Friday, May 29, 2020

Las Vegas man films 'UFO' over the city

Posted on Thursday, 26 December, 2019 | Comment icon 28 comments

Is this a helicopter, or something else ? Image Credit: YouTube / UFOs Over Vegas
An excited UFO enthusiast recently filmed a large brightly lit object moving over Las Vegas, Nevada.
The footage, which has recently managed to attract the attention of both social media users and local news channels, was filmed on the evening of Decmber 19th by Las Vegas resident Steve Barone.

Lasting over six minutes, the video shows a seemingly sizable object moving slowly over the city before climbing and moving back in the opposite direction at greater speed.

"Nobody heard any sound at all and the UFO could have covered a 50 mile span in three minutes," said Barone. "That would equal 1,000mph. To be fair let's just say it only travelled 25 miles."
With over 155,000 views on YouTube the video has certainly proved popular, however not everyone is in agreement that the object he captured on camera is anything out of the ordinary.

Contrary to Barone's claims, the UFO doesn't appear to be moving anywhere near 1,000mph and it has been suggested that it may be little more than a helicopter or drone flying over the city.

You can check out the footage for yourself below.

Source: KTNV.com | Comments (28)

Tags: UFO, Las Vegas

Comment icon #19 Posted by moonman on 27 December, 2019, 20:07
It's a crappy video of a helicopter regardless of what the guy claims it is. What is your point?
Comment icon #20 Posted by freetoroam on 27 December, 2019, 20:09
No, the article also states: The guy who took the footage is a UFO enthusiast, to him it was an unidentified flying object, to the not so dense it was a helicopter (or some thought drone) AS STATED IN THE ARTICLE. Hold up!  You have changed your tune You put this ^ then come back calling people dense and dumbazz???  and yet you are the one who clearly did not read the article.
Comment icon #21 Posted by freetoroam on 27 December, 2019, 20:12
He has no point, he called it a fake then comes back to insult.  I think he may be a bit = dense.
Comment icon #22 Posted by Calibeliever on 27 December, 2019, 20:20
The article that says a guy took a video and doesn't know what it is? It is clearly a helicopter as several others have pointed out here, I'm not sure what more the 100 word "article" was supposed to provide me. You called it "fake" and I asked you to continue, because I love watching people make fools of themselves. Then you called me a dumbazz, which arguably I can be, from time to time. Are we all caught up now? Good, if you have a point to make, make it.
Comment icon #23 Posted by Dracolley on 28 December, 2019, 17:18
Large ufo over Vegas is not a helicopter.
Comment icon #24 Posted by Sakari on 1 March, 2020, 0:10
I have no idea what I meant when I posted that. Not going to watch the video again to remember either. I am guessing maybe that I figured if a Police helicopter were chasing him, he would stop to film it thinking it was a Alien.
Comment icon #25 Posted by Dejarma on 1 March, 2020, 1:30
yeah obviously
Comment icon #26 Posted by Tuco's Gas on 1 March, 2020, 2:43
Yep, and sometimes the CIA puts them in Whisper Mode so they can fly right over your house undetected!  I will say, in defense of the guy shooting the footage, that that Cop Chopper seemed to be moving awfully fast. Looked like at least 400 mph.
Comment icon #27 Posted by Sakari on 1 March, 2020, 15:31
Editing someones reply to try to make yourself look smart, and the other person dumb, actually does the opposite. It shows your inability to have a intelligent discussion, and also some type of insecurity somewhere. You (people like you) are one of the reasons I am here maybe once every 3 months. (hence forgetting why I made a reply to a topic that has no interest). Reminder to your question of why I do not remember what I meant with my reply from December. (unedited) " I have no idea what I meant when I posted that. Not going to watch the video again to remember either. I am guessing maybe th... [More]
Comment icon #28 Posted by Dejarma on 1 March, 2020, 16:18
fair enough

Monkey steals coronavirus blood samples
5-29-2020
Blood samples from three coronavirus patients were stolen by a monkey in the city of Meerut earlier today.
Pakistani 'spy' pigeon is captured by police
5-29-2020
A pigeon carrying a 'coded message' was recently captured by authorities in India on suspicion of spying.
Stunning Roman mosaic floor unearthed in Italy
5-29-2020
Surveyors working on a vineyard in northern Italy have discovered a remarkably well-preserved Roman mosaic.
Eerie shadow figure captured on hotel CCTV
5-28-2020
Footage captured earlier this month on a hotel CCTV camera seems to show a ghostly figure in a hallway.
Orb of light in room
5-9-2020 | USA/Texas/Waco

Not sleeping alone
5-9-2020 | Los Angeles

Glowing red eyes
5-9-2020 | Fields, Louisiana

Two creature sightings
5-1-2020 | Augusta and Louisana

My haunted home
5-1-2020 | Rainham, Essex, UK

In over my head
3-3-2020 | CA

Stranger at night
3-3-2020 | Merritt Island, FL, U.S.

The babysitter