Wednesday, December 13, 2017

UFO sighted over New South Wales

Posted on Saturday, 15 March, 2014 | Comment icon 33 comments

Newscastle, Australia. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 2.0 Tim Starling
A couple from Cameron Park reported seeing a 'blue and red' object shooting across the sky.
Murray Wadsworth had been watering his garden on Tuesday night when he first spotted what he initially described as a "shooting star" heading southwards. He called his wife to come and take a look and both of them watched it for several minutes.

"It was overhead like a fast shooting star and then it started to curve back up into the sky and turned blue and then red and blue again," he said. "It sort of danced around, up and down, and then it went below the trees and I lost sight of it."

A similar sighting was reported over the same area last year when witnesses claimed to have seen a blue light that also changed to red as it passed above the Newcastle skyline.

"There has to be a rational explanation, I’m a total sceptic, but whatever that was, it was too fast to have been an aeroplane," said Mr Wadsworth.

Source: The Herald | Comments (33)

Tags: UFO

Comment icon #24 Posted by psyche101 on 18 March, 2014, 1:48
You must admit it's pretty bad. At least the yanks have IPA which has the citrus flavour. All one has to admit is you are not only clueless with UFO's but beer too. Poncy citrus, do you hold your pinky in the air when you drink it too? Aussie beer is a mans beer. So little wonder it is too much for your delicate palette. Any way OZ has quality UFO's. Everyone has UFO's notably Hessdalen, which shows us they are not Extraterrestrial like you keep making out they are. Kelly Cahill, Tully Saucer, Cosford. Sheer quality. Kelly Cahill and her husband saw nothing, and admit it. Her whole story is ma... [More]
Comment icon #25 Posted by psyche101 on 18 March, 2014, 1:49
They gave it to us. DYOR. They did not, that is a lie, Do your own research, even if it would be for the first time ever.
Comment icon #26 Posted by DONTEATUS on 18 March, 2014, 2:36
Now we know why there comming ! For our Veggimite Girls !
Comment icon #27 Posted by Hida Akechi on 18 March, 2014, 2:43
Blue and Red? Maybe it was Thor? Hey! It's always Thor! And as far as I'm concerned, he can fly by and buzz the tragically gullible all he wants to, as long as they keep snapping blurry pictures of him with their terrible cameras and shaky video cams.
Comment icon #28 Posted by ChrLzs on 18 March, 2014, 3:09
I'll take a look at those links, thanks psyche. While on the topic of beer, I'm just making some spicy beer batter for some home made seafood sticks and also, believe it or not, deep fried vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, etc) Yummm (- if you haven't tried it don't knock it!!) Trouble is, it looks like I only need a cup of beer - what the heck shall I do with the rest of the bottles I opened..?
Comment icon #29 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 18 March, 2014, 3:27
Told you great stuff isn't it. We all take baths in th stuff during dropbear season. See LOL, the wife and her sister fighting over the jar!!! Ahh family, what can you do with them but love 'em!! Ewww. What a waste.
Comment icon #30 Posted by psyche101 on 18 March, 2014, 3:34
I'll take a look at those links, thanks psyche. Cheers mate, sorry best I could do so far. While on the topic of beer, I'm just making some spicy beer batter for some home made seafood sticks and also, believe it or not, deep fried vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, etc) Yummm (- if you haven't tried it don't knock it!!) I hear you! Crumbed veggies are wicked awesome too, my mother used to par boil cauliflower and crumb it, and then fry it. Delicious. I have not tried a "blooming onion" yet though. Intended to make one over Christmas but never got around to it. They sound good. A dip or sauce ... [More]
Comment icon #31 Posted by psyche101 on 18 March, 2014, 3:36
Ewww. What a waste. I know I know!! My wife and her little sister are always fighting over the jar, and they get it everywhere!! What is one to do?????? Can't take them anywhere!! Bloody children they are!!!! See what I have to put up with people!!
Comment icon #32 Posted by ChrLzs on 18 March, 2014, 5:43
C'mon, let's get back on topic. How about a bit of maths - I am such a fan of this sorta stuff!!!!!111!!! I dedicate this to Zoser and crew.. From xkcd, my favorite place to giggle for a while..
Comment icon #33 Posted by DieChecker on 18 March, 2014, 19:50
I know I know!! My wife and her little sister are always fighting over the jar, and they get it everywhere!! What is one to do?????? Can't take them anywhere!! Bloody children they are!!!! See what I have to put up with people!! Which one is your wife?

'Mystery creature' filmed by Sydney family
12-13-2017
65-year-old Fethi Ada and his family had been out fishing when they encountered something rather unusual.
Blood-filled parasites found trapped in amber
12-13-2017
Palaeontologists have discovered prehistoric parasites that once fed on the blood of dinosaurs.
Man-sized penguin fossil found in New Zealand
12-12-2017
The remains of an enormous prehistoric penguin have been found on a beach to the south of Christchurch.
Frozen lake sounds like a Star Wars battle
12-12-2017
This amazing footage of Gun Lake in Canada reveals the cacophony of strange sounds made by the ice.
Einstein's brain
Posted 12-13-2017 | 0 comments
After he died, legendary physicist Albert Einstein's brain was preserved for study.

Is happiness contagious ?
Posted 12-12-2017 | 0 comments
Is it possible to become happy by hanging out with other people who are happy ?

Megalodon - the largest shark in history
Posted 12-11-2017 | 0 comments
A look at Megalodon - a truly monstrous creature that once roamed Eath's oceans.

Pizza night - in space
Posted 12-8-2017 | 0 comments
ISS astronauts try their hand at putting together pizzas high up in orbit around the Earth.

Pelican invasion
Posted 12-7-2017 | 0 comments
This curious pelican decided to invade the director's tent during a BBC film shoot.

Mysterious Headlights
12-10-2017 | Morgan County, Alabama

Possibly a child ghost
12-10-2017 | Edgewater, Maryland

True story about black-eyed kids
12-10-2017 | Portland oregon

Alien or paranormal encounter ?
12-10-2017 | United States

Ouija board experience
12-10-2017 | Ohio

Strange occurrences
11-15-2017 | Fife

Mysterious music box song
11-15-2017 | U.S.A

Haunted military house
10-23-2017 | New Zealand

Sleep paralysis or real encounter?
10-18-2017 | United Kingdom