Saturday, May 15, 2021

Man sees 'UFO emerge from portal' over UK

Posted on Friday, 12 March, 2021 | Comment icon 48 comments

What did Gibbons see over Lancashire last month ? Image Credit: sxc.hu
A pensioner from East Lancashire maintains that he saw something very unusual in the sky two weeks ago.
The UK has been home to a great many UFO sightings over the decades and this latest one, which has been described as 'like something out of a sci-fi movie', is one of the most intriguing to date.

According to the report, 72-year-old Ian Gibbons from Colne, Lancashire had been looking out of his patio window at around 6:30pm on February 22nd when he spotted something strange in the sky.

"On a good night Mars and Venus can usually be seen from where I live," he said.
"We've got great views out over the countryside, and on this particular night the sky was clear and Venus had just appeared. I'm not into stargazing in a big way, I just like to look out of the window and admire the sky, so I went to the patio and had a look out and all of a sudden this UFO came out of a portal - it was red and orange and circular."

"I grabbed my binoculars and got a good view of it while it hovered for a few seconds, but in the wink of an eye it shot up into the sky and then sped off towards Skipton."

As things stand, it remains unclear exactly what the object could have been.

"It definitely wasn't a plane or someone shining a light - I had a fantastic view of it, it was like something out of a sci-fi movie," he said.

Source: Lancashire Telegraph | Comments (48)

Tags: UFO

Comment icon #39 Posted by L.A.T.1961 on 14 March, 2021, 15:46
I agree, it is just another story. In many cases it falls to the reader to decide on the ultimate validity of this type of material.á It was not posted to boost my opinion as I did not say it proved the existence of this type of account. Just that I had seen similar others at different times in the past.á á
Comment icon #40 Posted by L.A.T.1961 on 14 March, 2021, 16:14
But you would have access to a link if its something recently viewed. My, non-famous,áaccounts are from memory and could be fromádecades ago.á á
Comment icon #41 Posted by the13bats on 14 March, 2021, 23:43
Your excuses are useless, memory is horrible,á malleable and changes over time so your story adds zero to say "i read on link, decades back, blah blah blah" And to confirm again yes, if i say i read on a site or saw in a documentary blah blah blah i sure can post it and in the past on here ive been called out and counted by posting the link. Heres the basic take away, you claimed because you allegedly read it on websites portals in the sky are common ufo report happeningá however astrobeings research showed that is not the case at all,á since you can not prove your claims.
Comment icon #42 Posted by Hammerclaw on 15 March, 2021, 0:29
The UFO from a portal story's been out there, for quite a while, ever since a White Star opened a jump-point, in atmosphere, during the Mars revolts--B5.
Comment icon #43 Posted by Hammerclaw on 15 March, 2021, 3:26
Russian missile malfunction over Norway, 2009.
Comment icon #44 Posted by L.A.T.1961 on 15 March, 2021, 16:34
That's fine, its your basic takeaway and are perfectly entitled to it ábut you have to remember your opinion is based oná memory of this topic in general (UFO's) and so could be flawed.áá Also search engines use popularity based algorithms as a method of locating data, if a subject has not been popular it may effect the results and finding a rare subject could be more difficult.áá So a five min search could easily draw a blank.á á
Comment icon #45 Posted by astrobeing on 15 March, 2021, 21:45
I would still trust a Google search more than your memory.
Comment icon #46 Posted by the13bats on 16 March, 2021, 3:33
You failed, epicly and rather than just back out humiliated you keep right on trolling,á good for you, Had it been me in your shoes ( which i wouldnt have gotten myself into ) i would have found a link or two to back up my claims you didnt even try that route, Oh, my memory of this topic is rather easily refreshed as there is a link to the claims in the first post of this thread, so keep those fails a coming.
Comment icon #47 Posted by Trelane on 16 March, 2021, 4:03
Portals, ah yes the old standby.
Comment icon #48 Posted by L.A.T.1961 on 16 March, 2021, 14:38
I do try to be epic at least once a week so good to see I am maintaining my average.á á

Can humans breathe through their rectum ?
5-15-2021
A new study has revealed that pigs and other mammals can absorb oxygen through their rear-ends.
Man has incredible ability to sing backwards
5-15-2021
John Sevier Austin possesses the unique ability to talk and even sing backwards with absolute precision.
Pink drinks help you run faster, study claims
5-14-2021
The findings of a recent study have suggested that runners perform better if they consume pink liquids.
Mysterious attacks more common than realized
5-14-2021
Directed energy attacks (or 'Havana Syndrome') are far more widespread than had been previously reported.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball