Sunday, October 22, 2017

UFO sightings continue over Hinckley

Posted on Thursday, 12 June, 2014 | Comment icon 8 comments

Hinckley is fast becoming a major UFO hotspot. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The market town of Hinckley has been experiencing a spate of UFO sightings over the last two weeks.
The sighting of a red pulsating red light over the Hollycroft area back at the beginning of May has since been followed by a run of similar sightings that have turned the town of Hinckley in to a burgeoning UFO hotspot.

May 31st saw the most activity when two different witnesses reported two separate sightings on the same day. One saw a strange yellow light in the sky at 1:35am while the other observed a blue light hovering over the town at 9:20pm.

"I saw a bright light, about the size of a usual plane, above the Hollycroft area, but there was no sound," said the first witness. "There may have been a red tinge to the light, but it was mostly yellow. No lights were flashing, so Iíve ruled out planes, and it was also travelling at a steady speed, to the east of my position."

"I was sitting in Marcian Close, Hinckley, when I spotted a blue light travelling at speed," the second witness stated. "It moved across the sky very quickly at first, and then hovered from side to side before disappearing - less than 20 minutes later, the same, or similar light, was again spotted by my partner, who alerted me."

Source: Hinckley Times | Comments (8)

Tags: UFO, Hinckley

Comment icon #1 Posted by Eldorado on 12 June, 2014, 17:57
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinckley#Places_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol)
Comment icon #2 Posted by PersonFromPorlock on 12 June, 2014, 19:57
Humble, but not unimportant in the scheme of things.
Comment icon #3 Posted by alfonso on 12 June, 2014, 22:12
iss ..again? ..come-on Hinckley tut - tut
Comment icon #4 Posted by Katzenking on 13 June, 2014, 7:55
Comment icon #5 Posted by Silent Trinity on 13 June, 2014, 8:59
I think it would be more accurate to say, 'Hysteria over UFO's continues in Hinckley' lol Not a skeptic, just an open minded observer, but I have seen nothing in my observation category to suggest that this is anything at all, as someone said, probably just the ISS making its pass lol. Sorry this one is a non starter for me anyway....
Comment icon #6 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 13 June, 2014, 9:29
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia....ces_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol) Well that explains it! They're there stopping for a loo break.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Skyviewer on 16 June, 2014, 18:22
Not the ISS this time - just checked dates and times don't match..
Comment icon #8 Posted by zoser on 16 June, 2014, 19:16
I wonder why those UFOs are always flashy illuminated. As an Alien, I would rather fly in camouflage mode. It's part of their anti-gravity device. I read a book on anti-gravity once. I just couldn't put it down.

Moon photobombs the Sun on NASA images
10-22-2017
Solar observations made by a satellite were interrupted this week when the Moon made a sneaky appearance.
Near-complete tyrannosaur fossil found in Utah
10-22-2017
Palaeontologists have unearthed the skeleton of a meat-eating dinosaur dating back over 76 million years.
Huge magnetic tail discovered behind Mars
10-22-2017
NASA scientists have revealed the existence of an invisible magnetic tail trailing behind the Red Planet.
NASA's ion thruster breaks propulsion records
10-21-2017
The prototype thruster could one day propel the first Mars astronauts all the way to the Red Planet.
One hundred million crabs
Posted 10-21-2017 | 2 comments
Christmas Island red crabs migrate in extreme numbers in this vintage BBC clip.

Recreating your face from DNA
Posted 10-18-2017 | 0 comments
Is it possible to determine someone's appearance from a sample of their DNA ?

Schlieren imaging in color
Posted 10-16-2017 | 2 comments
A look at Schlieren imaging - a technique that can help to visualize tiny differences in air.

Sleep paralysis or real encounter?
10-18-2017 | United Kingdom

Ghost playing with a balloon?
10-18-2017 | Australia

Impossible phone call
10-18-2017 | West Virginia

Seeing cats
10-18-2017 | Santa Rosa

Fourth of July UFO show
10-18-2017 | Hillsboro ND

Guardian angel ?
9-13-2017 | Middle of nowhere Iowa

I'm not normal, but I'm not alone
9-13-2017 | South Africa

When I was very little
9-13-2017 | Sturgis So.Dakota

Weird light orbs and chills
9-13-2017 | Poland