Sunday, March 25, 2018

UFO falls from the sky over Georgia

Posted on Saturday, 31 August, 2013 | Comment icon 48 comments

The bright object seemed to descend from the sky. Image Credit: Margaret Pfeiffer / YouTube
A Georgia resident caught a strange object on camera while filming her property after a lightning storm.
Margaret Pfeiffer had been surveying her property when she noticed a bright object falling from the sky at an angle. Pointing her camera upwards she was able to film it for several seconds before it disappeared behind some trees.

"I captured this after the fire from across the street here," she wrote on her YouTube upload. "Say what you will but, this has no wing's as a plane would have. There isn't even a shadow for the wing area."

The footage has generated a lot of discussion since appearing online however a definitive explanation has yet to be found.

Source: Seattle pi | Comments (48)

Tags: UFO, Lightning, Georgia

Comment icon #39 Posted by Kludge808 on 3 September, 2013, 8:43
What? No one screaming this is part of the overwhelming evidence of ET being here? That is completely wrong!
Comment icon #40 Posted by The New Richard Nixon on 3 September, 2013, 8:58
Don't worry, Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum will save us Jeff is stuck in Jurassic park
Comment icon #41 Posted by kannin on 4 September, 2013, 0:35
hmmmm, interesting
Comment icon #42 Posted by d e v i c e on 4 September, 2013, 7:57
The devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willing to make a deal.
Comment icon #43 Posted by 1122joshua1 on 23 February, 2014, 10:19
i think it was a rocket booster
Comment icon #44 Posted by DONTEATUS on 23 February, 2014, 21:31
I think it was old news ! But no news isnt good either !
Comment icon #45 Posted by sinewave on 24 February, 2014, 5:09
Comment icon #46 Posted by ChrLzs on 24 February, 2014, 8:01
plane Hmm.. Could be, but who threw it up there?
Comment icon #47 Posted by Hida Akechi on 25 February, 2014, 4:13
Aircraft. Sunlight reflecting off of the fuselage but not the wings.
Comment icon #48 Posted by ufoscan on 25 February, 2014, 4:52
Around 2008, I was fooled by this very illusion. I looked up and saw what looked like two large shells back to back with a space between them. They were moving slowly across the sky. I could not see any appendages. I rushed to get my camera but when I came back the "objects" were too far away. But within a few minutes, I saw another set and took some pictures of them. It is only when I looked at the pictures on the computer that on one of them I recognized a faint indication this might be a plane. If it weren't for that picture, I might have gone on thinking I had seen something unexplainable ... [More]

Old Winchester Mystery House photo found
An old photo of what is thought to be the house's original foundation has been discovered in a local archive.
Military laser creates voices out of thin air
The Pentagon has been working on a new non-lethal weapon that can make people hear voices and sounds.
Curiosity rover celebrates 2,000 days on Mars
NASA's flagship rover has now been trundling across the surface of the Red Planet for more than five years.
Wreck of the USS Juneau found after 75 years
The World War II-era vessel went down in 1942 after being hit by Japanese torpedoes in the Pacific.
How smart are you ?
Posted 3-23-2018 | 3 comments
Does an IQ test really offer an accurate measure of a person's intelligence ?
Posted 3-22-2018 | 1 comment
A look at words that sound alike and are spelt the same, but that have different meanings.
Monkeys learn to socialize
Posted 3-18-2018 | 0 comments
These young vervet monkeys must learn to socialize before being released in to the wild.
Why don't birds get frostbite ?
Posted 3-16-2018 | 0 comments
How do birds stop their legs from getting frostbitten during freezing temperatures ?
Most straws in a beard
Posted 3-15-2018 | 2 comments
Kyle Kozemchick stuck 215 straws in to his beard for this bizarre world record attempt.
Three knocks
3-8-2018 | Canada
Two shadows of me
3-8-2018 | Bellflower, LA
I think I know what I saw
3-5-2018 | Near Sultan, Washington
Ghost, or something else ?
3-5-2018 | Ohio, USA