you obviously should and then proceed to ignore his opportunity to back up his claims. It's sort of like this: Ufoguy: There are aliens, I have proof, video! You: let's see it. ufoguy: Why won't you believe? It's real, because I said so, I have poof. You: Let's see it. ufoguy: You just won't accept all my proof! Do I have to bring the alien to your door! You: let's see the video. ugobuy: *crickets*
Comment icon #49 Posted by ufoguy on 8 January, 2021, 4:54
From different parts of the universe and from other dimensions and some from the future...and remember space is like a fabric u dont have travel in linear from one part of the universe to the next...dont u watch star trek or star-gate?
Comment icon #50 Posted by ChrLzs on 8 January, 2021, 5:00
YOU said: Either post the best or admit that there is NOT ANY footage of 'real aliens'.
Comment icon #51 Posted by Hyperionxvii on 8 January, 2021, 5:04
Where's the video? Maybe since you don't have it now, you can time travel to .... Star Trek? OK, never mind.
Comment icon #52 Posted by ufoguy on 8 January, 2021, 5:18
Look the best footage of aliens i've seen are the stan romanek footage and Area 51 alien interview. To me they are still the best footage's of greys i've ever seen... but for people like u its not enough. People like u need to be visited in order to be convinced.
Comment icon #53 Posted by preacherman76 on 8 January, 2021, 5:34
No. I made very clear that I wouldn’t expect anyone who hasn’t seen to believe. I’d be right there with you most likely had I not seen. Or at the least just wouldn’t care about the subject.    A correction here as well, since the post you quoted was referring to me. I never said anything about aliens visiting. And yes, despite all our advanced technology, despite there not being any official record of, flying saucers exist. That is a fact.
Comment icon #54 Posted by ChrLzs on 8 January, 2021, 6:22
Stan Romanek?  That's your best...?    You're right. it's not enough.  In fact it's bloody laughable... here's some dialogue on that WOEFUL footage, from here... And that's just the start.  Seriously, no-one in their right mind would buy that rubbish. Now, you did name Romanek first, so I should stop there, but then it got worse when you tried another - the Roswell Alien Autopsy..?   That one has been beaten to death here and elsewhere - the author admitted it was a hoax.  "The 'alien autopsy' .. was released in 1995 by London-based entrepreneur Ray Santilli. He presented it as an authentic au... [More]
Comment icon #55 Posted by ufoguy on 8 January, 2021, 7:41
i didnt say alien autopsy i said interview. And like i said, because of your human expectations of how an alien is suppose to look convincing on camera...real footage looks laughable and unconvincing to people like u. This is why i say keep an open mind and expect the unexpected. But then again people like u need to be visited in order to be convinced. No footage will satisfy u unless it met your human expectations of an alien sighting.

Dire wolves were a distinct species, study finds
1-15-2021
These giant prehistoric beasts, made famous by Game of Thrones, were part of a mysterious ancient lineage.
'Dead' woman spends years proving she is alive
1-14-2021
Jeanne Pouchain has spent the last three years trying to prove to French authorities that she isn't dead.
'Beast of Leeds' prints found in remote woods
1-14-2021
Two hunters have been seeking answers after finding unusual footprints in the remote English countryside.
Ship goes missing in the Bermuda Triangle
1-13-2021
A ship carrying 20 passengers has disappeared without a trace despite an extensive search and rescue effort.
The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball