Wednesday, March 29, 2017

UFO sightings continue over Hinckley

Posted on Thursday, 12 June, 2014 | Comment icon 8 comments

Hinckley is fast becoming a major UFO hotspot. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The market town of Hinckley has been experiencing a spate of UFO sightings over the last two weeks.
The sighting of a red pulsating red light over the Hollycroft area back at the beginning of May has since been followed by a run of similar sightings that have turned the town of Hinckley in to a burgeoning UFO hotspot.

May 31st saw the most activity when two different witnesses reported two separate sightings on the same day. One saw a strange yellow light in the sky at 1:35am while the other observed a blue light hovering over the town at 9:20pm.

"I saw a bright light, about the size of a usual plane, above the Hollycroft area, but there was no sound," said the first witness. "There may have been a red tinge to the light, but it was mostly yellow. No lights were flashing, so I’ve ruled out planes, and it was also travelling at a steady speed, to the east of my position."

"I was sitting in Marcian Close, Hinckley, when I spotted a blue light travelling at speed," the second witness stated. "It moved across the sky very quickly at first, and then hovered from side to side before disappearing - less than 20 minutes later, the same, or similar light, was again spotted by my partner, who alerted me."

Source: Hinckley Times | Comments (8)

Tags: UFO, Hinckley

Comment icon #1 Posted by Eldorado on 12 June, 2014, 17:57
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinckley#Places_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol)
Comment icon #2 Posted by PersonFromPorlock on 12 June, 2014, 19:57
Humble, but not unimportant in the scheme of things.
Comment icon #3 Posted by alfonso on 12 June, 2014, 22:12
iss ..again? ..come-on Hinckley tut - tut
Comment icon #4 Posted by Katzenking on 13 June, 2014, 7:55
Comment icon #5 Posted by Silent Trinity on 13 June, 2014, 8:59
I think it would be more accurate to say, 'Hysteria over UFO's continues in Hinckley' lol Not a skeptic, just an open minded observer, but I have seen nothing in my observation category to suggest that this is anything at all, as someone said, probably just the ISS making its pass lol. Sorry this one is a non starter for me anyway....
Comment icon #6 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 13 June, 2014, 9:29
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia....ces_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol) Well that explains it! They're there stopping for a loo break.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Skyviewer on 16 June, 2014, 18:22
Not the ISS this time - just checked dates and times don't match..
Comment icon #8 Posted by zoser on 16 June, 2014, 19:16
I wonder why those UFOs are always flashy illuminated. As an Alien, I would rather fly in camouflage mode. It's part of their anti-gravity device. I read a book on anti-gravity once. I just couldn't put it down.

Man eats pancakes in the middle of the road
3-29-2017
A prankster was charged this week after being filmed tucking in to pancakes at a busy intersection.
Statue of King Tut's grandmother unearthed
3-29-2017
A rare alabaster carving of Queen Tiye has been discovered along the west bank of the River Nile.
Firm plans to build upside-down skyscraper
3-29-2017
The bizarre plan would see the world's tallest building being hung upside-down from an orbiting asteroid.
Woman blames car crash on Bigfoot sighting
3-28-2017
An unidentified motorist ended up hitting a deer in her car after being distracted by a 'hairy beast'.
Featured book

By Guy Lyon Playfair
A look at the story of Peggy Hodgson and her four children who, between 1977 and 1979, were at the center of one of the most terrifying poltergeist cases ever documented.
Bird of paradise courtship spectacle
Posted 3-29-2017 | 0 comments
A look at the extreme lengths birds of paradise go to in order to attract a mate.

Mythical monsters
Posted 3-28-2017 | 1 comment
Jeremy Wade investigates the stories behind some of the world's best known monster myths.

6ft rockets in slow motion
Posted 3-27-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys use their high-speed camera to record some rocket launches.

My nightly occurrences