Sunday, February 5, 2023
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > Creatures, Myths & Legends > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )
Creatures, Myths & Legends

Alleged 'Bigfoot' captured on camera in Washington state

By T.K. Randall
January 17, 2023 · Comment icon 25 comments

Is this Bigfoot, or something else ? Image Credit: Ron B / RMSO
A large bipedal creature was photographed by a fisherman near the Hoh River around 18 months ago.
The image, which shows what appears to be a large hominid walking through a forest, was submitted to the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization by 'Ron B' who claimed that it had been taken by his friend during a fishing trip around one-and-a-half years ago.

The creature had made its appearance at the time along Washington state's Hoh River.

While few other details of the sighting were provided, Ron maintained that he had also had several encounters with such a creature in the same area.
"I myself have seen it," he wrote. "Also have heard it talking and howling."

"Had a tree knock in October this year after shooting my 10-22. I knocked back then felt it best to leave. Talking sounds like jibberish or better explanation of water running over a culvert."

"As soon as I made noise it stopped. I just rolled a doe in a can."

But does this photograph really show a genuine Bigfoot or is it something else ?

You decide.

Source: RMSO Bigfoot | Comments (25)

Comment icon #16 Posted by OverSword 18 days ago
It would be like telling people about the time you were abducted by aliens and showing a picture of their ship.  Most people wouldn't believe the picture and even more wouldn't believe the story. I might tell that story here anonymously but I wouldn't go get interviewed on a UFO show or give my name. Who would want to be that kind of famous?
Comment icon #17 Posted by Trelane 18 days ago
If it were real and genuine, it couldn't be debunked. That's what the issue has been thus far in both areas.
Comment icon #18 Posted by Trelane 18 days ago
My weapons are at the ready once I'm out in the deep bush. After my scares with mountain lions and bear, I am extremely careful and mindful traversing the woods.
Comment icon #19 Posted by OverSword 18 days ago
I agree.  I think it actually is someone in a Chewbacca suit.
Comment icon #20 Posted by OverSword 18 days ago
Certainly if you can kill one and have the corpse that's different.  Hard to debunk that.
Comment icon #21 Posted by OverSword 18 days ago
If it's just a picture it can be debunked to someone's satisfaction if they don't want to believe it or if said debunking fits their preconceptions.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Roshman 18 days ago
This article references the Rocky Mountain Sasquatch Organization.
Comment icon #23 Posted by DieChecker 18 days ago
I do wonder. If supposedly so many bigfoot photos are hoaxes, are the hoaxers not afraid of getting shot? Used to be @Sakarihad a suit and would go out by camping areas and tigger the locals. Id have been scared out of my #$@% if I did that. I believe he lost/sold it a couple years back.
Comment icon #24 Posted by MissJatti 15 days ago
It has very short legs, dont you think
Comment icon #25 Posted by tortugabob 5 days ago
Probably just one of his friends in a cheap monkey suit.

Our new book is out now!

The Unexplained Mysteries
Book of Weird News

AVAILABLE NOW

Take a walk on the weird side with this compilation of some of the weirdest stories ever to grace the pages of a newspaper.

Click here to learn more

We need your help!

Support us on Patreon

BONUS CONTENT

For less than the cost of a cup of coffee, you can gain access to a wide range of exclusive perks including our popular 'Lost Ghost Stories' series.

Click here to learn more