Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Las Vegas man films 'UFO' over the city

Posted on Thursday, 26 December, 2019 | Comment icon 28 comments

Is this a helicopter, or something else ? Image Credit: YouTube / UFOs Over Vegas
An excited UFO enthusiast recently filmed a large brightly lit object moving over Las Vegas, Nevada.
The footage, which has recently managed to attract the attention of both social media users and local news channels, was filmed on the evening of Decmber 19th by Las Vegas resident Steve Barone.

Lasting over six minutes, the video shows a seemingly sizable object moving slowly over the city before climbing and moving back in the opposite direction at greater speed.

"Nobody heard any sound at all and the UFO could have covered a 50 mile span in three minutes," said Barone. "That would equal 1,000mph. To be fair let's just say it only travelled 25 miles."
With over 155,000 views on YouTube the video has certainly proved popular, however not everyone is in agreement that the object he captured on camera is anything out of the ordinary.

Contrary to Barone's claims, the UFO doesn't appear to be moving anywhere near 1,000mph and it has been suggested that it may be little more than a helicopter or drone flying over the city.

You can check out the footage for yourself below.

Source: KTNV.com | Comments (28)

Tags: UFO, Las Vegas

Comment icon #19 Posted by moonman on 27 December, 2019, 20:07
It's a crappy video of a helicopter regardless of what the guy claims it is. What is your point?
Comment icon #20 Posted by freetoroam on 27 December, 2019, 20:09
No, the article also states: The guy who took the footage is a UFO enthusiast, to him it was an unidentified flying object, to the not so dense it was a helicopter (or some thought drone) AS STATED IN THE ARTICLE. Hold up!  You have changed your tune You put this ^ then come back calling people dense and dumbazz???  and yet you are the one who clearly did not read the article.
Comment icon #21 Posted by freetoroam on 27 December, 2019, 20:12
He has no point, he called it a fake then comes back to insult.  I think he may be a bit = dense.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Calibeliever on 27 December, 2019, 20:20
The article that says a guy took a video and doesn't know what it is? It is clearly a helicopter as several others have pointed out here, I'm not sure what more the 100 word "article" was supposed to provide me. You called it "fake" and I asked you to continue, because I love watching people make fools of themselves. Then you called me a dumbazz, which arguably I can be, from time to time. Are we all caught up now? Good, if you have a point to make, make it.
Comment icon #23 Posted by Dracolley on 28 December, 2019, 17:18
Large ufo over Vegas is not a helicopter.
Comment icon #24 Posted by Sakari on 1 March, 2020, 0:10
I have no idea what I meant when I posted that. Not going to watch the video again to remember either. I am guessing maybe that I figured if a Police helicopter were chasing him, he would stop to film it thinking it was a Alien.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Dejarma on 1 March, 2020, 1:30
yeah obviously
Comment icon #26 Posted by Tuco's Gas on 1 March, 2020, 2:43
Yep, and sometimes the CIA puts them in Whisper Mode so they can fly right over your house undetected!  I will say, in defense of the guy shooting the footage, that that Cop Chopper seemed to be moving awfully fast. Looked like at least 400 mph.
Comment icon #27 Posted by Sakari on 1 March, 2020, 15:31
Editing someones reply to try to make yourself look smart, and the other person dumb, actually does the opposite. It shows your inability to have a intelligent discussion, and also some type of insecurity somewhere. You (people like you) are one of the reasons I am here maybe once every 3 months. (hence forgetting why I made a reply to a topic that has no interest). Reminder to your question of why I do not remember what I meant with my reply from December. (unedited) " I have no idea what I meant when I posted that. Not going to watch the video again to remember either. I am guessing maybe th... [More]
Comment icon #28 Posted by Dejarma on 1 March, 2020, 16:18
fair enough

Is there a scientific explanation for deja vu ?
4-1-2020
Most of us will have experienced deja vu at some point in our lives, but what exactly causes this sensation ?
Astronaut pee could help to build Moon base
3-31-2020
The urine of the first lunar settlers could be used as a construction material to help build new structures.
Cops bust man who was 'teaching dog to drive'
3-31-2020
No, teaching your dog how to drive a car is not an appropriate use of your time during self-isolation.
Turkey Mountain 'Bigfoot' caught on camera
3-31-2020
Visitors to the Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area have been reporting sightings of a strange creature.
In over my head
3-3-2020 | CA

Stranger at night
3-3-2020 | Merritt Island, FL, U.S.

The babysitter
2-8-2020 | ON

Mystery brain surgery and JFK
2-7-2020 | Toronto Ontario Canada

I keep bringing spirits home
2-7-2020 | Michigan