Thursday, November 23, 2017

Muscle-bound kangaroo spotted in Australia

Posted on Thursday, 12 October, 2017 | Comment icon 12 comments
Photographs of a 'macho' marsupial standing in a creek in Western Australia have gone viral online.
The 6ft 5in kangaroo was encountered by 27-year-old Jackson Vincent while he was out walking his dog near Boodjidup Creek earlier this week.

The creature's incredible rippling muscles gave it the appearance of a professional bodybuilder.

"I have been going to that creek since I was a little boy and there have always been kangaroos on the property," said Vincent. "I was walking my dog and we saw this huge roo standing in the water. "

"I have never seen a kangaroo standing in the water like that, we could just see his head at first, and he was one of the biggest I have ever seen. As I ran around him to take a picture he came closer and that was when I realised he was coming right at me and he was really big."

While kangaroos generally don't tend to attack humans unless provoked, this one was so massive that it was difficult to do anything other than back away as it approached.

"He looked to be at least two meters (6ft 5in) tall or taller and must have weighed at least 100 kg (16st)," said Vincent. "He had a really big body and was taller than me. There are a lot of roos at my grandma's place but I have never seen one that muscular before - he was a big macho male."

Source: Telegraph | Comments (12)

Tags: Kangaroo

Comment icon #3 Posted by paperdyer on 12 October, 2017, 17:58
But does he "talk" in an Austrian accent?
Comment icon #4 Posted by jarjarbinks on 12 October, 2017, 19:05
they were giving him whey protein powder lol
Comment icon #5 Posted by Princess Serenity on 12 October, 2017, 19:43
If I say that thing with my pet. I would be going back the way I came. No thanks.
Comment icon #6 Posted by paperdyer on 12 October, 2017, 21:24
He is scary. Imagine if he was around when people boxed kangaroos. I doubt anyone would get in the ring with him no matter how much money they could earn by staying in the required number of rounds. Wait a minute! Call Vince McMahon! This Kanga can go into pro wrestling.
Comment icon #7 Posted by Goodf3llow on 12 October, 2017, 23:07
Not really surprising for those who have seen them before..the real power is in the legs.
Comment icon #8 Posted by pallidin on 13 October, 2017, 18:37
My thoughts of affectionately petting a full grown roo is now out the window.
Comment icon #9 Posted by qxcontinuum on 14 October, 2017, 14:38
what an amazing animal !
Comment icon #10 Posted by Not Your Huckleberry on 15 October, 2017, 10:04
Wow, must be a myostatin deficiency. Extremely rare, but happens in humans, too.
Comment icon #11 Posted by Black Monk on 15 October, 2017, 11:43
Not Austrian. Australian.
Comment icon #12 Posted by coldmoon on 16 October, 2017, 0:39
Please tell me this is fake. Please.

Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon
  Contact - the Objective Evidence
  I was born on Mars... claims Boy
  Mystery still surrounds UFO over Oregon
 Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs
  Gnostic Revelation.
  Evolution of Spirit
  Suicide Kings
Dolly the sheep had no health abnormalities
11-23-2017
A new study has indicated that the famous cloned sheep had not suffered from any abnormal health issues.
Mars liquid water discovery cast in to doubt
11-23-2017
Dark streaks on the Martian surface thought to be evidence of water may actually be little more than sand.
NASA reveals Cassini 'farewell Saturn' image
11-22-2017
A breathtaking mosaic of the iconic ringed gas giant has been put together by the Cassini mission team.
Mature white crocodile sighted in Australia
11-22-2017
Nicknamed Pearl, the reptile was seen swimming around in the Adelaide River near Darwin on Sunday.
The rainbow turkey
Posted 11-23-2017 | 1 comment
This turkey has gorgeous iridescent feathers but you won't be eating it for Thanksgiving.

What do we know of the giant squid ?
Posted 11-20-2017 | 1 comment
The giant squid is so elusive that it took until 2004 for someone to photograph a live specimen.

Slow motion katana slice
Posted 11-18-2017 | 0 comments
The Slo Mo Guys attempt to slice through a row of water bottles using a katana sword.

What happened to the Library of Alexandria ?
Posted 11-17-2017 | 5 comments
What really happened to the vast wealth of knowledge stored in the ancient library ?

World's largest sticker ball
Posted 11-14-2017 | 1 comment
This enormous ball of stickers contains somewhere in the region of 200,000 stickers.

Strange occurrences
11-15-2017 | Fife

Mysterious music box song
11-15-2017 | U.S.A

Haunted military house
10-23-2017 | New Zealand

Sleep paralysis or real encounter?
10-18-2017 | United Kingdom

Ghost playing with a balloon?
10-18-2017 | Australia