Creatures, Myths & Legends
Unexplained Mysteries top 10 cryptozoology stories of 2021
By T.K. Randall
December 29, 2021 · 2 comments
These 'ape-beasts' photographed in Brazil earlier this year remain unexplained. Image Credit: Twitter
From Bigfoot to the Loch Ness Monster - we take a look back at the most popular crypto stories of the last twelve months.
Despite the lack of conclusive evidence to support their existence, mysterious creatures continue to be sighted, reported and photographed in countries across the world.
10. Kayaker claims to have photographed 'half-man, half-dog' creature
- The man had been out fishing in Australia when he captured the image.9. Photographs of alleged live thylacines released
- Trail camera images of an alleged 'thylacine family' have been revealed, but not everyone is convinced.8. Mystery 'big cat' shows up on live TV in UK
- A creature resembling a panther or puma made an unexpected appearance during a live TV segment.7. Woman films 'baby dinosaur' in her back yard
- A woman from Florida recently captured footage of what she believes to be a dinosaur running through her yard.6. Muscular 'Bigfoot' caught on camera in Idaho
- Footage has emerged online showing a large, bipedal ape-like creature... or is it a man in a suit?5. Gigantic skeleton filmed on the ocean floor
- Footage captured during an oil and gas expedition shows what looks like the remains of a truly enormous creature.4. 'Loch Ness Monster' captured on drone footage
- A canoeist who had been visiting Scotland's famous loch recently filmed something unusual near the shoreline.3. 'Bigfoot' photographed in Bernard, Iowa
- A man who had been out walking captured a photograph of what he believes to be a large bipedal ape-like creature.2. Two 'ape creature' photos surface in Brazil
- The photographs show alleged ape-like creatures rumored to be skulking around Brazil's Itaparica Island.1. 1970s 'Mothman' photograph surfaces
- Allegedly captured five decades ago in the US, this photograph shows an unidentified creature in the trees.