Saturday, December 10, 2016

UFO sightings continue over Hinckley

Posted on Thursday, 12 June, 2014 | Comment icon 8 comments

Hinckley is fast becoming a major UFO hotspot. Image Credit: sxc.hu
The market town of Hinckley has been experiencing a spate of UFO sightings over the last two weeks.
The sighting of a red pulsating red light over the Hollycroft area back at the beginning of May has since been followed by a run of similar sightings that have turned the town of Hinckley in to a burgeoning UFO hotspot.

May 31st saw the most activity when two different witnesses reported two separate sightings on the same day. One saw a strange yellow light in the sky at 1:35am while the other observed a blue light hovering over the town at 9:20pm.

"I saw a bright light, about the size of a usual plane, above the Hollycroft area, but there was no sound," said the first witness. "There may have been a red tinge to the light, but it was mostly yellow. No lights were flashing, so Iíve ruled out planes, and it was also travelling at a steady speed, to the east of my position."

"I was sitting in Marcian Close, Hinckley, when I spotted a blue light travelling at speed," the second witness stated. "It moved across the sky very quickly at first, and then hovered from side to side before disappearing - less than 20 minutes later, the same, or similar light, was again spotted by my partner, who alerted me."

Source: Hinckley Times | Comments (8)

Tags: UFO, Hinckley

Comment icon #1 Posted by Eldorado on 12 June, 2014, 17:57
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinckley#Places_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol)
Comment icon #2 Posted by PersonFromPorlock on 12 June, 2014, 19:57
Humble, but not unimportant in the scheme of things.
Comment icon #3 Posted by alfonso on 12 June, 2014, 22:12
iss ..again? ..come-on Hinckley tut - tut
Comment icon #4 Posted by Katzenking on 13 June, 2014, 7:55
Comment icon #5 Posted by Silent Trinity on 13 June, 2014, 8:59
I think it would be more accurate to say, 'Hysteria over UFO's continues in Hinckley' lol Not a skeptic, just an open minded observer, but I have seen nothing in my observation category to suggest that this is anything at all, as someone said, probably just the ISS making its pass lol. Sorry this one is a non starter for me anyway....
Comment icon #6 Posted by Sir Wearer of Hats on 13 June, 2014, 9:29
From Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia....ces_of_interest Hinckley: Places of Interest: #10; The award-winning public toilets in Station Road by St Mary's car park. Operated by Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, they are open during daytime hours. (lol) Well that explains it! They're there stopping for a loo break.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Skyviewer on 16 June, 2014, 18:22
Not the ISS this time - just checked dates and times don't match..
Comment icon #8 Posted by zoser on 16 June, 2014, 19:16
I wonder why those UFOs are always flashy illuminated. As an Alien, I would rather fly in camouflage mode. It's part of their anti-gravity device. I read a book on anti-gravity once. I just couldn't put it down.

New Rendlesham UFO witness comes forward
12-9-2016
A former security police officer has described the object he witnessed that night as 'not of this world'.
Legendary astronaut John Glenn dies aged 95
12-9-2016
Glenn became a national hero back in 1962 when he became the first American ever to orbit the Earth.
Actual dinosaur tail found preserved in amber
12-8-2016
The unprecedented 99 million-year-old specimen contains preserved bones, soft tissues and feathers.
Mars One delays first manned mission to Mars
12-8-2016
The Netherlands-based firm has pushed back its ambitious plans by several years due to funding issues.
Featured book

By Toryn Chapman
Campbell Mackenzie is a successful lawyer with occasional feelings of déjà vu. There's just one problem, though - it's not déjà vu.
Why do some coins have ridges ?
Posted 12-9-2016 | 2 comments
What is the purpose of the ridges found around the edges of some coins ?

Exploding 6ft water balloon in slow motion
Posted 12-8-2016 | 1 comment
The Slo Mo Guys film what happens when you sit inside a giant exploding water balloon.

What happens when you swallow gum ?
Posted 12-7-2016 | 3 comments
Ever swallowed a piece of chewing gum by accident ? Here's what happens.

Not my daughter