Thursday, June 30, 2022
Contact    |    RSS icon Twitter icon Facebook icon
You are viewing: Home > News > The UFO Phenomenon > News story
Welcome Guest ( Login or Register )

Did you know that you can now support us on Patreon ?

The UFO Phenomenon

Las Vegas man films 'UFO' over the city

December 26, 2019 | Comment icon 26 comments

Is this a helicopter, or something else ? Image Credit: YouTube / UFOs Over Vegas
An excited UFO enthusiast recently filmed a large brightly lit object moving over Las Vegas, Nevada.
The footage, which has recently managed to attract the attention of both social media users and local news channels, was filmed on the evening of Decmber 19th by Las Vegas resident Steve Barone.

Lasting over six minutes, the video shows a seemingly sizable object moving slowly over the city before climbing and moving back in the opposite direction at greater speed.

"Nobody heard any sound at all and the UFO could have covered a 50 mile span in three minutes," said Barone. "That would equal 1,000mph. To be fair let's just say it only travelled 25 miles."
With over 155,000 views on YouTube the video has certainly proved popular, however not everyone is in agreement that the object he captured on camera is anything out of the ordinary.

Contrary to Barone's claims, the UFO doesn't appear to be moving anywhere near 1,000mph and it has been suggested that it may be little more than a helicopter or drone flying over the city.

You can check out the footage for yourself below.

Source: KTNV.com | Comments (26)

Comment icon #17 Posted by DreadLordAvatar 3 years ago
Good one dumbazz, read the†article and come back.
Comment icon #18 Posted by DreadLordAvatar 3 years ago
How dense are you? †Take a moment to read the article. Itís inferred†as a UFO, even by the person who took the vid.
Comment icon #19 Posted by moonman 3 years ago
It's a crappy video of a helicopter regardless of what the guy claims it is. What is your point?
Comment icon #20 Posted by freetoroam 3 years ago
No, the article also states: The guy who took the footage†is a UFO enthusiast, to him it was an unidentified flying object, to the not so dense it was a helicopter (or some thought drone)†AS STATED IN THE ARTICLE. Hold up!† You have changed your tune You put this ^ then come back calling people dense and dumbazz???† and yet you are the one who clearly did not read the article.†
Comment icon #21 Posted by freetoroam 3 years ago
He has no point, he called it a fake then comes back to insult.† I think he may be a bit = dense.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Calibeliever 3 years ago
The article that says a guy took a video and doesn't know what it is? It is clearly a helicopter as several others have pointed out here, I'm not sure what more the 100 word "article" was supposed to provide me. You called it "fake" and I asked you to continue, because I love watching people make fools of themselves. Then you called me a dumbazz, which arguably I can be, from time to time. Are we all caught up now? Good, if you have a point to make, make it.†
Comment icon #23 Posted by Sakari 2 years ago
I have no idea what I meant when I posted that. Not going to watch the video again to remember either. I am guessing maybe that I figured if a Police helicopter were chasing him, he would stop to film it thinking it was a Alien. †
Comment icon #24 Posted by Dejarma 2 years ago
yeah obviously
Comment icon #25 Posted by Sakari 2 years ago
Editing someones reply to try to make yourself look smart, and the other person dumb, actually does the opposite. It shows your inability to have a intelligent discussion, and also some type of insecurity somewhere. You (people like you) are one of the reasons I am here maybe once every 3 months. (hence forgetting why I made a reply to a topic that has no interest). Reminder to your question of why I do not remember what I meant with my reply from December. (unedited) " I have no idea what I meant when I posted that. Not going to watch the video again to remember either. I am guessing maybe th... [More]
Comment icon #26 Posted by Dejarma 2 years ago