Thursday, September 23, 2021

Dream yields woman's winning lottery numbers

Posted on Monday, 1 February, 2021 | Comment icon 92 comments

What if you could simply dream up the winning numbers ? Image Credit: Pixabay / LeandroDeCarvalho
A woman from Toronto scooped a $60 million jackpot with numbers picked from the unlikeliest of sources.
Deciding on which numbers to pick when buying a lottery ticket can be frustrating, but for long-term lottery player and Toronto resident Deng Pravatoudom, this has never been a concern.

Rather than struggling to come up with numbers, she has been using ones that came to her husband in a dream 20 years ago and has been playing the lottery with them ever since.

Now, at last, her perseverance has paid off big time.

"I went to the bank to pay some bills and my husband went to check the tickets," she said. "When we got into the car, he told me we won the $60 million jackpot."
"He was serious, not joking, so I knew he was telling the truth. I started to cry. I have always prayed for a blessing that my family would be taken care of! Due to the pandemic I was laid off last spring, so this money will certainly help make our lives much easier."

Precognitive dreams have been around for as long as human civilization, however it remains unclear whether or not such experiences are due to coincidence or if we can really see future events.

According to a 2013 study by the University of Edinburgh's Department of Psychology, as many as 1 in 3 people claim to have had a precognitive experience at some point in their lives.

Winning the lottery based on a precognitive dream however is certainly taking things to the next level.

Source: Toronto | Comments (92)

Tags: Lottery

Comment icon #83 Posted by papageorge1 on 12 February, 2021, 4:04
So, bring it on in any thread you disagree with my Papameter reading.
Comment icon #84 Posted by jmccr8 on 12 February, 2021, 4:25
Hi Papa He has, many times. jmccr8
Comment icon #85 Posted by Dejarma on 12 February, 2021, 4:36
how old are you?? Why will you not just class this as a separate thing & put forward a video or 2?? I would if you asked me... Please don't reply asking me to do that= that would REALLY insult me! I asked the question first.... So come on puppy baby= put forward a video & show me/ us what you've got.?  hope springs eternal eh, puppy me ol mate
Comment icon #86 Posted by Mr Walker on 12 February, 2021, 4:56
Ok, as a bit of fun I'Il give it a go. With regard to your question in the next post  I dont have much interest in the paranormal, outside of UM, and so  I've never really watched any sites  regarding it  If i choose a source, it would probably  be something from  another area of this forum   I can access you tube etc but I have the sound off on the computer in my office. My wife spends all day in her office, which is  connected by an open inner window, and neither  she nor I could concentrate  if we both had the sound on. She listens to a lot of music as she reads, so  i let her have the soun... [More]
Comment icon #87 Posted by Dejarma on 12 February, 2021, 5:10
you're a self-confessed intelligent individual!! Well, so you keep telling us all. Just find a vid you feel is interesting with regards to this debate & post a youtube video link mate, my 6-year-old grandchild could do it- headphones on/ off, in any room, in any location
Comment icon #88 Posted by Mr Walker on 12 February, 2021, 5:15
Done.  Lucky I am such an obliging fellow, as well as being intelligent      But like I said, I haven't heard the content of the you tube part,  although I (just)  read all the articles I included.
Comment icon #89 Posted by Dejarma on 12 February, 2021, 5:29
right, great=== so post a link to something you feel is real supernatural & a link you feel is not, & explain why- i'm only asking this of you because you were quick to jump in defending puppygeorge
Comment icon #90 Posted by Mr Walker on 12 February, 2021, 7:42
Thats what i just did   (post 91)   If it wasn't clear, this seems to be 80% plus, to have an unexplained   component to it.   (Due to the context and people involved)   Call it supernatural, paranormal, or just inexplicable, but I tend to think a voice calling for   help was physically  heard, with only a dead woman and a baby in the car.  I'll have a look for a link I think is "fake,' later.
Comment icon #91 Posted by Tom1200 on 12 February, 2021, 16:28
It does seem the recurrent theme from a certain calibre of contributors here.  Big, badly-written, boastful claims, but when pushed for anything substantial it's "I'll come to that later" or "read my previous posts - it's all there" which of course it isn't.  I have no problem with people making bold, challenging claims, but without any evidence to back them up what really is the point?  Psychic powers fall into this category because no one in thousands of years has ever: made a genuine, detailed prophecy that's come true (precognition) read somebody's mind (telepathy) moved something using on... [More]
Comment icon #92 Posted by Saru on 12 February, 2021, 16:34
Thread closed for moderator review.

192427

'Rat king' discovered by farmer in Russia
9-22-2021
The unusual phenomenon happens when a group of rats get their tails hopelessly tangled together.
US Space Force reveals its new uniform design
9-22-2021
The US Space Force has unveiled its prototype uniform design... which looks surprisingly familiar to sci-fi fans.
'Castleford Croc' spotted in UK back garden
9-21-2021
A creature resembling a crocodile has been spotted wandering around outside residences in West Yorkshire.
Mystery woman in Croatia can't recall own name
9-21-2021
Police in Croatia are investigating the case of a mystery woman who is unable to recall anything about her life.
Mystery 'troll' captured on camera
4-24-2021 | Marsta, Sweden

My Grandfather's NDE
4-24-2021 | Oakland, California

The voice of something not human
11-17-2020 | Baldwin Hills, Los Angeles

Shadow figure demon ?
11-14-2020 | USA

Ghost following me
9-18-2020 | Iowa

Mysterious glowing cube
8-23-2020 | Alabama

Black blob in my room/bed
7-23-2020 | Powell,TN U.S.

Transparent levitating ball